SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Siah Sat May 09, 2015 3:30 am

If Ben is the next Bachelor I'm signing up! He is my dream guy. Tall, handsome, caring.. What else do I need? Judging by the comments about his ex he's romantic too :cutesmile!:
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sat May 09, 2015 4:04 am

:yougogirl:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 9:28 am

Siah wrote:If Ben is the next Bachelor I'm signing up! He is my dream guy. Tall, handsome, caring.. What else do I need? Judging by the comments about his ex he's romantic too :cutesmile!:
Before you go for filming, hit me up. 
I will set you up with some code words. Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sat May 09, 2015 11:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Siah wrote:If Ben is the next Bachelor I'm signing up! He is my dream guy. Tall, handsome, caring.. What else do I need? Judging by the comments about his ex he's romantic too :cutesmile!:
Before you go for filming, hit me up. 
I will set you up with some code words. Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 2498057887

cantstopl cantstopl I'll definitely send some smoke signals to you guys to help out with sleuthing as well
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 11:54 am

Angry fist= got cut at Meat and Geek
Face palm=season villain/ train wreck
The neener neener face=RS's source, cut at final 6, scorned cast
Holding up one hand waving= HTD final 4
3 finger salute= F3
Peace sign= F2
The finger=  F1

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 09, 2015 11:55 am

You'll have to fight through me first. I got dibs on Ben. giggling

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 86669110 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sat May 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Angry fist= got cut at Meat and Geek
Face palm=season villain/ train wreck
The neener neener face=RS's source, cut at final 6, scorned cast
Holding up one hand waving= HTD final 4
3 finger salute= F3
Peace sign= F2
The finger=  F1

giggling giggling giggling Kasha this is amazing! Half the fun will be trying to get all of these off? Would you expect all the clues during the first night? The producer's are going to think I'm crazy and give me the Ashley S. edit.

Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sat May 09, 2015 12:04 pm

umngirl wrote:

You'll have to fight through me first. I got dibs on Ben. giggling

We can both go and split up Kasha's list to help out the sleuthers.

I'll play fair and we can be BFF after the show. I'll be in you and Ben's wedding. You'll be F1 because the connection was established when you called dibs so none of other girls stood a chance giggling . I be F3 and get The Bachelorette gig after my devastating heartbreak. Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 3806527698
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 12:15 pm

My suggestion is this: each week you remain on, sign us. The code above indicate staying one further epi. 
You could tweet or IG us in addition. You could also adapt morse code using your eyes. Winking right eye = Making it to Final 6. 
Winking left eye= HTD
Winking right eye twice while hopping on left foot= FD with coitus. 
Winking left eye twice while hopping on right foot=FD with no coitus.
Blinking both eyes quickly while holding legs together tightly =diarrhea while on FD
Waving both hands above head while turing blue= drowning on LCD 
Holding nose while shaking head side to side= lead farted on LCD and you eliminated yourself
And my all time favorite: holding a gun to your head for continuing to read my blather.  :shootme:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sat May 09, 2015 1:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My suggestion is this: each week you remain on, sign us. The code above indicate staying one further epi. 
You could tweet or IG us in addition. You could also adapt morse code using your eyes. Winking right eye = Making it to Final 6. 
Winking left eye= HTD
Winking right eye twice while hopping on left foot= FD with coitus. 
Winking left eye twice while hopping on right foot=FD with no coitus.
Blinking both eyes quickly while holding legs together tightly =diarrhea while on FD
Waving both hands above head while turing blue= drowning on LCD 
Holding nose while shaking head side to side= lead farted on LCD and you eliminated yourself
And my all time favorite: holding a gun to your head for continuing to read my blather.  :shootme:

Kasha did you work in the secret service? This is amazing/inconspicuous! We need to start sending plants from this forum. cantstopl cantstopl Kasha's Angels
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Yes, I am still employed with the Secret Service--specifically White House detail. However, I was placed on sabbatical after letting in all those uninvited, recent trespassers. 
Thankfully, GA has hired me. Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 1710264613

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 10, 2015 12:55 am

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Screen27

hottie! still hidden alongside Jared imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson