SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:15 am

Pia1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Can anyone cap that leg rubbing?  I missed that part. giggling

I'm also hoping that all 3 couples are still together.

i have taken the necessary caps . but now having problems with the net on my PC to upload sad

if someone else can, pls beat me to it Smiley

based on the caps IMO the leg rubbing is matched with the hip grabbing cap laugh out loud. both caps matched with the outfits that Ryan and Jess wore on the Big Decision scene. I guess its safe to say everything is still right on Ryanica Universe, at least until when Big Decision was revealed.

going by the reasoning, i have high hope this couple definitely make it to this day as well.

Thanks Mura! I DVR'd the epi so I will check it out. I originally thought they weren't a match but last epi convinced me otherwise. Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 2498057887

my pleasure Pia! btw the leg rubbing is on the 3-minute-ish in the beginning of episode 1.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:20 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

i have taken the necessary caps . but now having problems with the net on my PC to upload sad

if someone else can, pls beat me to it Smiley

based on the caps IMO the leg rubbing is matched with the hip grabbing cap laugh out loud. both caps matched with the outfits that Ryan and Jess wore on the Big Decision scene. I guess its safe to say everything is still right on Ryanica Universe, at least until when Big Decision was revealed.

going by the reasoning, i have high hope this couple definitely make it to this day as well.

Thanks Mura! I DVR'd the epi so I will check it out. I originally thought they weren't a match but last epi convinced me otherwise. Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 2498057887

my pleasure Pia! btw the leg rubbing is on the 3-minute-ish in the beginning of episode 1.

Thanks for the heads up Mura!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:45 am

Have a feeling this will continue to come up...especially of they don't make it.

https://twitter.com/DrCilona/status/581088462687846401

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:53 pm

I would love for all 3 to stay together. That would be great!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:47 pm

I saw Ryan's grandparents wedding picture and he looks alot like his grandfather. I saw it in his online bio. I was trying to find his date of birth, laugh out loud. Also, I saw a comment from Jessica's mother on Jason's twitter picture comparing him and his best friend riding in the back of a limo now to when he was on his way to get married. She mentioned that she was glad that him and Courtney worked things out. And then she mentioned that her daughter got married during Season 2 with two smilies at the end. So I'd say that they are still together.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:16 pm

^ interesting stuff you sleuthed yes

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:36 pm

It would be truly amazing if all three couples stayed together. giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:48 pm

There's an IG pic Ryan posted that said "Understand who's down for you and who's just down for the moment" in which he captioned "blood's thicker than water" in which Jamie commented "remember this" and he replied "always ;)"

Idk it's seems so one sided on sm. Maybe I'm just reading into it too much and they are just trying to keep us guessing:no idea:

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Great sleuthing 2observe! That would be awesome if all 3 couples are still together.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Here's the link to see Ryan's grandparents. You have to scroll down it's closer to the bottom. Ryan looks younger in his pics.

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2015/03/ryan-de-nino-married-first-sight-2015-bio-photos-twitter/
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:31 pm

Thanks Pia and ThankMeLater yes
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:36 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:There's an IG pic Ryan posted that said "Understand who's down for you and who's just down for the moment" in which he captioned "blood's thicker than water" in which Jamie commented "remember this" and he replied "always ;)"

Idk it's seems so one sided on sm. Maybe I'm just reading into it too much and they are just trying to keep us guessing:no idea:  
Wow, that's pretty deep. Maybe they did stay together after the six weeks, but now are having some problems.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116