SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Wed May 06, 2015 5:52 pm

Much like things we see in real life there are two sides to every story, or three. Yours, mine and the truth. That said,
I am calling out the experts on this season.

Ryan has a very cave man like opinion of what he wants in a wife. His grandparents, are from another era and that is not real life today. Jess has been crushed by men before and shows signs of avoidance. And they put these two together?

Sean and Davina? Not going to bother the both of them are text books for an abnormal psych class.

Jaq and Ryan seem to be muddling through at worst and over the moon at best. This couple seems more manipulated by the producers and are more than likely still married in my opinion. Given the premise of marrying a stranger, doesn't it make more sense to impose geographic boundaries on participants, unless either partner could work from home or change offices? There are enough challenges inherent in this mess that geography should not be something they should have to argue over. How does it make any sense at all to uproot Ryan, whose absence from his nieces life now could impact her negatively?

I may be alone in this opinion, but I think these "experts" are doing a grave disservice to these couples. Yes, I understand that there were 2 success stories last season and who knows what the end result of this season will be but I have little respect for the "experts" who would put these people together.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 6:02 pm

^^I totally agree with you on all points, nuts2uiam. Did you hear the doc say they put Jess and Ryan together because they thought they would be a sexy couple? I did a double-take on that one. Then, did you notice last night how one partner of each couple said in a voiceover that the experts gave them a perfect match? I watched each one back to be sure it was a voiceover and, sure enough, we didn't see them say it during their itm. I'm guessing they have heard the backlash against the matches and the experts, so they stuck those in to give the so-called experts props. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Regal_GG wrote:The quickest way to confront/open up a passive-aggressive person? Agree with them.  THEN they show their true colors.

Ryan: What's wrong?
Jessica: (Silent treatment) *mumbles under breath* Nothing's wrong.
Ryan: (Hopping off of the counter and walking away)  Ok, nothing's wrong.
Jessica: (Slamming palms on the counter and screaming) YES! SOMETHING'S WRONG!!!!

Who can LIVE with this.  I have to agree...she plays victim and doesn't take responsibility for anything.  Ryan might be a hothead - but you know what you're getting.  If you disagree, then bring it up in order to discuss it. (Example: When they were looking for apartments...he liked the apartment, she thought it was too much, and he gave in. ~~ When they found this apartment - before he saw it Jess turned around and said she loved it/wanted it.  Who won?  Jess. ~~After cooling off, Ryan returns to talk about the tatoo/piercing.  Though he says she misinterpreted or misquoted what he said, RYAN comes back to calmly talk about it...Jess wouldn't hear of it and continued the fight.)

**edited**and thinking it's Ryan.  Ryan has problems with a temper - but Jess is at least half if not more of the issue.  She fights about things that are not true - **edited**.
Darn, I really miss the "like" buttons.  Anyway, I totally agree  with all of your post.  I've said repeatedly that Jess has so much emotional baggage that she pushes off on Ryan, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Wed May 06, 2015 6:20 pm

wow... I thought I was going crazy... kept checking my profile preferences to see if I turned off the like button by mistake... why were they taken off?
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Wed May 06, 2015 6:24 pm

It's just so draining watching the two of them.  And uncomfortable. I'm not sure why the "experts" couldn't find two reasonably well-adjusted adults and pair them.  How hard could it be?  Ryan has said he's had anger problems in the past - hello, red flag - and Jessica is so passive-aggressive.  There was no one else in the pool that matched up?

Between their issues, Ryan R's homesickness and Sean and Davina's numerous issues, there hasn't been anything fun about this season.  I don't want to watch people fight for an hour every week.  I could go bicker with my husband instead.   giggling
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Admins are trying to figure out what happened to the like buttons.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 06, 2015 6:30 pm

Regal_GG wrote:**edited**

check out this new highlight video... **edited**
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=570604886415400&id=334832696659288&_rdr&fbt_id=570604886415400&lul&ref_component=mbasic_photo_permalink_actionbar#s_a4cf3e4c11413cbc89248d62e094222a

**edited**
Regal, I didn't get anything with the above link.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by theguydownunder Wed May 06, 2015 6:31 pm

We wouldn't even be having this conversation had either: a) the experts done their job and realize that these two should not be together, or, b) put their foot down once production told them these two had to be together.

Total missmatch between Ryan D and Jessica. Both have a lot of problems, but together those problems compound beyond anything reasonable. At this point he is a verbally abusive husband, she is too by the way, difference is he seems to kick her while she's down (not phisically but emotionally), while she brings up things from off camera and either slightly embelishes the story or makes it up.

Both need to grow up, just not on camera, and for the love of anything that is holy, not together. This it not good tv. Those last 2 minutes of giving her a napkin for her to cry, she just looking sad and him adjusting his beannie hat as usual, do not make up for all the screaming and insults and name calling that happened minutes earlier. We are watching a trainwreck in slow motion with these two. This is very sad to see happen to anyone, but more so the fact that a tv network/channel has this on tv. That a production company actually shot this and that the experts or producers failed to (or didn't want to) see this coming.

I love the show for the little fun moments, I don't mind some drama like we have wirh Ryan R and Jaclyn and even Sean and Davina, but I draw a clear line when abusive behavior is tolerated and maybe even encouraged. I'm done with the show. I will continue to follow Jaclyn and Ryan R on SM, and I'm sure I will learn what was the fate of the other two couples, but I cannot watch this anymore. This is just my opinion obviously. But that's how I feel.

Cheers to all, take care.

theguydownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 06, 2015 6:35 pm

BKay wrote:Admins are trying to figure out what happened to the like buttons.
Thanks of the info.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Wed May 06, 2015 7:56 pm

theguydownunder wrote:We wouldn't even be having this conversation had either: a) the experts done their job and realize that these two should not be together, or, b) put their foot down once production told them these two had to be together.

Total missmatch between Ryan D and Jessica. Both have a lot of problems, but together those problems compound beyond anything reasonable. At this point he is a verbally abusive husband, she is too by the way, difference is he seems to kick her while she's down (not phisically but emotionally), while she brings up things from off camera and either slightly embelishes the story or makes it up.

Both need to grow up, just not on camera, and for the love of anything that is holy, not together. This it not good tv. Those last 2 minutes of giving her a napkin for her to cry, she just looking sad and him adjusting his beannie hat as usual, do not make up for all the screaming and insults and name calling that happened minutes earlier. We are watching a trainwreck in slow motion with these two. This is very sad to see happen to anyone, but more so the fact that a tv network/channel has this on tv. That a production company actually shot this and that the experts or producers failed to (or didn't want to) see this coming.

I love the show for the little fun moments, I don't mind some drama like we have wirh Ryan R and Jaclyn and even Sean and Davina, but I draw a clear line when abusive behavior is tolerated and maybe even encouraged. I'm done with the show. I will continue to follow Jaclyn and Ryan R on SM, and I'm sure I will learn what was the fate of the other two couples, but I cannot watch this anymore. This is just my opinion obviously. But that's how I feel.

Cheers to all, take care.

I kept switching to Dancing With Stars during the segments with Jess and Ryan. It is just too uncomfortable watching them fight. They both hit under the belt and that is what the problem is with them. Yes, he yells and yes, she's passive aggressive, but even that wouldn't be so bad if they didn't hit below the belt. It is just not interesting to watch.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Jessica's modeling and acting career

Post by caligirl626 Wed May 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Is it true that the reason Jessica is on this show is to further her modeling career and "take the acting scene by storm"?. Married smarried...what great exposure this will be...
http://www.mobilemodeling.com/portfolio/jessica-castro-2/

caligirl626

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 06, 2015 8:25 pm

moonpie wrote:It's just so draining watching the two of them.  And uncomfortable.  I'm not sure why the "experts" couldn't find two reasonably well-adjusted adults and pair them.  How hard could it be?  Ryan has said he's had anger problems in the past - hello, red flag - and Jessica is so passive-aggressive.  There was no one else in the pool that matched up?

Between their issues, Ryan R's homesickness and Sean and Davina's numerous issues, there hasn't been anything fun about this season.  I don't want to watch people fight for an hour every week.  I could go bicker with my husband instead.   giggling

Exactly! We started season with three people in my family watching, now we are down to just me and that's by a thread. I especially don't enjoy watching Ryan and Jessica - at all! He comes across as just a total a$$ with an over inflated ego. She comes across like a scared lamb. They need to split these two up and fast.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116