SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fchew75 Wed May 13, 2015 11:04 am

If Ryan didn't have feelings why did he have sex with her in the first place she didn't have sex for 2 years and then she does with a guy that doesn't feel the same way. Ryan needs to get it together he is not my favorite person anymore right now and I would tweet him but I might like him again maybe so I won't tweet him because I regret what I say. Season 1 spoiled me I need stop getting invested in these couples and if Ryan and Jaclyn are together it must be hard for her to watch this episodes.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by cosmokramer Wed May 13, 2015 12:11 pm

fchew75 wrote:If Ryan didn't have feelings why did he have sex with her in the first place she didn't have sex for 2 years and then she does with a guy that doesn't feel the same way. Ryan needs to get it together he is not my favorite person anymore right now and I would tweet him but I might like him again maybe so I won't tweet him because I regret what I say. Season 1 spoiled me I need stop getting invested in these couples and if Ryan and Jaclyn are together it must be hard for her to watch this episodes.

Two schools of tought here.
1: Men are pigs so for Ryan having sex with her was just sex. He was attracted to her and was just putting on a show to have sex with her, once that happened, and since that is allhe wanted, his feelings for her vanished.
2. Men are just people and have feelings too. so Ryan had sex with her and later as his feeling grew in a different direction he felt differently towards her which is why now he feels bad about not being 100% commited to her.

3. The unexpected and unlisted school of tought. This show is somewhat scripted and since Ryan and Jaclyn did not have the big and serious issues that the other two couples had, and being that producers want to create drama to feed viewers like us, they came up with this whole artificial problem between them (think cigarette lie between Doug and Jamie from Season 1 and how we never saw it).

Not much to it than that.

PS. I didn't remember my old username so I made another account.

cosmokramer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 12:25 pm

Since Ryan has been so "homesick" I wondered if he took the opportunity while Jac was away to go visit or spend a couple nights at his mom's. I thought it was interesting his friends came up to see him instead of Ryan meeting them back in long Island..

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 13, 2015 12:25 pm

I posted this in another thread but I believe Ryan got scared as Jaclyn started falling for him. He started thinking ahead and I think it freaked him out. If you look at their SM I think they definitely agreed to stay married but not sure if they are together now in real time.

I guess the producers could have made it more than it was to create doubt and some drama but I think he was really conflicted and Jaclyn was very hurt by what he revealed to the Dr. And then to her.

I hope they get back to their "happy place" next week. I enjoy watching the show and it is going to be interesting to see who stays marries. Only a couple more weeks to go. The "experiment" is rather quick actually. Seems longer!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed May 13, 2015 1:24 pm

I have to say that I think Jaclyn is just the most level-headed person ever.
And I wondered, too, why Ryan didn't hotfoot it back home while Jacklyn was out of town. Didn't make sense...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed May 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Maybe missing is family is an excuse like Jaclyn said and he was looking for a way out after he hit it by the way and it pisses me off when guys do that. Jaclyn is better than me because I would not have handled that well If I was not having sex for two years and then fell for a guy who I thought felt the same and gave me mixed signals I would be pissed like Ryan D pissed but clearly Jaclyn is better at handling herself than me because we would not have long hugged it out at the end laugh out loud.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed May 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Steel2009 wrote:PREVIEW: Intimacy

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-intimacy

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sneak-peek-intimacy

LOL - so in the "preview" Dr. Logan says they both have to take the blame or something like that "or the relationship won't progress" but in the Sneak Peek she's saying they have to get back to the intimacy or the relationship won't progress. Very obviously came from one sentence and was snipped to fit in both places. Would love to know what she ACTUALLY said to them.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Another preview:

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/572925886183300/?type=2&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Wed May 13, 2015 5:10 pm

After that I would be his friend, but I couldn't backtrack the door would be shut. He knew where she stood with sex issue and how important it was to her. Its like he had buyers remorse.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed May 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Ryan is just straight pissing me off at this point I hope they got over it but I'm sure watching this over again might be hard on Jaclyn maybe Ryan comes off a jerk just have sex with her knowing he had no feels it sends mix signals plus him proposing again on the floor mixed signals I couldn't go back either and it would be his loss.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed May 13, 2015 5:27 pm

That's why Ryan is not on SM because he couldn't handle the comments maybe I mean why not tweet like he did last episode if he can handle the comments.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyDoxy Wed May 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Didn't he tweet last week that there was another week of him acting like a baby  and then things got better or words to that effect?

RoxyDoxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt