SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 48 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:01 pm

It was announced last week before votes were even in that the double elimination had been moved. So, I don't think it was done after voting had happened. Just my two cents.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:05 pm

umngirl wrote:I think the 10 from Carrie Ann wasn't necessary for Noah. But if I'm remembering correctly, the rest of his scores haven't been too crazy. Lots of 7s, 8s, and a few 9s. That's reasonable for the dances he has done. IMO, he is a better dancer than the other guys (minus Ryker).

Noah's scores from last night's dance were 10!!!!-8-9-9....seriously?!? affraid JMO but those are inflated scores for the dance that he did last night. Respectfully disagreeing but compare last nights dances of Chris, Noah and Robert. Chris and Robert should not have received the same scores IMO....Chris was the better dancer JMO (I feel like I have to keep saying that). I know lots of factors go into the judges scoring but I think they inflated Noah's scores maybe to help protect him from possible elimination next week, maybe to be patriotic, DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 1627380978 maybe it's an image thing. I know it's crazy to think the judges would manipulate :dripdrip Based on skill and improvement elimination should be IMO Robert (he should have gone last night), Noah, Chris. Based on votes it's anybody's game (Willow was eliminated before Robert no idea ).

In the end (does it really matter) the audience votes must count for something so I hope people vote for who they really think should win. We are past the, "Let's vote for Patti because I like how she sings". Ryker could go home next week...think about it. And in the end this is only a show......

Full disclosure...I am a Chris cheerleader ...shocking from my comments I know
Robert's googly eyes with his partner are really starting to bug me. Suspect
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:11 pm

^ Robert/Kym's googly eyes have always bugged me. I don't do the showmance thing. Either you're together or your not. If you are, then you should be able to be proud of it, if you can't be...then why are you together. If you're not together...then own that, don't play coy.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Have Robert and his wife officially filed for divorce? That might be part of the issue.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:20 pm

^^I believe they filed for divorce early this spring, but were legally separated for months before that.

I don't mind their googly eyes ... nice to see a "mature" couple appreciate each other.  

I remember reading an article a while ago about the number of "showmances" that have been happening on DWTS for years.  One of the pros said the number of couplings would surprise us, as well as who was involved.  Not always the pairings that seem obvious.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:I think the 10 from Carrie Ann wasn't necessary for Noah. But if I'm remembering correctly, the rest of his scores haven't been too crazy. Lots of 7s, 8s, and a few 9s. That's reasonable for the dances he has done. IMO, he is a better dancer than the other guys (minus Ryker).

Noah's scores from last night's dance were 10!!!!-8-9-9....seriously?!? affraid JMO but those are inflated scores for the dance that he did last night. Respectfully disagreeing but compare last nights dances of Chris, Noah and Robert. Chris and Robert should not have received the same scores IMO....Chris was the better dancer JMO (I feel like I have to keep saying that). I know lots of factors go into the judges scoring but I think they inflated Noah's scores maybe to help protect him from possible elimination next week, maybe to be patriotic, DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 1627380978 maybe it's an image thing. I know it's crazy to think the judges would manipulate :dripdrip Based on skill and improvement elimination should be IMO Robert (he should have gone last night), Noah, Chris. Based on votes it's anybody's game (Willow was eliminated before Robert no idea ).

In the end (does it really matter) the audience votes must count for something so I hope people vote for who they really think should win. We are past the, "Let's vote for Patti because I like how she sings". Ryker could go home next week...think about it. And in the end this is only a show......

Full disclosure...I am a Chris cheerleader ...shocking from my comments I know
Robert's googly eyes with his partner are really starting to bug me. Suspect

Throughout the season Noah has been better dancer overall so he's gotten better scores. He has earned mainly 7s and 8s which isn't outlandish.

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 87b72b10 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 86669110 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:27 pm

Wow Alphonso was great just now on the Anniversary special.

ETA:: Meryl and Max are up next!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:33 pm

beatingheart beatingheart oh my gosh! Meryl and Max!!! Perfection!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:38 am

Loved Meryl and Max...loved, loved, loved Max's audition tape and the guys dressed up like him. Too flipping cute to see Max so embarrassed. partytime
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:45 am

The show was way too short. I loved the football number and Miss Patti.

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 Family10DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:47 am

Patti can sure still belt it out, she was great!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:51 am

I didn't watch the show but I definitely on YouTube to find the Meryl/Maks dance and the football one. I had to see my guy DD on the screen again. Love him. Still one of my favorite freestyles.

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 87b72b10 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 86669110 DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers