SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:38 pm

They walked into Mi Tierra but the tweet was deleted before I could capture it or else I just can't find it again. 
If correct, Nick gets to eat his fav food #winning

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Brill Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:40 pm

I notice Nick looking right at the person taking the picture. :yes: Hugesmile

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 32 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:42 pm

Good of Nick to wear the Henleys in the group pics so its easy for us to spot him  :yes:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:42 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^Nutty, that was heartbreaking. Upset Nick could never play poker- his eyes, face, BL, give away the boy wears his heart on his sleeve. 

So excited to see if he and Kaitlyn "connect" and to see the romantic and passionate Nick in action again. cheerleader

You and me both!!

Gosh, Nick is sooooooooooooo good looking in that video. He looks so sweet and vulnerable. You just want to reach out and give him a hug whipped

I want to see signs of a DATE! Maybe he will get some alone time on the GD. Or, maybe Nick is sneaking away off camera.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:29 pm

RealitySteve ‏[ltr]@RealitySteve[/ltr]  32s32 seconds ago
(UPDATE): The guys have to write Kaitlyn a song. Gee, how original.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 32 CBiUkcPUkAAucY-
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 32 CBiUlLNUwAEqKzw

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:31 pm

KB_Mom wrote:RealitySteve ‏
[ltr]@RealitySteve[/ltr]
  32s32 seconds ago
(UPDATE): The guys have to write Kaitlyn a song. Gee, how original.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 32 CBiUkcPUkAAucY-
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 32 CBiUlLNUwAEqKzw

Interesting that many of these tweets involve pictures of Nick!!! heartbeat :cutiepie

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 32 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:38 pm

^^^Okay so now I am getting suspicious. Another scene of Nick with Elan in a public place. What's cooking?

On Monday morning Andi posted a photo of her and Elan in NYC. Now we see Elan and Nick in a pow wow. We know Elan is not just some handler but rather has been the co-executive producer of Bachelorette since 2009.

Next thing we know Andi is going to be joining the cast asking for Nick back.

Here's the source for Andi posting photo ...
source: http://www.inquisitr.com/1968067/why-is-andi-dorfman-hanging-out-with-bachelorette-producers/

And, it's like Fleiss is begging to have it spoiled that Nick is still there by having him and the most recognizable of all producers being in very public spots.

I am starting to think where there is smoke ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:43 pm

Nick can sing.
The night of ATFR a karaoke bar posted an IG vid of him with some others from the show.  There were 2 very short vids.  1 was a silly song.  The other not. It's really sad as I think he was inebriated and on the sad song Brian took him off stage at the end because Nick was "emotional". 
Anyway, he was singing alone most of the latter.  Very good voice.

MVMom, I really hope not.  I actually had a physical reaction when I read your post.  affraid

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Elan and Nick remained friends after the show was over.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:03 pm

^ Good to know Nick can sing and will  likely enjoy this GD (well, as much as Salty can enjoy a GD) and hopefully will shine on this date. 
Hopefully, no mime dates.  :shocked!: speechless

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:35 pm

notarose wrote:hi  Hi Mura

“I still want more," I whisper. "I know," he says.
                - E.L. James :uptonogood 

rofl #50shadesofNick

me thinks you are on to it with your new avi, girl? :gotcha: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 32 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Love your new avi . NR thumbsup
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal