SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 11:50 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
officeRules wrote:Who is this guy?  

He seems to be voting for Kaitlyn.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Image_zpsjsulwo7h

https://2img.net/h/i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t545/theOfficeRules/image_zpsjsulwo7h.jpg

There you go. It's all about the angle.
oh that's great!! K has a lot of guys in her corner wonder how that happened in such a short period of time would have thought Britt would be more of a contender than she seems to be...or tptb are messing with the votes which is the most likely scenario
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Tue May 12, 2015 1:13 am

Ben may not have done enough research to know Kaitlyn has a wild side. His friends have posted on this thread Ben is better suited for Britt.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Tue May 12, 2015 1:31 am

jen689 wrote:Ben may not have done enough research to know Kaitlyn has a wild side. His friends have posted on this thread Ben is better suited for Britt.

His friend posted today and said that they thought he would've choose Kaitlyn based on what he said pre-show.

ICU wrote:Seeing this and then thinking back to things he said before hand I would say Kaitlyn got the rose.   And Ben does have a strong faith but he is not one who is pushy with it and he still knows how to have fun.  I think he helped as a youth leader one summer if I remember right but he really doesn't have minister training so to say.
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 12, 2015 1:56 am

Siah wrote:His friend posted today and said that they thought he would've choose Kaitlyn based on what he said pre-show.
oops! I must have missed that I just remember these posts...

ICU wrote:...Ben and Becca would be a better match or even Ben and Britt then Ben and Kaitlyn I think.  His faith is something that is important to him.

ICU wrote:Honestly I think I could see him with Britt over Kaitlyn but hey who knows.  His faith is important to him and I just don't think what Kaitlyn said to Chris when she met him was very conducive to his faith.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 2:10 am

Let's be real, he's the only person who knows what would make a good match for him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 12, 2015 2:28 am

Maybe we though because his faith is important he related better to Britt and maybe Ben himself would have voted for Britt but then met Kaitlyn and he changed his mind that night. Kaitlyn is pretty awesome after all.. Smiley

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 12, 2015 2:47 am

I'm a fan of Kaitlyn and Ben. I just don't see them together at the end. Ben seems sweet like Marcus. Maybe he'll be on BIP

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 12, 2015 3:08 am

california90 wrote:Maybe we though because his faith is important he related better to Britt and maybe Ben himself would have voted for Britt but then met Kaitlyn and he changed his mind that night. Kaitlyn is pretty awesome after all.. Smiley

This whole scenario reminds me of the debate we had here when Catherine was the projected F1 for Sean. Many couldn't see it because we all knew faith was important for Sean and she seemed more of a free spirit. Same difference here with Ben and Kaitlyn. Just because they seem different, doesn't mean they can't be attracted to one another or make it work if they are motivated enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 3:36 am

Sprite wrote:
california90 wrote:Maybe we though because his faith is important he related better to Britt and maybe Ben himself would have voted for Britt but then met Kaitlyn and he changed his mind that night. Kaitlyn is pretty awesome after all.. Smiley

This whole scenario reminds me of the debate we had here when Catherine was the projected F1 for Sean. Many couldn't see it because we all knew faith was important for Sean and she seemed more of a free spirit. Same difference here with Ben and Kaitlyn. Just because they seem different, doesn't mean they can't be attracted to one another or make it work if they are motivated enough.

:yes: I'm not seeing religion being a factor because it rarely is mentioned most seasons. In Sean's season it was a major theme -  I thought the cross hanging on the wall in Cat's house during her HTD was obviously a sign of faith. Not sure why it was questioned.  I wasn't in the forum that season.

In Kaitlyn's case, there was a Vine vid of her singing grace with her mom at dinner so obvs they practice.  My guess is that many of the guys come from faith-based families regardless of whether they make it known in SM or not so Ben may not be exceptional at all in that way.
It will only be a factor if TPTB make it a storyline.  Not sure why they would as Kaitlyn is the Bette and I don't see that as being one of the chapters in her story. 

How any guy's family may feel about her truth&dare butt, plow my field line, tight seal joke, size matters Jimmy scene, etc IMO is more about their view of sexually charged humor than about Sunday church attendance or worship wherever. 

In Britt's case, I could see religion perhaps playing a part in her story especially since Brady is a Christian music singer.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Tue May 12, 2015 5:16 am

^^^ :claphands clapping!

Great post! I think we can't just put Ben (or anyone) into one box "serious, Christian" and even if he is, Kaitlyn hasn't exhibited anything that concerning IMO.
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 12, 2015 8:01 am

He is so cute. He seems young to me only because my oldest is that age!!
OMG....I'm old!! :shocked!:

I can see him being a definite Bach contender, if he isn't F1.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 12, 2015 8:18 am

Well surprise, surprise ... that he's handsome I could deduct from the pics around, but what strikes me is that he's another dark-tall-cutie (not my kind of type) that I find a true sweetheart (another Ben included). I hope he gets far (by that I mean far in the next season, since my hopes are for my boy), but if he turns out to be F1 I won't mind (stating before seeing).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson