SELECT CONTENT

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by Ayana Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:48 pm

alsoaktchr wrote:Just curious - I found Britt kinda, well, dull (sorry, Ben - editing, I realize) on Brad's season.... so I must be missing some evidence of her humor?

Have you watched her video blogs?
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Just curious - I found Britt kinda, well, dull (sorry, Ben - editing, I realize) on Brad's season.... so I must be missing some evidence of her humor?

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

anders wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yep...does it for me. :yes:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

anders wrote:can someone start a petition we can send to ABC/MF/Anyone who will listen?

there's a fb group -- someone mentioned it to him during an interview he did. i really dont think they have an eye on him tho ...he barely got any screentime. I think they're going for Dino or Ryan actually...

sunshineandshit wrote:Does anyone remember what Mickey said about being the Bachelor?

he said he'd be open to it but he's not thinking about it right now...just enjoying all the positive vibes from fans of the show for now - he seemed open to possibilities

Last edited by emusha on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:I don't know if I buy any seriousness. He wasn't really open to a new relationship when he went on the show. Sounds like he'd been somewhat of a disengaged partner to most of the women he was seeing. I wonder if Britt was just a rebound from the bubble of the show. He's going to get so much attention from tons of women and a possible Bachelor offer ... I wouldn't bet on a permanent relationship.

I wanted him to give Shawntel a shot.

Me and you both hmmm

I think Shawntell is a bit young though? isn't she 23/24? (I always wondered if she'd gone to college and just came back to work for dad or if she didn't go to college :-/ ) How old is Britt 27? and how old is Ben?

I know Britt and Shawntell have hung out a LOT post-show

In terms of matching Ben:
Britt has more of a rough sarcastic inappropriate humor (i always saw her as a girl who'd love hanging with the boys) I can def see how she could fit well with Ben (she's a much better fit than Ashley actually from what we've seen of the edited AH and BB)
Shawntell has an innocence and cuteness about her which makes me think she hasn't been exposed to too much crazy stuff in her life especially cos of how protective and (a bit controlling??? her dad seemed at her HTD) -- i love this quality about her but I guess I didn't know if this was going to be appealing to Ben as Britt's dry humor would be.

In any case -- how funny is it that only yesterday?? day before yesterday?? we were talking about matching up Ben with a girl in his discussion thread - britt was one of my choices for him too HA! :laughingoutlou

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Does anyone remember what Mickey said about being the Bachelor?
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:40 pm

can someone start a petition we can send to ABC/MF/Anyone who will listen?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Yes I vote Mickey.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Yes please! Hot chef for bachelor. They would be fools to pass him up for Ryan!!

yes yes yes yes

and they are fools - they will go with Ryan...... :puke:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Yes please! Hot chef for bachelor. They would be fools to pass him up for Ryan!!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 pm

anders wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

New Information From Reality Steve - Discussion

+50
DMBFan
Kashathediva
glazedover
LaureanT
summerluvn