SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:18 am

Does anyone know what birthdate Ryan R is?  I know Jaclyn is a Pisces.  I'm not a professional like JBF is but I'm always curious about their signs.

The one thing it says about a Pisces woman is : "She likes to be in a dream world than to be in reality." I laughed when I saw this because she had judged Ryan
just by looking at him, thinking she would know when she saw him whether he would be her soulmate. I think she learns he is a great guy for her.

Kathy and Hoda asked her about saying he was not the guy for her the instant she saw him and she said she watched , "Too many Rom Coms." So I think like Jamie she finds
that she likes him more once she gave herself a chance to know him. JMO.

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by clawsteph Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:38 am

Brill wrote:Does anyone know what birthdate Ryan R is?  I know Jaclyn is a Pisces.  I'm not a professional like JBF is but I'm always curious about their signs.
Maybe I can help you with that. These 2 aren't that open in SMs so it's a bit hard to dig any info. Ryan even has his IG locked. Luckily, his username is doubler2786. I assume double R is his initial and 2786 is his DOB. So it's Feb 7th, 1986. And that makes him an Aquarius ^^
clawsteph
clawsteph

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:00 am

clawsteph wrote:
Brill wrote:Does anyone know what birthdate Ryan R is?  I know Jaclyn is a Pisces.  I'm not a professional like JBF is but I'm always curious about their signs.
Maybe I can help you with that. These 2 aren't that open in SMs so it's a bit hard to dig any info. Ryan even has his IG locked. Luckily, his username is doubler2786. I assume double R is his initial and 2786 is his DOB. So it's Feb 7th, 1986. And that makes him an Aquarius ^^

Thank you!! rock

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:06 am

clawsteph wrote:
Hmmm.....he's a masculine sign and she's a feminine sign.  Definitely the yin/yang energy.  The fact that Jaclyn is a Pisces tells me alot about her.  I'm also a Piscean.Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 am

clawsteph wrote:This couple. I can't find solid proof from their SMs (and I'm not obsessed enough to investigate beyond what's accessible by the public. LOL). But.. I see myself a lot in Jaclyn (the all-or-nothing principle, the hopelessly romantic sentiment) and Ryan seems like a very decent, loving, kindhearted man (definitely a keeper), someone whom women like Jaclyn can deeply fall in love to over time. I'm no Cilona/Schwartz/Levkoff/Epstein but my money is on them to make it in the long run out of the 3 couples.
Clawsteph, I think that Lauren Kuhlmeier (Jaclyn's sister) being friends on Ryan's personal FB page (vs the public FB page) is solid proof to me. :yes: ETA I just noticed that Jaclyn is also a friend on Ryan's personal FB page. :cutesmile!:
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by clawsteph Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:52 am

2observe wrote:
Clawsteph, I think that Lauren Kuhlmeier (Jaclyn's sister) being friends on Ryan's personal FB page (vs the public FB page) is solid proof to me. :yes: ETA I just noticed that Jaclyn is also a friend on Ryan's personal FB page. :cutesmile!:
Wow, I didn't notice that. Well, there goes the proof we need then ^^
I tried to find Kayla's SM but failed. I was hoping to find some of her status mentioning "Aunt Jac" or something like that. We know how active teens on SM.
Thanks, 2observe!
clawsteph
clawsteph

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:25 am

clawsteph wrote:
2observe wrote:
Wow, I didn't notice that. Well, there goes the proof we need then ^^
I tried to  find Kayla's SM but failed. I was hoping to find some of her status mentioning "Aunt Jac" or something like that. We know how active teens on SM.
Thanks, 2observe!
yes
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:38 pm

Ryan tweeted this today and Jaclyn "favorited" it. Hugesmile

ryan ranellone @LIRealEstate01 · 5h 5 hours ago
One more sleep,me & @JaclynMethuen r off on our honeymoon, excited to relive this! feels like Im going on vaca @aetv #MarriedAtFirstSight

https://twitter.com/LIRealEstate01

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:00 pm

He really is turning out to be such a sweetie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:25 pm

Lots of interaction between these two on Twitter. I'm excited to see how they develop tonight. Smiley

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:37 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Lots of interaction between these two on Twitter. I'm excited to see how they develop tonight. Smiley

Yes there has been!  I particularly like these two comments from Ryan, which Jaclyn did favorite both  Hugesmile

ryan ranellone @LIRealEstate01  ·  18h 18 hours ago
@breakfreenz hah the lovely @JaclynMethuen

ryan ranellone @LIRealEstate01  ·  18h 18 hours ago
@ggbootsrock thank you so much! Im honored to be. I hope my jokes end up winning over @JaclynMethuen

https://twitter.com/LIRealEstate01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:51 pm

Looking pretty cozy

[url=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Mafs4][url=Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Mafs1_1]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt