SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 47 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 47 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:25 pm

Sprite wrote:Personally I want Noah out before either Robert or Chris. I know he has the kind of story they love, but for me it is getting more and more exploitive. This may sound harsh, but while it is impressive that he does these great lifts considering he is missing an arm and a leg, it is getting old. Of the three that I consider the bottom .... Noah, Robert and Chris ... he does the least actual dancing.

Last night was the first night I split my votes because I think Ryker is a much better dancer than any of the other men left and I really want him to stay...plus I actually like the kid.

I totally agree with you. I love him, he's so handsome and I love his southern charm and everything he has accomplished. However IMO it's unfair to be able to judge and score him fairly and on the same level as the others. His hip action wasn't that great, and yet the judges compensated for that by saying it's harder for the guys to do it. It's as if they can't say anything negative and they go over the top with praise when critiquing him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 47 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:30 pm

I couldn't believe he got a 10 from Carrie Ann. I'll give him credit for the things he can do, but a 10? That's just crazy to me. About as crazy as Carrie Ann's incessant love of Patti Labelle's dancing. NO, just no!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:19 pm

I was somewhat surprised Willow went home last night, but not overly surprised. I just didn't think she'd have the fan base to stay.

I stopped voting for Chris a couple weeks ago, he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself anymore, and therefore I don't enjoy watching him like I use to.

My favorites this season have been Noah and Robert. With Noah, I'm just in aw of what he's been able to accomplish. His lifts have been impressive. And with Robert, he just makes me smile, he works hard and he looks like he's having the time of his life. I understand they're not the best dancers, and I do believe it's time for them to go, but I've tuned in largely to watch them.

I really hope the f3 are Rumer, Nastia and Ryker. Ryker is so energetic, and has such a unique style, he's fun to watch. But I hope Rumer takes the trophy in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:46 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:So, this is just my thoughts.  I think Willow's costume was a problem for her last night.  No one could see her face.  I think that is important for votes.  I think seeing their faces connects them to the audience.  Her dance was fantastic, but imho she disconnected to the people who would vote for her.  Her voting audience is probably the same as Ryker's.  He was really connected (fantastic too).  Don't know who is voting for Robert? That was surprising.  

Except lasts nights elimination was based on the dances and votes last week not this week. The person eliminated last night was known to TPTB before last nights dances happened...isn't that correct? no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:54 pm

Rolly that's right!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:Personally I want Noah out before either Robert or Chris. I know he has the kind of story they love, but for me it is getting more and more exploitive. This may sound harsh, but while it is impressive that he does these great lifts considering he is missing an arm and a leg, it is getting old. Of the three that I consider the bottom .... Noah, Robert and Chris ... he does the least actual dancing.

Last night was the first night I split my votes because I think Ryker is a much better dancer than any of the other men left and I really want him to stay...plus I actually like the kid.

I totally agree with you. I love him, he's so handsome and I love his southern charm and everything he has accomplished. However IMO it's unfair to be able to judge and score him fairly and on the same level as the others. His hip action wasn't that great, and yet the judges compensated for that by saying it's harder for the guys to do it. It's as if they can't say anything negative and they go over the top with praise when critiquing him.

ITA...Noah is a hero but the dance wasn't as good as his scores. At a certain point they have to be judged on how well they can dance and have improved week to week. JMO but I think Noah's score's were inflated.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:02 pm

I think the 10 from Carrie Ann wasn't necessary for Noah. But if I'm remembering correctly, the rest of his scores haven't been too crazy. Lots of 7s, 8s, and a few 9s. That's reasonable for the dances he has done. IMO, he is a better dancer than the other guys (minus Ryker).

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 47 87b72b10 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 47 86669110 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:07 pm

Not to be a rumor-monger, but is it possible that they moved the double elimination to next week because if they hadn't another of the top couples would have gone home last night?

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:12 pm

I agree on Noah. I don't mind any 2 leaving on double elimination night between Chris, Noah, and Robert.

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Scooby wrote:Not to be a rumor-monger, but is it possible that they moved the double elimination to next week because if they hadn't another of the top couples would have gone home last night?

This is a real possibility......
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Scooby wrote:Not to be a rumor-monger, but is it possible that they moved the double elimination to next week because if they hadn't another of the top couples would have gone home last night?

I don't think the show made the call, I think TPTB at ABC did. Unless Tom was lying when he said that during the show. Or I'm remembering his phrasing wrong.

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 47 87b72b10 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 47 86669110 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:27 pm

the girls at puredwts.com say it was from ABC directly and had to do with the scheduling around the 10th anniversary special. Once the air date for the special got moved up to today, the 28th, it moved everything around.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers