SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:16 pm

lleyki wrote:I hope it works out for him, I really do. And as someone says, if it doesn't and he's not Kaitlyn's pick that the "break up" is as drama free as possible. Yeah I know, delusional - what show is this again?
bestbud! I am always hoping for the best, then have to remind myself which show we're discussing.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:30 pm

nutty1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Please stay on topic and refer to fan forum rules. TY

Fan forum rules

We can fangirl over Nick but still talk spoilers here, correct?

Yes that's correct.

We can't post negative opinions about other contestants in a Fan forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:48 pm

If he is not the F1, I am kind of hoping he will be set up as the next Bachelor.  There is just "something" about Nick.  He's smart, ambitious, witty with a unique sense of humor, very cute, great body, a little mischievous, romantic and he seems to be an honest and straightforward person...what more could a girl want??  I really hope he finds his true love one day very soon.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:30 pm

Stacia620 wrote:If he is not the F1, I am kind of hoping he will be set up as the next Bachelor.  There is just "something" about Nick.  He's smart, ambitious, witty with a unique sense of humor, very cute, great body, a little mischievous, romantic and he seems to be an honest and straightforward person...what more could a girl want??  I really hope he finds his true love one day very soon.

For me that "something about Nick" is that he has twice shown that he feels a woman is worthy of effort.  No sitting around on the couch waiting for your name to be called for this guy. It's all or nothing for the object of his affection. For this reason I think he isn't suited for dating multiple people either as the Bach or on BIP. He is at his best when singularily focused.

Parachuting into Kaitlyn's season is an action of risk: he risks further sullying his work reputation should he once again be given a villian edit, he risks his family being heartbroken again on his behalf, he risks reappearing on tv only to find they lack compatibility, he risks personal stress that comes from being vulnerable as I'm certain he will do. 
Yet risk he does.

I admire what he represents and selfishly, perhaps, feel that your loved one can be free to be themselves while also being the centre of someone's universe. I hope the greatness of his risk is equally rewarded. .

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Notarose, beautiful words about risk... and more to compliment your posting 'footer'. bestbud!

“Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.”
― Erica Jong, Fear of Flying
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:39 pm

So when he was tweeting about Mayonnaise on Friday he was already on the show? That group date Wed was the first day there so he not only had to be allowed onto the show by Kaitlyn but also had to go through a rose ceremony over the weekend so hopefully that is a good sign that the two are making ground..... well plus making out Wed night laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
ElonM wrote:If Nick is not F1 then there's a possibility that he is the next bachelor.

Hmmm ... interesting!

Gosh, I adore Kaitlyn and think they'd be an awesome match. But ... if MF brought Nick in for exposure/set up as next Bachelor, I could stomach that too. At least we know he'd get a great edit.

That could actually be a huge clue ... if Nick gets a GREAT edit and lands in top 4, you can say that you called it here. Nick for Bachelor.

YES, I totally agree with this!!!!!!!
Interesting since there were already rumblings on SM even before/right after the news was announced by RS that he may be set up for the next lead if it doesn't work out with Kait and he is once again rejected/heartbroken (I think his edit will be just fine either way because he is back on the show).

It will be some story that is for sure if Nick is F1 and even more so if he gets to have 2 chances at love and is rebuffed? If Kait doesn't want him, then I hope 3rd times a charm (as lead). After chasing 2 girls, I will be just fine seeing those roles switch around and have 25 girls chase Nick! :yes:

Hoping that Kait sees how amazing Nick is and F1's him real quick!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Hmmm ... interesting!

Gosh, I adore Kaitlyn and think they'd be an awesome match. But ... if MF brought Nick in for exposure/set up as next Bachelor, I could stomach that too. At least we know he'd get a great edit.

That could actually be a huge clue ... if Nick gets a GREAT edit and lands in top 4, you can say that you called it here. Nick for Bachelor.

YES, I totally agree with this!!!!!!!
Interesting since there were already rumblings on SM even before/right after the news was announced by RS that he may be set up for the next lead if it doesn't work out with Kait and he is once again rejected/heartbroken (I think his edit will be just fine either way because he is back on the show).

It will be some story that is for sure if Nick is F1 and even more so if he gets to have 2 chances at love and is rebuffed? If Kait doesn't want him, then I hope 3rd times a charm (as lead). After chasing 2 girls, I will be just fine seeing those roles switch around and have 25 girls chase Nick! :yes:

Hoping that Kait sees how amazing Nick is and F1's him real quick!

I agree! He and Kaitlyn seem like they would be such a great match! I think that is why he is putting himself at risk for rejection again because he wants to see if it works. I could also see them trying to set him up for Bachelor if it doesn't work out though I don't know if he would be interested in that....Selfishly I want what seems like a great match to translate on screen and in real life for Nicklyn so I am really hoping they hit it off and go all the way to the end. I know it is not fair since nothing has aired but none of these other guys so far peak my interest.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:15 pm

Wow wow wow 
Just saw a picture of group date in Nick discussion thread, so it's confirmed!
I really don't know what to say but I will support him :cutiepie
So happy to reunite with my fellow NickChicks Smiley
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:16 pm

notarose wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:If he is not the F1, I am kind of hoping he will be set up as the next Bachelor.  There is just "something" about Nick.  He's smart, ambitious, witty with a unique sense of humor, very cute, great body, a little mischievous, romantic and he seems to be an honest and straightforward person...what more could a girl want??  I really hope he finds his true love one day very soon.

For me that "something about Nick" is that he has twice shown that he feels a woman is worthy of effort.  No sitting around on the couch waiting for your name to be called for this guy. It's all or nothing for the object of his affection. For this reason I think he isn't suited for dating multiple people either as the Bach or on BIP. He is at his best when singularily focused.

Parachuting into Kaitlyn's season is an action of risk: he risks further sullying his work reputation should he once again be given a villian edit, he risks his family being heartbroken again on his behalf, he risks reappearing on tv only to find they lack compatibility, he risks personal stress that comes from being vulnerable as I'm certain he will do. 
Yet risk he does.

I admire what he represents and selfishly, perhaps, feel that your loved one can be free to be themselves while also being the centre of someone's universe. I hope the greatness of his risk is equally rewarded. .

Once Again Beautifully Written NR beatingheart
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:27 pm

Ye gods of reality tv, I think that I am due to have my favourite be the F1 Praying

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:33 pm

julychild wrote:Ye gods of reality tv, I think that I am due to have my favourite be the F1 Praying

This made me literally LOL!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal