SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:06 pm

mindless wrote:
sdmom wrote:^Great! What's that supposed to mean? He didn't get a rose on his 1-on -1 date, and perplexed? He's toying with us? Last time he posted :/ was March 15. What had happened then?

Kaitlyn was chosen as the lead over Britt.

Hmmm, I'm wondering if it isn't a response to people commenting on his SM about the RS news and that Nick may not be the one posting from his account.  
:/ is a symbol he has used before ... in keeping with his character.  Perhaps he is challenging people who read his DM, sending a message to skeptical fans that it's him so no skepticism required.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:26 pm

notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:
sdmom wrote:^Great! What's that supposed to mean? He didn't get a rose on his 1-on -1 date, and perplexed? He's toying with us? Last time he posted :/ was March 15. What had happened then?

Hmmm, I'm wondering if it isn't a response to people commenting on his SM about the RS news and that Nick may not be the one posting from his account.  
:/ is a symbol he has used before ... in keeping with his character.  Perhaps he is challenging people who read his DM, sending a message to skeptical fans that it's him so no skepticism required.

Or it is Elan/random producer in the role of Nick acting "insulted" "hurt" that we don't believe him giggling Either way I tend to agree with RS. Maybe it really is Nick tweeting but at the nudging of TPTB.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:28 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:

Or it is Elan/random producer in the role of Nick acting "insulted" "hurt" that we don't believe him giggling Either way I tend to agree with RS. Maybe it really is Nick tweeting but at the nudging of TPTB.

giggling  Speaking of the Rasta-hairy Elan, this was his take on :/ a day ago 
http://websta.me/p/957511080366796833_4379315

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 47 3806527698
:yes: , your version is definitely falling into the pattern.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:31 pm

speaking of -- another (+ CH sighting in dublin bar) proof the bach crew /producers were at a pub last night (open mic?)
http://websta.me/p/957976742465859598_4379315
maybe nick and (or without kaitlyn) went to a pub yesterday after/during the 1-1 per evo's sighting
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:32 pm

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:

giggling  Speaking of the Rasta-hairy Elan, this was his take on :/ a day ago 
http://websta.me/p/957511080366796833_4379315

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 47 3806527698
:yes: , your version is definitely falling into the pattern.

giggling well that's definitely NOT Ireland... I wonder if that's the DR... ???
and if so, is the :/ reference then to how good N&K's connection is??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:42 pm

:headbanging hissyfit If we're going to get a daily, cryptic, meant to mislead us SM crumb from tricky Nicky\Elan's intern to dissect and analyze, I'll be  :crazed by time the season starts airing.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:43 pm

^ Sue, no clue where just love the "bad day"/beach association ... and definitely good in Élan's world.
Reverse psych cantstopl

KB_Mom cheerleader I hope so rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:51 pm

KB_Mom wrote::headbanging hissyfit If we're going to get a daily, cryptic, meant to mislead us SM crumb from tricky Nicky\Elan's intern to dissect and analyze, I'll be  :crazed by time the season starts airing.

this is how i look at the SM stuff don't take it seriously at all and i look at it like it's created to mess with us but might contain sleuthing clues unintentionally :Nod: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 47 2498057887
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:10 pm

emusha wrote:...this is how i look at the SM stuff don't take it seriously at all and i look at it like it's created to mess with us but might contain sleuthing clues...

Ways to interpret Nick's recent SM posts

Drinking
He's having a good time with Kaitlyn/producers or he's drinking because he's not happy about how his date with Kaitlyn went

Hugs
He's giving out hugs to his friends/family/fans or he needs a hug because his date with Kaitlyn didn't go as well as he thought it would

Weather
He's looking forward to summer or needs some sunshine to improve his mood

:/
it's not related to the show or he doesn't understand what's happening with Kaitlyn or the producers are messing with his head

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:14 pm

emusha wrote:speaking of -- another (+ CH sighting in dublin bar) proof the bach crew /producers were at a pub last night (open mic?)
http://websta.me/p/957976742465859598_4379315
maybe nick and (or without kaitlyn) went to a pub yesterday after/during the 1-1 per evo's sighting

after Becca spotted on Elan's Bday with C at the resto with all the producers around nothing surprise me anymore giggling. I can see Nick on the same pub as CH and Elan, as per sightings.

may i ask, is it confirmed Nick had his 1-1 in Dublin..that makes episode 6..correct?...TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Yes Mura, episode 6.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:Yes Mura, episode 6.

thanks Nutty..i missed the big good news...ecstatic to hear that! Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 47 1710264613 :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal