SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri May 08, 2015 9:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm thinking he is a least F3.

That is what I thought to.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 08, 2015 9:33 pm

If he is not F1 I need he or Dr. Chris to be next bachelor. I can't do that Shawn Booth guy. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 08, 2015 9:34 pm

I volunteer to drive up to Denver to find out if he's back. Hugesmile

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 86669110 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Diana wrote:

That is what I thought to.

I had him at as high as possible F2 in my mind so if AL is correct, I was way off on the order. giggling

Last edited by notarose on Fri May 08, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 9:41 pm

^ This.  :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 08, 2015 9:48 pm

umngirl wrote:I volunteer to drive up to Denver to find out if he's back. Hugesmile
giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 08, 2015 9:51 pm

umngirl wrote:I volunteer to drive up to Denver to find out if he's back. Hugesmile

Why aren't you aready on the road?  Hugesmile

Pack enough that you can help mend his broken heart, if it's broken and see where it leads from there!  Hugesmile   Just remember to share inside info if and when possible and that if you end up becoming Mrs.  Higgins, don't forget us all here.  Maybe some big party (might be more managable than everyone attending the wedding) so the board can mingle with bach nation peeps!  Hugesmile giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

I was told that there were 4 htd's, the final 4 are Shawn, Nick, Ben and Chris.  The final 3 are Chris, Nick and Shawn with the final 2 as Shawn and Chris.  The final 1 is Chris.
The F4 came back to the USA somewhere between the 17 - 19.  

I want to thank those that gave me this info.

I actually welcome this outcome, if true. We get to see his hometown and he didn't get strung along all the way till the end.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 08, 2015 9:59 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I was told that there were 4 htd's, the final 4 are Shawn, Nick, Ben and Chris.  The final 3 are Chris, Nick and Shawn with the final 2 as Shawn and Chris.  The final 1 is Chris.

I actually welcome this outcome, if true. We get to see his hometown and he didn't get strung along all the way till the end.

I always think that there are plenty of guys every season who would like to be the next Bachelor.  
Nice guys, like Ben (IMO based on sleuthing) don't need to be strung along if they are only in it for this single opportunity for an adventure and maybe find love. The lead can go with who might be a good TB.  :yes:  
Mind you, Becca last season wasn't really strung along.  I thought that scenerio was just real and she came away looking very good because her feelings were just starting to develop.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 08, 2015 10:07 pm

notarose wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I always think that there are plenty of guys every season who would like to be the next Bachelor.  
Nice guys, like Ben (IMO based on sleuthing) don't need to be strong along if they are only in it for this single opportunity for an adventure and maybe find love. :yes:  Mind you, Becca last season wasn't really strung along.  I thought that scenerio was just real and she came away looking very good because her feelings were just starting to develop.

I don't know if Ben did this for TB position (I believe Shawn Booth did) but many seasons after only a short time the lead already has their F1 picked out and they lead everyone else on. That's comes with the territory. I just think it's better to be cut after a HTD then get to the F3/F2, fully prepared to propose to someone that was never gonna pick you anyway. Granted, we don't know how Kaitlyn and Ben's relationship ended (or if it even has ended). I just always feel bad for the poor guys that end up as F3/F2.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Yes and in a normal season they even spend night with lead only to get rejected. That has to hurt tho I will honestly never understand why the lead doesn't clue the F2 and F3 in when they're alone in the FS. :angryemotion
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 10:44 pm

I see Ben as F4.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson