SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Wed May 06, 2015 11:32 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:In the latest preview on the fb page, Jac is upset because it doesn't sound like Ryan attempted to contact her at all once she was away and just enjoyed being "free." She's a lot to handle but he needs to either step up to the plate or just end it.

Thanks for the update Alanna!  I saw the preview on TV but it went by so fast and I was cooking.  Yes Ryan does need to step up or end it.  My guess is he steps up! giggling   What does everyone think?  

I think they both need to step up a bit. Ryan needs to let himself fall for Jaclyn and trust in this process and its success despite distance. He also needs to put himself in Jaclyn's shoes and understand that her personality is magnified right now because she's in her first relationship in a longgg time (her talking about and needing sex all of the time, her wanting to spend a lot of time with him Etx). I know her personality is kind of overwhelming to him but I think once he understands how she is feeling, it will 1) be an ego booster for him and make him more confident and 2) cut the girl some slack.
Jaclyn on the other hand needs to respect that sometimes Ryan needs space and chill time away from her. That he's not going to be on all the time. She also needs to step up and be willing to make a compromise with their living situation. She needs to see that if this is going to work out With Ryan in the long run , that they will need to move closer to his family. Since he values his family and feels such a duty to them, her making that sacrifice would really show Ryan that she is in it for the long haul,. It would also help him feel appreciated and at ease knowing hes only a short drive from his mom and niece. And if she could become a friend and older sister figure to Kayla? That would just be the sweetest.

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Mafs_fan_10 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:In the latest preview on the fb page, Jac is upset because it doesn't sound like Ryan attempted to contact her at all once she was away and just enjoyed being "free." She's a lot to handle but he needs to either step up to the plate or just end it.

Thanks for the update Alanna!  I saw the preview on TV but it went by so fast and I was cooking.  Yes Ryan does need to step up or end it.  My guess is he steps up! giggling   What does everyone think?  

I think they both need to step up a bit. Ryan needs to let himself fall for Jaclyn and trust in this process and its success despite distance. He also needs to put himself in Jaclyn's shoes and understand that her personality is magnified right now because she's in her first relationship in a longgg time (her talking about and needing sex all of the time, her wanting to spend a lot of time with him Etx). I know her personality is kind of overwhelming to him but I think once he understands how she is feeling, it will 1) be an ego booster for him and make him more confident and 2) cut the girl some slack.
Jaclyn on the other hand needs to respect that sometimes Ryan needs space and chill time away from her.  That he's not going to be on all the time. She also needs to step up and be willing to make a compromise with their living situation. She needs to see that if this is  going to work out With Ryan in the long run , that they will need to move closer to his family. Since he values his family and feels such a duty to them, her making that sacrifice would really show Ryan that she is in it for the long haul,. It would also help him feel appreciated and at ease knowing hes only a short drive from his mom and niece. And if she could become a friend and older sister figure to  Kayla? That would just be the sweetest.

Nice post. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 3:33 pm

Work Trip Woes:

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/work-trip-woes

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Aww these two are going to start missing each other. You know what they say about absence. Hehe Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 4:05 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Aww these two are going to start missing each other.  You know what they say about absence.  Hehe  Hugesmile

Yeah...but in this clip it sounds like he didn't even text or call while she was away. Oh Ryan!! no no no no no no

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/570604886415400/?type=1&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Thu May 07, 2015 6:35 pm

I can't believe he didn't call or at least text to see if she was okay. I'm still Team Jaclyn and Ryan but Geez! Ryan is pissing me off a little bit he knew when he signed up his new wife was not going to move in his mom's basement with him. I hope they make it and are still together but every since him and Jaclyn had sex he doesn't seem as interested but that could be editing I just want to fast forward to the end because it feels like it's taking forever.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Moved from another thread.

Whistler wrote:
2observe wrote:
Regal_GG wrote:
2observe wrote:
Regal, I didn't get anything with the above link.

There is a little picture in the corner... that picture is actually a video.  Click on it and then click again to start it.
Regal, unfortunately I'm not getting anything when I click on the link you posted.  I get nothing but a white screen.

Try this for the preview where Ryan R doesn't contact Jaclyn while she's traveling to Florida:
https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t42.1790-2/11175232_570605179748704_967419880_n.mp4?efg=eyJxZSI6InBsZWFzYW50dmlsbGVfYmFzaWNfZXhwZXJpbWVudF9pdGVyYXRpb24yLHBsZWFzYW50dmlsbGUifQ%3D%3D&oh=6ffe4311c54703728825e02e19199b36&oe=554C17AE

Ryan R is going to turn it around though:
On his Twitter, (twitter.com/LIRealEstate01/status/595766052241440768) Ryan R responds to a comment:

Reality Bites ‏@RealityTVBits May 6
@LIRealEstate01 You're right. You're only human. I'm sure you'll be better in upcoming episodes! Sorry for calling you a weenie.sad

ryan ranellone ‏@LIRealEstate01 May 6
@RealityTVBits haha it's cool! I was being a weenie! I didn't keep jacs feelings in mind at the time. Def selfish on my end

Also, Ryan R responds (twitter.com/LIRealEstate01/status/596004023402164227) that after next week's Conflict episode, he will get a grip on his homesickness (and I bet a better grip on Jaclyn):

Krystal Jerry ‏@JerryKrystal May 6
@LIRealEstate01 @dawnrich13 @DreaJones1 @breakfreenz @JaclynMethuen @shar4302 We love you Ryan! Be the man we know you are.

ryan ranellone @LIRealEstate01 May 6
@JerryKrystal it's coming! I'll be back soon. Another week of my baby ways

Edit to say: Sorry--Just realized I posted the preview link to answer 2observe's question on the Ryan D/Jessica thread but then only talk about Ryan R/Jaclyn. I think most of us only want to talk about the couple of sweetness!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Thu May 07, 2015 8:53 pm

So this means they're still together maybe if Ryan tweeted all that I hope so:)

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Thu May 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Anyone from New Jersey and want to meet Jaclyn? She just posted an invite on her Instagram:
https://instagram.com/p/2ZMvY3lQ5J/
If anyone cares to meet a Z-lister and have a @titosvodka drink (of four) with me- come on down to Adelphia in Deptford,NJ!  (May 29 from 10pm - midnight)

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Thu May 07, 2015 10:06 pm

After all this exposure Tito's will probably buy Jaclyn a house any where she wants. That girl can have any account she desires.
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Thu May 07, 2015 10:30 pm

Beachy wrote:After all this exposure Tito's will probably buy Jaclyn a house any where she wants. That girl can have any account she desires.

IKR -- the marketing via this show is priceless. How many people now know about this brand that didn't prior to MAFS
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Thu May 07, 2015 10:55 pm

***Edited**** Moved to Sean/Davina's thread.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt