SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:04 pm

I also would prefer to see Nick and Kaitlyn date on their own and not under the control and/or influence of TPTB.  As long as Nick goes into this knowing that he may not like the outcome as he has been to the rodeo before--same with Kaitlyn.  Hopefully, he is having fun with it.  Regardless of the outcome, I hope both Nick and Kaitlyn are happy with it and feel it is a win-win for both of them.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Diana Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 pm

I think if Kaitlyn is willing to let him on now, she may not have a connection with one of the guys which leads me to believe Nick very well could turn out to be our F1.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Diana wrote:I think if Kaitlyn is willing to let him on now, she may not have a connection with one of the guys which leads me to believe Nick very well could turn out to be our F1.

I agree, I think he is here for a short stint or it will be him as one of the F2....just my personal prediction.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Diana wrote:I think if Kaitlyn is willing to let him on now, she may not have a connection with one of the guys which leads me to believe Nick very well could turn out to be our F1.
I agree. If Kaitlyn was willing to make out with him and let him on the show then I don't think it says much about her feelings for the other guys. She may not be into them and requested he come on. Not worried about Nick at all.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:20 pm

I kinda think that too - there's no one she's super worried about making upset with this - or she has as much of a thing for Nick as he does for her.

Now they just have to have Danny Hoyt pop in there next episode and my fantasy season comes true - Kaitlyn hanging out with Nick and Danny and them having a bromance on the side. Too much fun and awesome for one show. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 15 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:27 pm

I was gone for the morning and now this!!! I don't know what to say! Selfishly I love to see and hear him again but I don't want to see him being manipulated by TPTB, hated by contestants, criticized by non fans, and worst of all, his heart be broken again. However, he seems to be the kind of person who is not bothered by what others think of him and will go get the girl he wants. Besides, we only have a picture of him and Kaitlyn, not even making out, so I will wait and see 2pop

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:29 pm

So, Nick posted this IG pic on the 21st and geotaged it Madison, WI. But he actually posted it from LAX or somewhere close by, if you check the GPS. I guess he must have been with the crew since the weekend, and has simply been posting stuff to hide that fact. Also possible he saw Kaitlyn before last night.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 15 11055682_1545050529095337_638821209_n
Family emoji️
1.15 pm 3/21/2015madison, wisconsin

Thanks to the person on IG who noticed it first, but thought it was an Andi meet up.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Wow!!!  Just wow.  Gone for one day and look what happens… AND I was in NYC and by Chelsea Piers last night.  If I only would have known!!    Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 15 2292733854

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this romantic scenario… I assume N&K have been in contact more than they've let on (via person, phone, sm??) … and Nick is taken with Kaitlyn and has asked to go on the show to meet her…KNOWING that he’s:

1. putting himself back in the dance with the devil again and
2. the guys will most likely be pissed and
3. TPTB will use this to stir the pot.  

In spite of that he goes.  I love that he’s willing to put it on the line to see if he and K could have something, like NR says to NOT have regret.  

I want Nick to find love… I hope he’s on his way.

I also love that Andi’s going to be forced to watch and comment on her former passionate boyfriend and a girl she’s already said she loves making out on TV ….  Sorry sista, you had your chance.  Hehe!   :stirthepot  giggling

Last edited by SueSt on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Afterall, it can't be much worse than last year, can it? :uptonogood

no no OMG Kasha... you just gave me that sinking feeling. :headbanging
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:47 pm

SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Afterall, it can't be much worse than last year, can it? :uptonogood

no no OMG Kasha... you just gave me that sinking feeling. :headbanging

Fleiss is involved so I'd say it could get worse. affraid

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:49 pm

julychild wrote:So, Nick posted this IG pic on the 21st and geotaged it Madison, WI. But he actually posted it from LAX or somewhere close by, if you check the GPS. I guess he must have been with the crew since the weekend, and has simply been posting stuff to hide that fact. Also possible he saw Kaitlyn before last night.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 15 11055682_1545050529095337_638821209_n
Family emoji️
1.15 pm 3/21/2015madison, wisconsin

Thanks to the person on IG who noticed it first, but thought it was an Andi meet up.

Tricky Nicky!! Remember he was spotted in LA during the filming of MTA but post a picture of him and two other friends from Chicago? IF he's on the show, sleuthers, be aware of his SM tricks!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:54 pm

I love the fact that what tptb could do to him bothers him not at all. It's possible too that he got them to put something in a contract about his edit. This season's fun just amped up big time. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 15 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal