SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 58 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 58 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mercieme Tue May 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Oh wow the Hough train has been stopped, not gonna lie, rather them than Rumer & Val.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 58 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by veg_out Tue May 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Wow! Nastia and Derek are the shocking elimination!

ETA: I feel for Nastia. She had a rough season. She should be proud of her performances and happy to be free of the slams.

This final should be fascinating. None of the pros have won the MBT!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 12, 2015 10:02 pm

This is Val's best chance, I hope he comes through with Rumer has it!!!! Riker will be tough competion & Noah the sentimental favorite, fingers crossed!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 12, 2015 10:03 pm

I wanted Noah gone so bad, but knew there was no chance after that proposal. Glad to be rid of Derek though. Val nearly had a heart attack at the end.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 12, 2015 10:03 pm

I'm not really surprised even though I should be. I think Nastia didn't come across that well all season and mostly Derek isn't dancing. I don't think they should have gone but Noah is getting the sentimental vote. I can't rule him out but hope Rumor/Val win or Riker/Allison.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 12, 2015 10:30 pm

mindless wrote:I wanted Noah gone so bad, but knew there was no chance after that proposal. Glad to be rid of Derek though. Val nearly had a heart attack at the end.

Noah may not be the best dancer but the courage it took him to go on the show with missing limbs is very courageous. He is missing limbs because he fought for us and if he wins the mirror ball he is deserving of it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 12, 2015 10:40 pm

IA that Noah is courageous but ultimately it's a dance show and I'd prefer to see one of the best dancers win.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 10:56 pm

It may not be politically correct to have the opinion that he should have left, but that's my opinion.

He is adorable, fought for his country and lost limbs due to his dedication. However he is not on the same level as the other dancers, because he can't physically perform. I don't think he'd want sympathy votes, or the "right thing to do" votes.

IA with bean. Its a dance competion and IMO he should not be in the F3. That doesn't take away from his horrible war experience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 12, 2015 11:01 pm

Agree with Bean and GA. Noah should not be in final 3 of a dance competition.  he's amazing but his dancing is simply not on par with Rumer and Riker.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed May 13, 2015 12:01 am

I so agree that Noah shouldn't be in the finals.

So happy for Riker!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed May 13, 2015 12:04 am

Yes this is a dance competition .. But any contestant should be able to win the trophy....otherwise why bother inviting such a variety of people to compete? The inclusion of viewer votes to the show allows for a fan favourite to win ...and that's the way it should be IMO I'm voting for Val and Rumer but I'd much rather see Noah win over Ryker - especially after seeing his brother dance tonight. Ryker is an entertainer and has dance experience ... Cough ... And a Hough. Noah and Rumer are competitors who represent what I think the show really was meant to be at its inception.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Wed May 13, 2015 12:13 am

I'm so happy and relieved that Rumer and Val are in the finals!!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers