SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:49 pm

When I first heard I was not thrilled, I just don't want to see him hurt again....but the more I think about it and after what Sue and Relaxing said it is very romantic him going to Kaitlyn...and really the reason Nick became one of my favourite contestants: he isn't afraid to take a risk and put his entire self on the line for a chance, where he may be vulnerable but a place where he will never have regrets. He may be analytical and calculated but he goes after what he wants and doesn't let other people get him down.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Oh **edited** this makes me very nervous... I think Kick would be great but i hate the idea of him getting rejected again... Our Guy def has balls...laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:The Nick Fan Club will be back together!!!!!!!!!!  cheerdance cheerdance cheerdance cheerdance cheerdance

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 17 3806527698 Good one Nutty!!! Gee I thought I was in the Fan Club bestbud! but I don't know if I ever had Nick as an avatar. scratch Do I get
a pass???? Hugesmile

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:09 pm

I agree I really want to see him on my TV screen again but I really not sure this is the best thing for him to do. It broke my :broken heart: when he was rejected by MeAndi. I do not want to see him broken hearted again. The only thing that would make me happy is he is the F1. Not worth it to me if he isn't .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:So happy I was true to him and didn't change my avi!!! Does that mean he gets to be my TV boyfriend again???

Yes you can be his number 1 but you still have to share with the rest of us Nickchicks Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 17 3806527698 and I just changed my avi deadhorse living in F2 land happy and proud.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Question:

if Nick is still in the running... is he getting special treatments by TPTB ? e.g allowing him to keep his gadget with him?

not only he is still tweeting some stuff but also still manages to favorited some :
https://twitter.com/coach_osborne/status/581254219090550784

no idea . Thought anyone? TIA!

notarose posted this in the other Nick thread. I think she could be right.

Was the rap battle the first date in NYC?  
Nick may have been asked to return for the RC in a few days (time for K. to determine if he can stay) or she could have asked him to join them at the next destination which I understand is still in the US.

Also, if he flew in to NYC just for the day, or overnight,  to meet Kaitlyn and see if she would allow him to vie for her affections then he wouldn't have enough clothes, etc with him to continue to whatever point in time.  He would have to return home to pack.

If what RS says is true, I think the guys may not have even met Nick yet and won't until the cocktail party. Maybe he's allowed to tweet because he's not officially a contestant yet?

Gotcha. Makes sense to me:). thanks NR and Bluwavz

i just hope when he finally joins the boys he get another JJ this season by his side..haha!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:21 pm

albean99 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Afterall, it can't be much worse than last year, can it? :uptonogood

no no OMG Kasha... you just gave me that sinking feeling. :headbanging

Fleiss is involved so I'd say it could get worse. affraid

We know Fleiss will have some tricks up his sleeve, but I also would like to see these two crazy kids have a go and see where it leads. peace

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:27 pm

whit90 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So happy I was true to him and didn't change my avi!!! Does that mean he gets to be my TV boyfriend again???

Yes you can be his number 1 but you still have to share with the rest of us Nickchicks Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 17 3806527698  and I just changed my avi  deadhorse  living in F2 land happy and proud.

i think going by process of elimination i would rather have you as his GF than Meandi, Nutty :yes:.. but if he is Kait's F1, perhaps you better eliminate yoself as being his (TV) GF Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 17 3806527698 bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Yes you can be his number 1 but you still have to share with the rest of us Nickchicks Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 17 3806527698  and I just changed my avi  deadhorse  living in F2 land happy and proud.

i think going by process of elimination i would rather have you as his GF than Meandi, Nutty :yes:.. but if he is Kait's F1, perhaps you better eliminate yoself as being his (TV) GF Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 17 3806527698 bestbud!

rofl rofl Before I back off, let me ask my husband what he thinks, LOL!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:16 pm

OMG I just thought of something. If this works out between Nick&Kaitlyn then at the ATFR we might finally get the deets on what the heck "fiancé type stuff" means.  Anticipation  :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:16 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 17 2Q==

OK, so I am selfish. I cannot wait to see Nick and hear him speak!!!

Now onto more important things!! I will be in Italy June 22 and June 29! Please tell me I am not missing important shows!! C'mon, do I have to choose between Nick and the Pope???

Wow! I am speechless. If Nick really goes on this show specifically for Kaitlyn, I may as well kiss my summer productivity goodbye.

Kaitlyn was one of my all time favorite Bachelor contestants and Nick one of my all time favorite Bachelorette contestants. I 100 percent see them as a match.

That said, I only want Nick on show if he ends up as Kaityln's F1. Did she request him? Did he ask to go on show? I don't want to see the guys beat him up if she lets him join the cast. I hope he knows exactly what he's up for and just doesn't care. I know that he and Elan seemed to get close but ratings are ratings.

I wish they would have just gone on BIP2 together ... that would be much easier to stomach.

Now I am the one on PINS and NEEDLES!! This is cra-zy!!

hahahahah MVMOM, I feel your pain!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:19 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Oh this makes me very nervous... I think Kick would be great but i hate the idea of him getting rejected again... Our Guy def has balls...laugh out loud

"Kick"  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 17 2498057887 I love it.  This has to happen now so that couple name can also happen. giggling

Also, I wish he had kept the beard/scruff for coming on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal