SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Regal_GG Wed May 06, 2015 8:45 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Much like things we see in real life there are two sides to every story, or three.  Yours, mine and the truth.  That said,
I am calling out the experts on this season.

I had to look back to make sure this wasn't a post of MINE. I agree with you whole-heartedly. With all the PRE-Show we had to sit through...and that that was only a short shot of what THEY had done to put these folks together....I think they REALLY did a poor job this season.

And YES, I have also noticed that....what is with the distances they put people together through. Do they not understand that this would be a crazy thing to deal with.

True story: YEARS (and YEARS) ago, I tried out a dating web site. At the guidance of a dear friend, I said that I would consider up to 50 miles away from my home. I thought this was silly - but who knows where Mr Right could be? (Sheeesh to ME!) So the computer's matched me with Mr. W.

I lived in Chicago...he lived in the middle of Michigan. Ummm, 50 miles? Well, if you counted swimming across Lake Michigan and then driving into the center of Michigan. (Not to mention he was a hermit who wanted to live on a farm without electricity. and asked me if I minded being alone. - Uh YEAH. I am on a dating site so that I can someday have even LESS contact in my life - for Pete's Sake!! cantstopl )

Getting back to this...does a person have to say DEAL-BREAKER! (ie: Davina) for them to understand that people don't want to drive hours out of their way to stay employed through this month. I mean SERIOUSLY!! 4 people out of 6 are having MAJOR issues with this. (Major=might break up the marriage)

They (the experts) HAVE dropped the ball on this.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 8:54 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
moonpie wrote:It's just so draining watching the two of them.  And uncomfortable.  I'm not sure why the "experts" couldn't find two reasonably well-adjusted adults and pair them.  How hard could it be?  Ryan has said he's had anger problems in the past - hello, red flag - and Jessica is so passive-aggressive.  There was no one else in the pool that matched up?

Between their issues, Ryan R's homesickness and Sean and Davina's numerous issues, there hasn't been anything fun about this season.  I don't want to watch people fight for an hour every week.  I could go bicker with my husband instead.   giggling

Exactly! We started season with three people in my family watching, now we are down to just me and that's by a thread.  I especially don't enjoy watching Ryan and Jessica - at all! He comes across as just a total a$$ with an over inflated ego. She comes across like a scared lamb. They need to split these two up and fast.

I can't believe that ryan and Jessica are even friends much less married. They were/are horrible to one another. They have said such awful things to one another already. I doubt they come back from everything that has happened.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Wed May 06, 2015 8:55 pm

Regal_GG wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:Much like things we see in real life there are two sides to every story, or three.  Yours, mine and the truth.  That said,

I had to look back to make sure this wasn't a post of MINE.  I agree with you whole-heartedly.  With all the PRE-Show we had to sit through...and that that was only a short shot of what THEY had done to put these folks together....I think they REALLY did a poor job this season.

And YES, I have also noticed that....what is with the distances they put people together through.  Do they not understand that this would be a crazy thing to deal with.

True story: YEARS (and YEARS) ago, I tried out a dating web site.  At the guidance of a dear friend, I said that I would consider up to 50 miles away from my home. I thought this was silly - but who knows where Mr Right could be? (Sheeesh to ME!)  So the computer's matched me with Mr. W.  

I lived in Chicago...he lived in the middle of Michigan.  Ummm, 50 miles?  Well, if you counted swimming across Lake Michigan and then driving into the center of Michigan.  (Not to mention he was a hermit who wanted to live on a farm without electricity. and asked me if I minded being alone. - Uh YEAH. I am on a dating site so that I can someday have even LESS contact in my life - for Pete's Sake!! cantstopl )

Getting back to this...does a person have to say DEAL-BREAKER! (ie: Davina) for them to understand that people don't want to drive hours out of their way to stay employed through this month.  I mean SERIOUSLY!!  4 people out of 6 are having MAJOR issues with this.  (Major=might break up the marriage)

ITA --- for the record, they did RR and JM a disservice because yes they were 80 miles away from each other which includes a MAJOR metropolitan area where traffic is on a whole other level than the average person can even think about. -- RD and JC -- just make me sad.. they both need in depth counseling. -- and as for SV and DK --- well my major issue with the experts started with the revelation of the miscarriage -- SORRY but based on that alone, I would be as skeptical as she has been -- it seems to me that production may be playing on the concerns/deal breakers too during editing. that revelation was a MAJOR red flag -- for a woman who looks for them... if the show doesn't get their act together they will be losing me as a viewer..
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2015 8:59 pm

This thread is locked until I can delete all posts that are not within the rules.

Please do not judge the opinions of posters on THIS forum. If you are referring to comments on SM then clearly state that is what you are referring to.

The rules of this forum are strictly enforced. No one tells anyone what to think what they are believing, or who they are supporting. Opinions are posted on the contestants alone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2015 9:24 pm

The thread is now open. Please take the time to read the rules in detail. TY

RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 06, 2015 9:34 pm

caligirl626 welcomebanner

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed May 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Franny407 wrote:
Regal_GG wrote:

I had to look back to make sure this wasn't a post of MINE.  I agree with you whole-heartedly.  With all the PRE-Show we had to sit through...and that that was only a short shot of what THEY had done to put these folks together....I think they REALLY did a poor job this season.

And YES, I have also noticed that....what is with the distances they put people together through.  Do they not understand that this would be a crazy thing to deal with.

True story: YEARS (and YEARS) ago, I tried out a dating web site.  At the guidance of a dear friend, I said that I would consider up to 50 miles away from my home. I thought this was silly - but who knows where Mr Right could be? (Sheeesh to ME!)  So the computer's matched me with Mr. W.  

I lived in Chicago...he lived in the middle of Michigan.  Ummm, 50 miles?  Well, if you counted swimming across Lake Michigan and then driving into the center of Michigan.  (Not to mention he was a hermit who wanted to live on a farm without electricity. and asked me if I minded being alone. - Uh YEAH. I am on a dating site so that I can someday have even LESS contact in my life - for Pete's Sake!! cantstopl )

Getting back to this...does a person have to say DEAL-BREAKER! (ie: Davina) for them to understand that people don't want to drive hours out of their way to stay employed through this month.  I mean SERIOUSLY!!  4 people out of 6 are having MAJOR issues with this.  (Major=might break up the marriage)

ITA --- for the record, they did RR and JM a disservice because yes they were 80 miles away from each other which includes a MAJOR metropolitan area where traffic is on a whole other level than the average person can even think about. -- RD and JC -- just make me sad.. they both need in depth counseling. -- and as for SV and DK --- well my major issue with the experts started with the revelation of the miscarriage -- SORRY but based on that alone, I would be as skeptical as she has been -- it seems to me that production may be playing on the concerns/deal breakers too during editing.  that revelation was a MAJOR red flag -- for a woman who looks for them... if the show doesn't get their act together they will be losing me as a viewer..

I relocated from Long Island NY two years ago. I am very familiar with the areas that both Ryan and Jaq are from and know and understand the commute problems. While the multifaceted
aspects of "matching" I am sure are difficult to weed through, I think it unconscionable that the experts would even need to make it a "deal breaker", assuming they are truly in it for finding the match for these couples. In my mind, it defies logic to add the geographic burden to the mix, and if I were the so called expert, I would keep looking for a better fit if such distances were a part of the equation. I will only offer a teeny tiny degree of "it was out of their control" to the experts, in that, if the questionnaires asked questions regarding relocating and the candidates lied just to get on the show. I seem to recall one of the experts explaining how they ferret out the lies by the multilayered questions that candidates respond to establishing a pattern of response.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Wed May 06, 2015 10:35 pm

agreed nutsiam -- I too am a transplanted south shore (LI) girl -- ugh! no matter how you slice that going via the GW or NJT -- what a mess to go around manhattan..  Stony Brook is really far.

BUT for me. about the relocation question... is ... if the producers/experts asked about a distance and didn't just leave it open to the perception/interpretation of the contestant..
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Thu May 07, 2015 12:16 am

2observe wrote:
Regal, I didn't get anything with the above link.

There is a little picture in the corner... that picture is actually a video. Click on it and then click again to start it.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Soribel Thu May 07, 2015 12:53 am

These two need a lot of work. I've noticed that although Ryan comes off as mean and nasty, he has sacrificed a lot more for the relationship than Jess. He actually said in last night's episode how he doesn't appreciate the fact that he changed his whole life for her and she doesn't care. She's the one who blows everything out of proportion and if I was in his place I would probably get as aggravated as he does if she constantly brought things up in front of the camara that happened off camara. it's like she wants to make him look bad in front of the world when she's supposed to have his back. I would be just as mad as him if I felt like I gave my all and in return I got stabbed in the back.
He did pick stupid fights after that for no reason, but when you're upset with somebody everything they do bothers you.
Also, if you notice he kisses her a lot more than she kisses him, and she's so dry towards him. IMO Ryan is probably just fed up with giving his all and getting crap in return.
I do feel bad for Jess, cause I don't think she knows how to be the way he wants her to be and she does want to be better. I really hope they work things out, they are a super sexy couple and if they learn how to be good to eachother they'll make beautiful babies some day...

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Thu May 07, 2015 1:58 am

Regal_GG wrote:

I actually had the exact opposite happen. I convinced a friend of mine to try out online dating. I even paid for a month of eHarmony for her. I convinced her to not put a limit on distance because you never know where your prince charming may be. She met a guy that lived a 7 hour drive away. Long story short - the fell in love, he moved to her town (which was bigger) and they got married. They just had their 2nd child. I understand Davina being mad because she did make it clear that moving was a deal breaker. But you aren't going to have your job forever but you will be married forever 9or you're supposed to).

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu May 07, 2015 4:42 am

Soribel wrote:These two need a lot of work.  I've noticed that although Ryan comes off as mean and nasty, he has sacrificed a lot more for the relationship than Jess. He actually said in last night's episode how he doesn't appreciate the fact that he changed his whole life for her and she doesn't care. She's the one who blows everything out of proportion and if I was in his place I would probably get as aggravated as he does if she constantly brought things up in front of the camara that happened off camara. it's like she wants to make him look bad in front of the world when she's supposed to have his back. I would be just as mad as him if I felt like I gave my all and in return I got stabbed in the back.
He did pick stupid fights after that for no reason, but when you're upset with somebody everything they do bothers you.
Also, if you notice he kisses her a lot more than she kisses him, and she's so dry towards him. IMO Ryan is probably just fed up with giving his all and getting crap in return.
I do feel bad for Jess, cause I don't think she knows how to be the way he wants her to be and she does want to be better.  I really hope they work things out, they are a super sexy couple and if they learn how to be good to eachother they'll make beautiful babies some day...

clapping! I agree with everything you have said, especially the bolded
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116