SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Thu May 21, 2015 1:01 am

:yougogirl:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Thu May 21, 2015 1:32 am

Ben and Becca would make a smokin hot couple!!

How do you guys think Ben will handle finding out kaitlyn slept with Nick and didnt tell them and still took Ben to the fantasy suite. Also, assuming RS knows his stuff that Kaitlyn slept with the F3, which includes Ben? It kinda makes more sense to me now knowing that she didn't tell the other guys. It explains why they stuck around.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 21, 2015 1:57 am

^ Becca also follows the dentist on Instagram.. she seems into pretty boys more (ex: her ex boyf Dez) ... I think umngirl might be a better fit ;) Hugesmile

I'm curious as to how Ben reacts. Everything has been so focused on Nick and Shawn and Dr C's crying scene. I think Ben takes everything like a champ and brushes it off his shoulders.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 21, 2015 2:12 am

california90 wrote:...I think Ben takes everything like a champ and brushes it off his shoulders.
Ben was annoyed when Brady asked to speak to Kaitlyn during the rose ceremony.  He jumped to conclusions and called Brady selfish.  I wasn't impressed.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 2:23 am

To be fair, all the guys were annoyed and others vocalised it as well, it wasn't just him.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 21, 2015 2:29 am

jen689 wrote:
california90 wrote:...I think Ben takes everything like a champ and brushes it off his shoulders.
Ben was annoyed when Brady asked to speak to Kaitlyn during the rose ceremony.  He jumped to conclusions and called Brady selfish.  I wasn't impressed.

Oh shows how much I've been paying attention, LOL. I don't remember that at all. Oops

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 21, 2015 2:46 am

AmyB wrote:To be fair, all the guys were annoyed and others vocalised it as well, it wasn't just him.
The other comments...

Curveball
Couldn't he wait until tomorrow?
Whatever
Does she know he voted for Britt?
He has no faith he literally could have been next
What could he possibly need to talk to Kaitlyn about?
Maybe he's taking himself out

Ben "that was extremely selfish"

IMO Ben's comment was the most disappointing.  I didn't expect him to react that way.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu May 21, 2015 2:48 am

Yeah! They all seemed a little worked up about that. I think they thought that after Brady had been so vocal about bring there only for Britt that he was trying a last effort to get in with Kaitlyn after she was chosen.  I do know that he doesn't looked pleased while talking to Nick on the yellow couches. 

The thing that annoys me most about Nick coming back is that it kinda takes away from the great guys cast this season. It's going to be another Nick show, and that was fine during Andi's season, but not again!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 am

I agree  A shame really.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 21, 2015 8:42 am

brittany4400 wrote:
The thing that annoys me most about Nick coming back is that it kinda takes away from the great guys cast this season. It's going to be another Nick show, and that was fine during Andi's season, but not again!
This is why I will probably stop watching once he shows up. The outcome for the season is a bust anyway. Not worth it.

And I see nothing wrong with his "selfish" comment. All the guys were annoyed that the Britt supporters were getting roses. When they interrupt in the middle of a rose ceremony it is assumed they are trying to save your own azz, not eliminate themselves.  Had he been trying to save his azz, the action would have been selfish. That was an honest reaction.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 8:54 am

I agree BlackHalo, I think anyone would have reacted that way honestly. And honestly I am not sure if I will watch anymore. I was never a fan of Nick being allowed to come on the show. And sorry but Kaitlyns reaction to me showed me what she is really like. I am sure Ben was not happy when he found out about Kaitlyn sleeping with Nick early on. I am just glad that he seems to be doing just fine since the filming stopped. Will be interested in what he has to say at ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 9:12 am

I believe Ben would just have found out now that the show is airing because RS said kaitlyn did not tell the guys and I believe CH said so too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson