SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fijibeachbum Fri May 08, 2015 7:45 pm

I also suddenly lost my only sibling, a younger brother 5 years ago next week. It is completely devastating to the family dynamic and as the remaining child felt helpless to assist my parents' pain, while struggling to cope on my own. I also wanted to not cause further grief. He had a huge personality and many friends with stories galore to tell. We keep his Facebook page open for photos and stories to be told. Even today, friends of his will post a memory or story that bring a chuckle. It has been tremendously cathartic for all of us and keeps him present in our lives, even to this day.

I believe Ryan feels that same sense of responsibility that we siblings feel with regard to our parents, especially his mother, since she is his rock. He needs to return the favor and be the strong one for her and his niece. JMO

Last edited by fijibeachbum on Fri May 08, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar never takes a vacation)
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by makeupchick85 Sun May 10, 2015 4:09 pm

Jaclyn needs to calm down and stop emasculating Ryan. Ryan should have jyst said he wants someone who's going to move in with his family. Outside of that I like them as a couple and think they can go the distance.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 10, 2015 4:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeback MsnPres

Thanks for sharing your personal story. I totally agree with you. I've been a Ryan/family supporter from the beginning. He should do whatever makes him happy as far as his Mom/niece are concerned. Jaclyn seems supportive. I think it's just a case of leaving home so quickly after marrying a stranger of all things.

I agree GA. I can't even imagine how difficult it was for him. I admire what Ryan has done. I think Jac does too. ;) Excited to watch these two grow. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Sun May 10, 2015 4:49 pm

I wish I could fast forward to the end to know for sure Ryan and Jaclyn are still together the wait is killing me. I wish it was The Jaclyn and Ryan show and they just showed all Jaclyn and Ryan because I just don't care for the other couples and it the show goes by so fast then I have to wait til Tuesday again the waiting SUCKS! I TELL YA!.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Sun May 10, 2015 5:38 pm

I was just thinking that it was also the holidays (an emotional time) when Ryan moved. With so much at once of course he would miss his family. I've decided to cut him some slack.
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by MsnPres Sun May 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Beachy wrote:I was just thinking that it was also the holidays (an emotional time) when Ryan moved. With so much at once of course he would miss his family. I've decided to cut him some slack.

Forgot about the impact of the holidays. Great point.

MsnPres

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Mon May 11, 2015 12:27 am

I am the second of four children and my youngest sister, the baby in the family, passed away 27 years ago at the age of 18 (giving away my age here as well), anyway, the three of us remaining really do feel a responsibility toward our mom, I even moved in with my parents for a couple years to help my mom cope. The holidays and the anniversary of her getting sick and passing is traumatic for my mom every year. Today being Mother's Day, my mom made the comment that for some reason this year has been particularly hard on her. My daughter moved off to college just an hour and a half away, and after she graduated, I followed her, so now I live almost 2 hours from my mom, and I call her every single day, but I still sometimes feel like I'm letting her down living so far away even though my two siblings live very near them.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Mon May 11, 2015 5:19 am

momof2dogs wrote:I am the second of four children and my youngest sister, the baby in the family, passed away 27 years ago at the age of 18 (giving away my age here as well), anyway, the three of us remaining really do feel a responsibility toward our mom, I even moved in with my parents for a couple years to help my mom cope.  The holidays and the anniversary of her getting sick and passing is traumatic for my mom every year.  Today being Mother's Day, my mom made the comment that for some reason this year has been particularly hard on her.  My daughter moved off to college just an hour and a half away, and after she graduated, I followed her, so now I live almost 2 hours from my mom, and I call her every single day, but I still sometimes feel like I'm letting her down living so far away even though my two siblings live very near them.  

*Hugs*

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon May 11, 2015 8:40 am

To each of you that have shared their personal story of loss, you all have my prayers as you negotiate this difficult journey. From the very first time I heard that story of Ryan and wondered how he would juggle the two important parts of his life, A new wife and an old life. Through the lens of reality tv his life story is a touching one and one that requires a special party regardless of how he met his wife. I found my mind going toward hoping that Jaq would be accepting of a teenager in a young marriage when his mom id no longer around. I am convinced that in this case, the so called experts took that into consideration when they matched these two, because that is what I see happening.

I believe they are fine and that much of the "conflict" is for tv.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon May 11, 2015 10:40 am

I believe they are "fine" too, but I would not discount the strain of this new marriage, getting to know each other, and the determination of where to live so both partners can get to work, plus help care for Ryan's mom and niece. Imagine having all this piled on you at once.

I don't think all the conflict is for tv, but of course tv will edit it to only show the most difficult parts.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed May 13, 2015 3:26 am

I saw the preview for the next episode and it looked like they were getting back on the right track I mean I thought I saw a booty slap and Ryan did compliment her booty If he couldn't handle her all over him he might not want to start that up again then laugh out loud.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 9:39 am

PREVIEW: Intimacy

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-intimacy

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sneak-peek-intimacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt