SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 06, 2015 8:36 pm

pokerkitty wrote:@LIRealEstate01: @JerryKrystal it's coming! I'll be back soon. Another week of my baby ways

Even Ryan said he was acting baby.  Check out his twitter page.

Thanks for bringing over tweet! I was having a hard time understanding why the guy could not get his act together for the experiment. He acts like he moved to Asia when he's only an hour CAR ride away. Geez. Clearly he could not have ever gone away for college (or even summer camp giggling ) ...

It's truly sweet that he is close to his family and wants to step up to meet obligations. But, why can't his brother step in and help out during the six weeks or there must be a family friend, cousin or does his mother have anyone??

Jaclyn is my favorite contestant in both seasons. She has a great attitude!! But, she needs a man capable of leaving the nest and actually making a family of his own ...

And, I don't just think it's editing -- he's the one who brought it up with her family so it's bothering him for sure. But, the only thing that I thought of is could producers not "allowed" Ryan to visit his family during the experiment to help amp up drama???
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Yeah. Ryan is being an annoying baby. I would be so turned off by it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:43 pm

I believe Ryan is fearful that Jaclyn might not want to continue at the end of the experiment he hinted at it last night?  I am over the show I watch just because of these two.  I don't like the drama with the other 2.  Once I started sleeping with the others you must know I am really over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 06, 2015 8:48 pm

reason wrote:I believe Ryan is fearful that Jaclyn might not want to continue at the end of the experiment he hinted at it last night?

Maybe but that's not the impression that I got. It seemed to me that Ryan was a bit emotionally stunted last night, which was preventing them from growing as a couple. Just as Jaclyn was amping up her feelings for him (did we hear the "L" word??), Ryan could not stop focusing on how much he missed his family and wanted to be back home. I have no clue if that was some sort of defense mechanism but seemed to me he was way to focused on what he was missing and what could go wrong vs. taking things day by day.

Lots of people love their routine and Jaclyn is a BIG presence. She's just a delight (IMO) but for a guy living in his mother's basement, maybe she does take a bit of getting used to.

I think that this time away from each other is best thing that could happen to them. I bet he misses her ... lots!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 8:49 pm

^^^ I totally agree with this. He/she hinted at it for sure. It was like he was afraid to make the commitment with her for it to all fall apart when the six weeks came. I have no doubt they are together now but I bet it was not an easy road to get there. Did anyone see the new preview. He has guys over, and they are shown face timing. I was cooking and missed it. Can someone please recap! Praying
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by flemishe Wed May 06, 2015 9:33 pm

fchew75 wrote:Does anyone think Ryan and Jaclyn are still married? I mean I would hope they wouldn't lead their fans on with they're sm. I mean why would they favorite  tweets with fans hoping they are still married if they aren't.

In the final episode when they are asked about divorce, it looks as though Ryan has his arm around Jaclyn. A good sign?

flemishe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 06, 2015 9:41 pm

flemishe welcomebanner Yes he does have his arm around her and I think they are the ones holding hands. It's hard to see since it goes by so fast.

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 06, 2015 10:18 pm

In the latest preview on the fb page, Jac is upset because it doesn't sound like Ryan attempted to contact her at all once she was away and just enjoyed being "free." She's a lot to handle but he needs to either step up to the plate or just end it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2015 10:29 pm

welcomeyall I missed a few new posters.

I hope you all enjoy our forum! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 11:07 pm

Alanna wrote:In the latest preview on the fb page, Jac is upset because it doesn't sound like Ryan attempted to contact her at all once she was away and just enjoyed being "free." She's a lot to handle but he needs to either step up to the plate or just end it.

Thanks for the update Alanna! I saw the preview on TV but it went by so fast and I was cooking. Yes Ryan does need to step up or end it. My guess is he steps up! giggling What does everyone think?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Wed May 06, 2015 11:17 pm

^^I think if he's putting it out on twitter that he steps up, he better actually step up! giggling

He seems like a good guy and I think he'll come around. Jaclyn has been celibate for two years and single for seven. Her over-the-top behavior may partially be because she's so excited that things are working out better than she expected. She's probably extra happy and bouncy. Maybe she'll calm down a little as time goes on.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 11:22 pm

^^ Yes they flirt like crazy and both are liking tweets that lead everyone to believe that they are together. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt