SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by eliza3 Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:23 pm

I don't think it is strange at all. DWTS is demanding work with long hours. I am sure he exhausted not only physically but mentally at the end of the day. When he's not dancing he has to run steps over and over in his mind to be ready for the next rehearsal/performance. I think that is all he meant by not being there totally mentally right now. There are only just so much one can do.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:59 pm

I took the statement to mean that he is not giving it "all" right now due to DWTS.  The video clip that that did before his memorable dance this week Chris spoke of how happy he was with Whitney as he has been previously engaged and didn't work out. His Mom spoke of his heartbreak because his previous fiancée' wouldn't move to the farm.  At this point, Chris should feel assured that Whitney is invested in him and willing to stand by his side while he is in spotlight.  When he is no longer on the show, I hope he can lavish her with the love and affection that she deserves. JMO.
 smilelove
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:01 pm

eliza3 wrote:I don't think it is strange at all.  DWTS is demanding work with long hours.  I am sure he exhausted not only physically but mentally at the end of the day.  When he's not dancing he has to run steps over and over in his mind to be ready for the next rehearsal/performance.  I think that is all he meant by not being there totally mentally right now.   There are only just so much one can do.

Yes, I agree! We also have to keep in the mind that while Nick is quoted by US Weekly, it is still the reporter's interpretation of Chris' words. We all know that Chris is not the most articulate when interviewed and if he's tired, I imagine that his thoughts can get even more jumbled.

I do think that DWTS is top of mind for both CHris and Whitney. Because she is by his side and providing support both emotionally and by going over moves with him, they are equally invested in his performance and it can bring them closer.

The move to LA, settling into a temporary space, meeting new people, being on camera each Monday (either on dance floor or in the audience)... it all adds up to an exciting experience for both of them to share together. bestbud!

Bottom line is they are seeing how each reacts to a very new and out-of the ordinary experience so it will either bring them closer or tear them apart. So far ... it appears so good but let's see.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 pm

I think he meant he wasn't giving 100% of himself to Whitney because he is so busy with DWTS. But I agree, it was awkwardly worded.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:16 pm

^Must be some free product he was trying out. He was at one of those gift lounges, this one for Coachella, today so he was picking up some free swag for Whitney too it seems.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 37 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 37 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:17 pm

^^Thanks, that makes sense. I just moved the post to the IG thread.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:29 am

eversotrue wrote:All access is up from this week. And the April Fools joke from reversal is in it. Funny stuff! "Stretch you're back!!" -Chris laugh out loud

Do you have the link? Thanks!
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:31 am

I am so confused so please could a Chrisney fan help me out here. This is the Fan Forum am I correct & not going mad or senile here & not the Discussion Thread or the DWTS Thread for Chris & his dancing partner Witney?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:01 am

There are times when DWTS and Whitney will be discussed in general because Whitney is involved, however any discussion that relates to Chris's performance whether he stays or goes, good bad, etc, is to be discussed in the DWTS thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:56 pm

The Whitney and Chris all access video is at the link that was posted last week.

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Any chance you could repost the all access link?  I don't think I saw it last week. Thanks a lot!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 pm

I dont know the link...that's why I didn't post it. Just go back a few pages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345