SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by megaa Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:40 pm

He just seems so easy to get along with and talk to. He'll probably end up being a fan-favorite. No harm done.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon -  Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:I felt so bad for Jarod at dinner last night when Kaitlyn was trying to pump him for information about what the guys were feeling. You could tell that he got that she was more interested in the information than in him and his feelings. Points to him for steering the conversation back to him.
He did great with that, you don't want to talk about another guy during your few moments alone. I don't see the appeal of Nick, but to each their own. Feel for each of those guys having to deal with him and the situation, it's already a hard enough process. I'd choose any of those guys (except JJ) over Nick any day! I have a bad feeling we'll be seeing "Nick" cliffhangers each week. Be interesting to see how Jared and the others handle all this as the 'weeks' go by and feelings intensify.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:42 am

I really like Jared too. I am a total Nick Chick, but really, really like Jared, Chris, and Ben H. Seriously, any of these three guys as the next bachelor would make me so happy!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:03 pm

In our list of SM handles, Jared has IG. I thought he had a twitter account? Rather then me trying to figure it out, does anyone remember? I don't see a twitter for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:12 pm

No I havent found Jared on Twitter yet

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:01 pm

TY sophie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:25 pm

I searched his name in Twitter and there's a ton of women wanting to know if he's got a feed. Can't blame them. :cutiepie

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:57 pm

I don't think he's back from BIP. No SM activity on his IG. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:14 pm

I wonder if he and Ashley I hit it off... Smiley she's got a lot of personality and he's sweet and thoughtful enough to deal with her -- I also think their humors could work -- unless she friend zones him that is ...can't see him being much into ash S but maybe jade tho I think she might be too mellow for him
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:18 pm

I don't know enough about Carly but I love her family. No SM from her either. Hmmmmm!!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:21 pm

emusha wrote:I wonder if he and Ashley I hit it off... Smiley she's got a lot of personality and he's sweet and thoughtful enough to deal with her -- I also think their humors could work -- unless she friend zones him that is ...can't see him being much into ash S but maybe jade tho I think she might be too mellow for him

I personally see Ashley I with someone more like Tanner or Michael G. I could definitely see Jared with Jade, since they both seem really sweet and both have a background in the entertainment industry, although I worry that they are too similar. He's so good looking and sweet, I feel like he'll be super popular.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Carly and Jared can def see that! They're both sweethearts too
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+58
Linds911
poohbear
Lucas15
bleuberry
julychild