SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:21 pm

ironcat wrote:

Yes, William described himself as a 30 year old boy on their date, but at that point in time, I don't think Ashley realized she needed to look for a "man", not a boy. She definitely liked William after that Vegas date. It was only after being disappointed by all her "boys" that she learned her lesson. And you're right, JP is definitely a "man" in all ways, compared to the others, and she does keep making that distinction post show about having found a man. Pretty much says it all IMO.
It says it all to me too, not like everything else doesn't say it all, but the distinction is so clear and obvious- a real man versus a little boy. She loves to make it known that she's with a man now. giggling

It's exactly how Ali went from describing a quirky little boy like Frank to describing a dependable man like Roberto in her post-show interviews while using the same words to talk about them on the show that we were seeing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Bhaka Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:37 pm

I think Ashley's strongest connections were with Ben and JP. If she wanted to spare the feelings of the real F2 by letting him go at F3, then Dino's premature departure would have messed up that plan.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Bhaka wrote:I think Ashley's strongest connections were with Ben and JP. If she wanted to spare the feelings of the real F2 by letting him go at F3, then Dino's premature departure would have messed up that plan.

I think you're right. I think perhaps Dino was meant to be F2 ( this is if she really was just friends with him and nothing more). He ofc screwed that up by leaving.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Welcome to this wonderful site Bhaka!

:Welcome

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:42 am

If Dino was the F2 it would have been a flashback to Kip being Jillian's F2. I would not have bought it.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:03 am

Love_Me wrote:If Dino was the F2 it would have been a flashback to Kip being Jillian's F2. I would not have bought it.

I'm with you Love. :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 am

Love_Me wrote:If Dino was the F2 it would have been a flashback to Kip being Jillian's F2. I would not have bought it.

neither would I based on edits but maybe if all they were was friends and she wanted to spare her F1 worry, then I can see her bringing him to F2 spot. If I didn't know that Ben F was F2, I'd have said it would be Constantine based on his htd edit that brought him out more so than say ben f. and the edit playing out the slow & steady versus quick and fast. Ben F as of edit on htd, wasn't quite there physically with Ashley. He was there emotionally but even Ashley said she wanted both emotional and physical. She has that already with JP. She implied that Dino was on his way there with HTD based on PI's.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 am

Kelad9 wrote:neither would I based on edits but maybe if all they were was friends and she wanted to spare her F1 worry, then I can see her bringing him to F2 spot.

I think there's another factor, which is that she learned on the HTD just how much his father's death and its aftermath was still raw within Ben. It's been suggested that the F3 is often the hardest for the lead to let go and that F2 is the one the lead thinks can best handle the stress of being in the F2 spot. I think from what Ashley could see, that would be Dino over Ben or for that matter even JP. From what happened on the HTD I think if F1 is not JP she would let him go at F3 rather than take him to F2 - just as Brad let her go at F3. Dino is a good F2 choice because she knows that he is not moving as quickly towards love and a proposal as the other 2 guys still left, and Dino has a great family support system behind him whereas Ben's - not so much.

I don't think she counted on Dino leaving on his own and that forced her to take Ben to F2 when she might have preferred otherwise.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:neither would I based on edits but maybe if all they were was friends and she wanted to spare her F1 worry, then I can see her bringing him to F2 spot.

I think there's another factor, which is that she learned on the HTD just how much his father's death and its aftermath was still raw within Ben. It's been suggested that the F3 is often the hardest for the lead to let go and that F2 is the one the lead thinks can best handle the stress of being in the F2 spot. I think from what Ashley could see, that would be Dino over Ben or for that matter even JP. From what happened on the HTD I think if F1 is not JP she would let him go at F3 rather than take him to F2 - just as Brad let her go at F3. Dino is a good F2 choice because she knows that he is not moving as quickly towards love and a proposal as the other 2 guys still left, and Dino has a great family support system behind him whereas Ben's - not so much.

I don't think she counted on Dino leaving on his own and that forced her to take Ben to F2 when she might have preferred otherwise.

and that would explain her very angry voice in the teaser. All her plans were ruined.

I watched again both ben and jp hometown date and I truly believe that Ben's feelings for her were genuine. However if you make a couple of stop image you will find that he is often into her but she is often back. She uses pressure on her, she talked about his work and dad... never ever mention about THEM as a couple, there is a reserve. At the table is like WOW compared with JP. At first I thought it is because his mom intimidate her and she probably does but there is no closeness, her dorso is not glued with the chair, she does not touch ben or very quickly and you can see ben with his arm on her chair behind. It is almost like she does not want to get comfortable and do not want to make contact with this arm on her chair. I just feel she was extremely uncomfortable. I am sorry to say but I felt like she realized that Ben was way more into her than she thought. I do not call a couple of quick smack*good*night as would call George Lopez very hot or passionate vs JP's date when she could not stop touching him, kissing him, cuddling him etc.

So it is possible that she made her decision that he would be F3 in order to minimize his hurt feelings and when dino left she was angry because all her plans flew away.

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:33 am

Titou wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

and that would explain her very angry voice in the teaser. All her plans were ruined.

I watched again both ben and jp hometown date and I truly believe that Ben's feelings for her were genuine. However if you make a couple of stop image you will find that he is often into her but she is often back. She uses pressure on her, she talked about his work and dad... never ever mention about THEM as a couple, there is a reserve. At the table is like WOW compared with JP. At first I thought it is because his mom intimidate her and she probably does but there is no closeness, her dorso is not glued with the chair, she does not touch ben or very quickly and you can see ben with his arm on her chair behind. It is almost like she does not want to get comfortable and do not want to make contact with this arm on her chair. I just feel she was extremely uncomfortable. I am sorry to say but I felt like she realized that Ben was way more into her than she thought. I do not call a couple of quick smack*good*night as would call George Lopez very hot or passionate vs JP's date when she could not stop touching him, kissing him, cuddling him etc.

So it is possible that she made her decision that he would be F3 in order to minimize his hurt feelings and when dino left she was angry because all her plans flew away.

I honestly think Ben was just in the bubble and doesn't like her as much as he thinks he does at that point. I also think Ashley is pulling back and feels uncomfortable because she feels guilty for about she's about to do to him and because she's a physical person but only with her guy. She had already decided on who he is by the time HTDs started and it was evident in these dates. I also think Dino would have been a better F2 candidate for her but I'm not sure if TPTB would have allowed that because as Love said, he really would not have been believable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:56 am

Alanna wrote:I honestly think Ben was just in the bubble and doesn't like her as much as he thinks he does at that point.

Ben came through a truly emotional journey on his HTD. It wasn't over Ashley though, it was his admission to himself and his mother about how he had dealt with, or failed to deal with, the loss of his father. When those emotions surfaced it would have been easy to attribute them to emotions for Ashley when in fact they weren't. I think this may be a big part of the bubble that Ben was in at the time of the FRC.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 am

If he was the next Bach. You can here the story line already. Ashley helped me open my heart again so that I can love.

Last edited by happyvalleygirl on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Spoilers

+36
Ayana
Starshine_16
albean99
Princess81320
Archer23