SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Regal_GG Fri May 08, 2015 2:16 am

Sorry for the edit...it's not the first time I have forgotten which thread I was posting in.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fchew75 Fri May 08, 2015 3:31 am

Just saw a picture of Ryan with the ladies honestly If Ryan and Jaclyn aren't still together I swear they are doing a GREAT! job teasing.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Fri May 08, 2015 3:40 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEdPTvbVAAAiZeX.jpg

Aw the first recent Ryan and Jaclyn pic with the ladies but I'm just focused on Ryan and Jaclyn in that pic if they stay together I hope they take lots of pics:) Ryan is so tall his taller than all the ladies.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri May 08, 2015 4:09 am

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures and tweets!  No doubt they are still together.  Does anyone know when the finale is?  I have a feeling Ryan will be at the May 29th Titos promotional event.   And yes they just might buy them a house!   Lol. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 08, 2015 9:30 am

In a way it was good that there was a little bit of the less positive aspects of their relationship shown. I don't think there's any way that you can marry a stranger and not have some growing pains. Watching the show it's easy to get annoyed because the editing is highlighting each point by showing the PIs over and over. It's Ryan's turn now because look how many times we saw Jaclyn talk about not being attracted to him in the first episodes. Hopefully they worked through it and it's looking like they did which is a good thing because they may be the face of the show this season. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 10:04 am

fchew75 wrote:I can't believe he didn't call or at least text to see if she was okay. I'm still Team Jaclyn and Ryan but Geez! Ryan is pissing me off a little bit he knew when he signed up his new wife was not going to move in his mom's basement with him. I hope they make it and are still together but every since him and Jaclyn had sex he doesn't seem as interested but that could be editing I just want to fast forward to the end because it feels like it's taking forever.
it has appeared that way to me too...like he now got her he's no longer keen -- it's sad cos I do think she's right and he isn't as emotionally invested as her...the way he complains about her extraversion is also clearly a conflict with her personality which is sad if that grates on him vs. he appreciates it...at the same time she can learn to give him space to be an introvert and not bombard him with her enegy all the time
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Fri May 08, 2015 10:27 am

emusha wrote:
fchew75 wrote:I can't believe he didn't call or at least text to see if she was okay. I'm still Team Jaclyn and Ryan but Geez! Ryan is pissing me off a little bit he knew when he signed up his new wife was not going to move in his mom's basement with him. I hope they make it and are still together but every since him and Jaclyn had sex he doesn't seem as interested but that could be editing I just want to fast forward to the end because it feels like it's taking forever.
it has appeared that way to me too...like he now got her he's no longer keen -- it's sad cos I do think she's right and he isn't as emotionally invested as her...the way he complains about her extraversion is also clearly a conflict with her personality which is sad if that grates on him vs. he appreciates it...at the same time she can learn to give him space to be an introvert and not bombard him with her enegy all the time

IA. I think his whining about missing his family is more about not being sure if he can handle being in a relationship with such an extremely extroverted and in your face personality. One of the YouTube promos shows him saying that he thought he was an extrovert befor the experiment started and wanted someone like that, but that If he could go back he would have thought about himself and his personality differently. These two seem to really respect one another and have a refreshing friendship, which is why I hope this works in the long run for them.

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri May 08, 2015 11:01 am

albean99 wrote:In a way it was good that there was a little bit of the less positive aspects of their relationship shown. I don't think there's any way that you can marry a stranger and not have some growing pains. Watching the show it's easy to get annoyed because the editing is highlighting each point by showing the PIs over and over. It's Ryan's turn now because look how many times we saw Jaclyn talk about not being attracted to him in the first episodes. Hopefully they worked through it and it's looking like they did which is a good thing because they may be the face of the show this season.  :Nod:

Totally agree!!! I think we will see they are the new Doug and Jamie!!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MsnPres Fri May 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Mafs_fan_10 wrote:
emusha wrote:

IA. I think his whining about missing his family is more about not being sure if he can handle being in a relationship with such an extremely extroverted and in your face personality. One of the YouTube promos shows him saying that he thought he was an extrovert befor the experiment started and wanted someone like that, but that If he could go back he would have thought about himself and his personality differently. These two seem to really respect one another and have a refreshing friendship, which is why I hope this works in the long run for them.

Long time no post, but have grown to really enjoy this show. I know we all tend to relate to some of the couple situations and just a thought on Ryan that I'm not sure anyone has shared yet. We have 3 sons with a 15 year age gap. Ten years ago our middle son passed away. My oldest son was in his early 20's at the time and he also felt a tremendous responsibility to us, especially me (mom). I overheard him once say, "I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to help her get over this." I know I'm over-sharing here, but I can only guess how torn Ryan feels.  He was probably ready to have a wife and get married, but the guilt of moving on while trying to remain a supportive figure to both his mother and niece would be significant. I certainly do not know him or what he was thinking, but wanted to share a glimpse of family dynamics after losing a sibling. Maybe others on the board have a similar story and may understand where I am coming from....

MsnPres

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Fri May 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Aw msn, so sorry for your loss, your post made a lot of sense. Ryan is a good son, maybe his mom will encourage him to go be a good husband now.
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 08, 2015 7:11 pm

welcomeback MsnPres

Thanks for sharing your personal story. I totally agree with you. I've been a Ryan/family supporter from the beginning. He should do whatever makes him happy as far as his Mom/niece are concerned. Jaclyn seems supportive. I think it's just a case of leaving home so quickly after marrying a stranger of all things.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 7:22 pm

I lost a sibling when I was 22 and he was 18.  There really are no words that can describe this experience. It is shattering. It can be a very heavy weight to bear for the sibs and a very powerless feeling. I never wanted to cause my parents any further grief or unhappiness than what I already had seen them go through.
One of the things my other sibs and I did was to talk about my brother as much as possible and keep his memory alive. He couldn't move forward with us, but he would have wanted us to move forward for him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt