SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by luckydee Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:17 am

Chris's tweet from the girls:
"
It feels like it's the us against the world. We are supporting each other and we hope the truth is revealed soon. Tnx for the support. #MAFS
"

https://twitter.com/cpierro

luckydee

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:31 am

umngirl wrote:Chris is also the same person who called Sean, Caitlyn after the news of Caitlyn Jenner became public. I'm sorry, but that is totally uncalled for no matter your best friend is dealing with. It's a serious topic and to use it as an insult towards Sean is just wrong. Chris preaches about no bullying all the time yet he is very much guilty of it himself.

I think these are 2 issues:
1. He helps the girls to release a statement.
2. He was mean to Sean.
Correct?

I just dont see why no.2 is the deciding factor to call him attending seeker in no.1 situation.
And he has a protected account, so I can't see no.2 as a fact too, sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:01 am

I hope they all go have a couple of seats down after the show is down. I definitely would not miss any single one of them on my tv, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:32 am

Chris needs to STHU...IMO
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:17 am

peggy0221 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Chris is also the same person who called Sean, Caitlyn after the news of Caitlyn Jenner became public. I'm sorry, but that is totally uncalled for no matter your best friend is dealing with. It's a serious topic and to use it as an insult towards Sean is just wrong. Chris preaches about no bullying all the time yet he is very much guilty of it himself.

I think these are 2 issues:
1. He helps the girls to release and then A statement.
2. He was mean to Sean.
Correct?

I just dont see why no.2 is the deciding factor to call him attending seeker in no.1 situation.
And he has a protected account, so I can't see no.2 as a fact too, sorry

His Twitter account isn't protected. It's public for everyone to see. So the attacking against Sean with comments like that wasn't on a private account. He was actively bullying him, and yet he proclaims his account is a #Nobullyingone. I have a word for that: hypocrite. Chris seems to be the only best friend of any of these people who is this inserted in the show and tweeting so much. And that statement he released is lame. They all could have tweeted that themselves. I think he just likes to insert himself into the situation even if he doesn't belong. JMO

MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 87b72b10 MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 86669110 MAFS - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:50 am

His account was set to private few days before, so I thought it still was.

I still think these are 2 separate issue.
And he could be hypocrite yet a very loving friend.
And I think the girls know the situation best, if they reach out to Chris and know he is an attention seeker, then I would say, why not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sulamit Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:41 am

From Jaclyn’s twitter; she commented and defended Jessica on Ryan’s RO instagram post, he then apparently blocked her, and his friends went on to call Jaclyn too ugly for the show. She is now, understandably IMO, having a bit of a go at the experts on twitter..

Sulamit

Back to top Go down

Post by anOldBMW Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:54 am

This is just all kinds of insane. Had they filmed the reunion NOW, things would have exploded for sure.

This is from a person that had a lil convo with Jaclyn on Twitter, the people that seem to be getting worse are the participant's friends.

https://twitter.com/StephDinDC/status/610302845250879488/photo/1

anOldBMW

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Wow Jamie's latest twitter update is IMHO really inappropriate

Jamie N. OtisVerified account
‏@jamienotis

Good people do bad things-Wish we could anticipate the bad & prevent it frm happening #mafs #marriedatfirstsight http://bit.ly/1MWY42m

https://twitter.com/jamienotis/status/610575787725557760

IMHO it reeks of victim blaming, the only person that can prevent Ryan D from this actions is himself and he should be accountable to prevent them nobody else

Last edited by crazychicken on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Half my post disappeared)

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:29 pm

Jamie needs to STFU already. She's such an attention whore.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:34 pm

This is how to post a tweet or anything from the Internet.

Jamie N. OtisVerified account
‏@jamienotis
Good people do bad things-Wish we could anticipate the bad & prevent it frm happening #mafs #marriedatfirstsight http://bit.ly/1MWY42m

Do not type freehand what is being said by another party. Copy and paste, provide the link, take out any emojies, and use quotes.

Either use the quote icon up above and insert the information after the [quote ] and before [/ quote] No spaces inbetween the brackets.

The rules can be found on the main page of the forum in About our Site.

Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Sorry GA I lost the link in the original and when I edited I lost the quote, I have fixed it now

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken