SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Soribel Fri May 22, 2015 12:02 pm

They did get a fishbowl, Jess was too scared to answer most the questions... When the doctor is at the door, you can see she's holding it...

watch the video here...
https://m.facebook.com/MarriedAtFirstSight

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by PatBrown Fri May 22, 2015 12:09 pm

I think Ryan D is gay, is he living out in the open as a gay man, no? He's 29 he may face facts at some point, or not. I also think the other two, Sean and the other Ryan are also gay. I'm new too, Davina and Sean are NOT together anymore. On Davina's public facebook page, she liked a comment that said Sean was gay, would she do that if they were still married? Highly doubtful!

PatBrown

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 pm

Someone care to explain why exactly she's afraid of? I hope this victim sh!t is an act cause it would be so annoying to live with. Seriously. If he doesn't like your answer then screw him. If this doesn't work out, then it's not the end of the world!

I strongly dislike Ryan, but Jessica is so annoying. I know many reserved and soft spoken women and they are not nearly as whinny as she is.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by PatBrown Fri May 22, 2015 12:29 pm

@watch TV3 these 6 people were all vetted poorly, they all have way too many issues to be looking for someone. Someone else can't make you happy, you have to love yourself first. BUT that's the same issue with plenty of relationships that are not on TV, hence the high divorce rate!

PatBrown

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri May 22, 2015 12:37 pm

IMO production was heavily involved in the parings. They chose who would make for good TV first and foremost and these are the results.

This match is a disaster (though not as bad as Sean and Davina): A possibly closeted guy with major anger issues and abusive tendencies paired with a passive aggressive victim with low self esteem and a lot of baggage.

The sad thing is they are probably together and won't break up until the worst happens.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 22, 2015 2:30 pm

watchTV3 wrote:IMO production was heavily involved in the pairings. They chose who would make for good TV first and foremost and these are the results.

This match is a disaster (though not as bad as Sean and Davina): A possibly closeted guy with major anger issues and abusive tendencies paired with a passive aggressive victim with low self esteem and a lot of baggage.

The sad thing is they are probably together and won't break up until the worst happens.

Yep, I agree with bolded suspicions. The podcast (Slate's the Gist) recently interviewed a CEO of tech company that creates software to help TV production companies monitor social media (in particular live tweeting) while television shows are airing. CEO said that production just cares about generating strong reactions from viewers (18-49 age range). The level of fan reaction (good or bad "hate" tweets) can even alter a reality TV show while on air with production showcasing one character (loved or hated) more prominently in promotions or edited on the fly to give more airtime.

So last season MAFS ended up with two out of three happy couples. Maybe in MAFS season 2 production wanted to shake things up and went for two out of three really, really unhappy couples to see what that would do for ratings. Jessica/Ryan (and the Sean/Davina) are certainly sending viewers to SM to complain/comment which is exactly the reaction TV production wants. They don't care what viewers are saying about their cast or if cast falls in love or divorces ... all they care about is that viewers are saying something.

For Dr. C to say MAFS is more of a documentary ... well, not really. If that helps him sleep better at night, great, keep on thinking that. giggling

IMO when couples end up happy and together post-production on MAFS or Bachelor/ette ... it is more of a lucky coincidence that the goal of production.

Source for GIST interview: http://www.slate.com/articles/podcasts/gist/2015/05/the_gist_jared_feldman_from_canvs_on_social_media_and_television.html
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Vestirse Fri May 22, 2015 2:41 pm

watchTV3 wrote:This match is a disaster (though not as bad as Sean and Davina): A possibly closeted guy with major anger issues and abusive tendencies paired with a passive aggressive victim with low self esteem and a lot of baggage.

The fact that this couple (or any couple) would end up staying together until the worst happens tells me that they are worse than Sean and Davina. At least S&D can tell when its doomed and cut and run before they torture themselves through a terrible relationship.

Vestirse

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri May 22, 2015 3:41 pm

Soribel wrote:They did get a fishbowl, Jess was too scared to answer most the questions... When the doctor is at the door, you can see she's holding it...

watch the video here...
https://m.facebook.com/MarriedAtFirstSight

After it was made public that she was an aspiring model/actress, she commented on SM that she is passionate about it BUT that it's just a hobby/side hustle. IMO seeing her say she was afraid to answer the question about what she's passionate about had little to do with Ryan's reaction. I think it had more to do with her worrying viewers would think she was there for the wrong reasons. Maybe Ryan would have questioned her reason for being on the show too. Although he did recently comment on Instagram that he supports her if it's something she wants to pursue.

She has always come off as someone who cares way too much about public opinion (low self esteem). She's constantly defending herself about the silliest comments followers make even on Ryan's Instagram page.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Soribel Fri May 22, 2015 5:40 pm

@SerenityGirl... I completely agree! She's careful with the way she makes herself look but throws Ryan under bus any chance she gets. I don't condone his behavior but I think Jess and the experiment has brought out the worst in him and that's why he's so disconnected from the experience.
During the last episode he said he would like to change some of the opinions she has of him... IMO, he sounds sorry and probably embarrassed for acting in such a way but she probably reminds him of it every day. She plays the victim card too much instead of just being real and saying what she wants to say.

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri May 22, 2015 6:00 pm

As annoying as she is, I can't get behind the notion that Jessica makes him abusive. No one can make you react that violently. Nothing she has done so far has warranted his disgusting behavior.

Both of them need therapy but he needs to be monitored for a few years before he is able to enter a healthy relationship.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat May 23, 2015 1:28 pm

Ryan posted a IG of himself and another guy. Part of his comment about the picture was that this was taken before he was married and sent it 23 hours ago. I think they are still married, JMO of course.

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat May 23, 2015 7:23 pm

I never saw people talk to each other like this growing up. It's ridiculous. You figure out out to fight fair, love unconditionally, etc. best by osmosis. To have Dr. So and So tell you about it is like trying learn French by reading it in a book. Not impossible, but it comes out sounding funny.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116