SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:12

Well done sister wives of Nick group hug. Looks like our roadtrip will have to be postponed Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 9 3806527698.

Since ATFR I have been adamant about Nick never again appearing on my tv screen although "selfishly" I would have loved that.  Well now, here he is!  I think his intentions are absolutely genuine regarding getting to know Kaitlyn and seeing where that might take them.  I want to, finally, hear him laugh.

He has made a very challenging decision here.  His past edit was devastating.  Kudos to him for going after what he wants.  Shouldn't a man move heaven & earth to pursue a woman? Shouldn't he be prepared for the ups & downs? Looks like he is about to "turn his world upside down once again".

This is not a "fame" play IMO.  He has been removed from the spotlight up to this point by his own choice.  
This could get very interesting  :uptonogood.  We now have 2 Bettes being pursued by someone who knows what he wants.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by julychild Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:16

I now have a feeling that they must have met, at some point. The online flirting and secret "L.I.T" and L.I.P", etc, codes couldn't have just happened from communicating online. There must have been serious chemistry when they met, but kaitlyn was already locked in as Bachelorette. The only thing that will be shocking for me, at this point, assuming he truly is now a part of the show, is if he doesn't end up with her.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:17

notarose wrote:Well done sister wives of Nick group hug. Looks like our roadtrip will have to be postponed Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 9 3806527698.

Since ATFR I have been adamant about Nick never again appearing on my tv screen although "selfishly" I would have loved that.  Well now, here he is!  I think his intentions are absolutely genuine regarding getting to know Kaitlyn and seeing where that might take them.  I want to, finally, hear him laugh.

He has made a very challenging decision here.  His past edit was devastating.  Kudos to him for going after what he wants.  Shouldn't a man move heaven & earth to pursue a woman? Shouldn't he be prepared for the ups & downs? Looks like he is about to "turn his world upside down once again".

This is not a "fame" play IMO.  He has been removed from the spotlight up to this point by his own choice.  
This could get very interesting  :uptonogood.  We now have 2 Bettes being pursued by someone who knows what he wants.

Love this post!! clapping! Things just might get much more interesting for us fans of Nick and or Kaitlyn!!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:18

Hahaha!! yes!! Tricky Nicky Poo on TV again! Cheers Nick Chicks!!!  wine kudos to bluwavz for her 6th sense!!laugh out loud

and im sure NR will invite me for her matchmaking partay... game On! giggling

s%&@ is gonna down!! He must be there for the right reasons since he doesnt give a s^#* of the possible awful  edit TPTB may give him (again!! ) and the slack he may gotten from the guys.

i'd better not giving a s*+€ either by worrying about him or else i may get a heart attack!  :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:23

julychild wrote:I now have a feeling that they must have met, at some point. The online flirting and secret "L.I.T" and L.I.P", etc, codes couldn't have just happened from communicating online. There must have been serious chemistry when they met, but kaitlyn was already locked in as Bachelorette. The only thing that will be shocking for me, at this point, assuming he truly is now a part of the show, is if he doesn't end up with her.

I think this as well.  I can't see Nick coming on the show without having met Kaitlyn and making out with her (if that did happen) right away.  If he does come on be will he not treated well from the guys that is for sure. Maybe Kaitlyn asked for him?  Maybe not feeling it with the others???? Who knows but now I am even more interested.. Hugesmile

Last edited by Brill on Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:25; edited 1 time in total

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:25

so... is it safe to say that his latest tweet about 2yrs working for SalesForce is a ' cover up ' tweet?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:27

This will be the best season yet for MF.

Ratings gold.

Britt about to go off to Australia with Brody (jk) and Nick on the bachelorette etc.giggling
Amazingggggg

I guess MF meant what he said about revamping the show.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:28

This is going to be the best summer ever!!!

(I feel like im 16 hee hee.)

Im just not looking forward to the "cant stand kaitlyn and or nick" fall back for all of this.

Oh well if they find love together or with someone else. NO big deal. I get to watch a highly entertaining season. Which is so refreshing from last season.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:30

To take the risk he is by putting himself at the mercy of TPTB again, it must have been more (IMO) than seeing Kaitlyn on his TV screen- they must have met and felt some chemistry. 

I'd like to think TPTB know they "owe" him a redemption edit,but don't think those kind of thoughts ever enter MF's mind.

Could be a really sweet love story if Kaitlyn chooses him as F1. Fingers crossed for you Nick!  Praying

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:32

KB_Mom wrote:To take the risk he is by putting himself at the mercy of TPTB again, it must have been more (IMO) than seeing Kaitlyn on his TV screen- they must have met and felt some chemistry. 

I'd like to think TPTB know they "owe" him a redemption edit,but don't think those kind of thoughts ever enter MF's mind.

Could be a really sweet love story if Kaitlyn chooses him as F1. Fingers crossed for you Nick!  Praying

Oh my, this is an ending I can go with for sure. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:32

murasaki1393 wrote:so... is it safe to say that his latest tweet about 2yrs working for SalesForce is a ' cover up ' tweet?

I think it's way of saying he intends to return to his job when he is done filming. 

As to them having met before. I kinda doubt it.  They may have DMed, skyped, or talked on the phone.  Showing up in NYC IMO was to test if they actually had chemistry.  Guess we now know the answer to that. 
I think if they had not had that attraction he would have just left and no one would have been wiser AND that is why RS didn't know about it in advance.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 16:32

Brill wrote:
julychild wrote:I now have a feeling that they must have met, at some point. The online flirting and secret "L.I.T" and L.I.P", etc, codes couldn't have just happened from communicating online. There must have been serious chemistry when they met, but kaitlyn was already locked in as Bachelorette. The only thing that will be shocking for me, at this point, assuming he truly is now a part of the show, is if he doesn't end up with her.

I think this as well.  I can't see Nick coming on the show without having met Kaitlyn and making out with her (if that did happen) right away.  If he does come on be will he not treated well from the guys that is for sure. Maybe Kaitlyn asked for him?  Maybe not feeling it with the others???? Who knows but now I am even more interested.. Hugesmile

ditto here. i will defly tune in on his make out segment :uptonogood

ITA it would be weird if he turns out not being the one- another heartbreaking break-up not really my thing sad.

im curio As to when and where they could possibly have met. on a couple of His NY trips? it is hilarious if true, since some people think its MeAndI-related.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal