SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:43 pm

The only similarity I see with Ben and Nick are their careers. Both in software sales. Perhaps they bonded over that!

I'm looking forward to more Ben screentime. With his one 1-on-1 being tomorrow's episode they can't hide him much anymore. giggling

The positive's to making Ben the lead is he would take the process seriously and work hard to sustain his relationship with his pick. I don't know if I can say the same for Josh Murray. If this show wants another successful couple, they'd go with someone super genuine like Ben.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:06 pm

bilolo wrote:happygolucky said for her he's "the Nick"of the season, she was not comparing them.
:yes: yes Exactly, each stands on his own. If I get the person, then I like them with all their attributes, virtues, flaws and insecurities. I simply haven't got behind Ben, because I'm not watching the season, so I haven't really found out much about him yet. I only imagine, that if this would be my 1st season of TB show and I would have no pre-season knowledge/info, Ben would be my guy. The reason for me to watch the show.

ETA: If I would compare cast members, then I may say that Ben reminds me of Becca or Chris (Des').

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Ben H. is too awesome to be the next lead. I don't want to see TPTB ruin him. He needs to find a cute girl in Denver (or anywhere else) before they even start casting.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:10 pm

I understand the fear, yet I'm at the point of really craving a solid season. I still want him to get the gig cause I'm tired of underwhelming Bachelors. I know TPTB only care for ratings, but maybe after the SM mess happening now, they'll go back to basics... at least for one season? Ugh, it's so difficult. They've gone down such a path that we're afraid to campaign for our favorite guys to be next Bach.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:12 pm

megaa wrote:They've gone down such a path that we're afraid to campaign for our favorite guys to be next Bach.
ITA. It is so true and so sad. I really want the good, genuine guys as lead and then at the same time I don't want them to be just because the focus seems to be so much on drama for drama's sake and TPTB don't care about these people at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:37 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Is Ben believed to be F3, i.e.,Sean's place on Emily's season? Maybe after a couple of  cray cray seasons laced with sex,sex,sex, MF will try another wholesome season?

I loved Sean on Emilys season. But I found watching his own season hard because of the crazies that MF and company (always) brought on for him.
As a lead I do hope they pick Ben though, he is super cute and I think they owe us cute.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:02 pm

happygolucky wrote:
bilolo wrote:happygolucky said for her he's "the Nick"of the season, she was not comparing them.
:yes: yes Exactly, each stands on his own. If I get the person, then I like them with all their attributes, virtues, flaws and insecurities. I simply haven't got behind Ben, because I'm not watching the season, so I haven't really found out much about him yet. I only imagine, that if this would be my 1st season of TB show and I would have no pre-season knowledge/info, Ben would be my guy. The reason for me to watch the show.

ETA: If I would compare cast members, then I may say that Ben reminds me of Becca or Chris (Des').

Right on point!He has being my fave since the group date in the class room. He is got a heart of gold like my girl Becca and my prince Chris (Des). So, I would love for him to be the next bach.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
megaa wrote:They've gone down such a path that we're afraid to campaign for our favorite guys to be next Bach.
ITA. It is so true and so sad. I really want the good, genuine guys as lead and then at the same time I don't want them to be just because the focus seems to be so much on drama for drama's sake and TPTB don't care about these people at all.

What is even worse is that once they have gone down that path, there is no going back. They have to keep upping the ante every season. More tears! More crazy! More shocking! More blackout boxes!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:58 pm

^ That is why I worry about the good guys as lead. They will have all the ex-playboy bunnies, crazy stripper girls, party girls, married girls (gasp) the works. Anything to draw a contrast and thus drama.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Anyone I even half like would be smart to run from this show. R U N

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:25 am

But then you remember Ash and JP and you want to watch something like that happen again.
Dilemma !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:46 am

Sprite wrote:What is even worse is that once they have gone down that path, there is no going back. They have to keep upping the ante every season. More tears! More crazy! More shocking! More blackout boxes!!!

IMO two things happen - viewers become desensitized to the last train wreck so the next one has to be a bigger train and a bigger wreck or it seems inconsequential. And, the producers become desensitized by the last wreck they caused so it's "easier" for them to create a new wreck that's bigger than the last. They always try to deliver on the "most dramatic season ever" and viewers seem to demand that. I guess eventually it will all implode.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson