SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by jen689 Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:25 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:...may i ask, is it confirmed Nick had his 1-1 in Dublin..that makes episode 6..correct?...TIA
Bringing over from another thread....

evo wrote:I am pretty sure I saw Kaitlyn on a 1 on 1 date yesterday afternoon in Dublin. My eyesight is pretty much crap but I could swear it was Nick - I had no idea he is back! I stumbled upon them twice actually without even trying to stalk them: once in St Stephens Green Park and then on Grafton Street. It was a beautiful day so I am sure it was a nice date except that it was one of the busiest I have seen this part of town so not very intimate if you'd ask me!.
I didn't see much sparkle there between them but what do I know..

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2922p168-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-2-media-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion#781580

Evo also answered some questions about the date in the same thread :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:55 pm

KB_Mom wrote::headbanging hissyfit If we're going to get a daily, cryptic, meant to mislead us SM crumb from tricky Nicky\Elan's intern to dissect and analyze, I'll be  :crazed by time the season starts airing.

i guess my quota for cryptic SMs and Elan's conspiracy theory had completely fulfilled last season :crazed . I have had enough Elan's 7A Seat Plane ruse  in my mind... :bigsigh: .

maybe all happened for a reason. I really has no :pullouthair: nerves left. Im just gonna enjoy this season ! Bring on the cray2! :Woah-hoo: High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:11 pm

jen689 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:...may i ask, is it confirmed Nick had his 1-1 in Dublin..that makes episode 6..correct?...TIA
Bringing over from another thread....

evo wrote:I am pretty sure I saw Kaitlyn on a 1 on 1 date yesterday afternoon in Dublin. My eyesight is pretty much crap but I could swear it was Nick - I had no idea he is back! I stumbled upon them twice actually without even trying to stalk them: once in St Stephens Green Park and then on Grafton Street. It was a beautiful day so I am sure it was a nice date except that it was one of the busiest I have seen this part of town so not very intimate if you'd ask me!.
I didn't see much sparkle there between them but what do I know..

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2922p168-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-2-media-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion#781580

Evo also answered some questions about the date in the same thread :Nod:

thanks a lot Jen! bestbud! . This forum rock!!..thats what i love about this site. Its like community - based approach of sleuthing group hug

Sparkle..Sparkle..come...come to sprinkle... giggling :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:15 pm

sdmom wrote:NickChicks! Go to Kaitlyn Media thread, starting page 15, this poster EVO saw Nick having 1 on 1 in Dublin.
It's never boring in Nick land cheerleader

W H A A A A T :cutesmile!:

Well, that's good news! Thank you kindly
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:18 pm

Late to the party...yet pls let me throwing in my take :

as for Nick's :/ the first time he used it it was assumingly referred to K got chosen as the Ette. In the same vein, Im leaning to the second time would means practically the same : he selfishly doesnt want to share 'his' girl with the other guys...after a successful first date. giggling .
1 thing for sure, Nick knows how to keep us intrigued! Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 48 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:22 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Late to the party...yet pls let me throwing in my take :

as for Nick's :/ the first time he used it it was assumingly referred to K got chosen as the Ette. In the same vein, Im leaning to the second time would means practically the same : he selfishly doesnt want to share 'his' girl with the other guys...after a successful first date. giggling .
1 thing for sure,  Nick knows how to keep us intrigued! Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 48 1710264613

yes
... and the hugs IG  pic was his "text" to her after their 1st date.  A "thinking of you" message.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:28 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Late to the party...yet pls let me throwing in my take :

1 thing for sure,  Nick knows how to keep us intrigued! Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 48 1710264613

yes
... and the hugs IG  pic was his "text" to her after their 1st date.  A "thinking of you" message.

cheerleader whipped awwww :Woah-hoo:

great prediction NR...Nick got the epis 6 date yes:

i know its early..but im starting to stock up :peanutbutter: for all of us :P.

PS: ..move over Gosling Shawn!!..wouldnt you think the TB gig is too precious to pass?..laugh out loud Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 48 3806527698 :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:38 pm

cheerleader cheerleader :swinginglove  cheerleader cheerleader

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:32 am

Throwback pic courtesy of Coach Brian 
http://websta.me/p/958623498007415214_251936217

I have no idea why Chris and Brian are doing what they do ...
Cheesy pose;  milkin' it for the camera

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:21 am

Um... that's an interesting picture. What are they looking for exactly? scratch
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:42 am

What a great group of guys Andi had. If I were a "little" younger, and single of course, I'd go chasing the adorable Coach Brian. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:51 am

^^^ Sanlee and you will have to battle it out for Coach Brian BKay giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal