SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:32 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Any chance you could repost the all access link?  I don't think I saw it last week. Thanks a lot!

lurker11 wrote:Has this been posted? Chris and both Whitneys on DWTS all access. starting at 16:46...not sure how long it will be up! At the end Emma fangirls out about Whitney B.

Link

I fast forwarded to 16:46 and watched maybe 10 seconds, then it freezes and says there's an error. Maybe it doesn't like to be fast forwarded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by star_D Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Any chance you could repost the all access link?  I don't think I saw it last week. Thanks a lot!

lurker11 wrote:Has this been posted? Chris and both Whitneys on DWTS all access. starting at 16:46...not sure how long it will be up! At the end Emma fangirls out about Whitney B.

Link

I fast forwarded to 16:46 and watched maybe 10 seconds, then it freezes and says there's an error. Maybe it doesn't like to be fast forwarded.

I couldn't watch the video of week 3, either.

But from luker's link, I found week 4's interview.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1vjuXs8bL3bZEaFYUP
- starting at 21:25

It works by selecting the lowest quality.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Thanks star. Is that of Whitney? If it's just Chris and DWTS Witney it should be posted in the DWTS thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:45 pm

star_D wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Link

I couldn't watch the video of week 3, either.

But from luker's link, I found week 4's interview.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1vjuXs8bL3bZEaFYUP
- starting at 21:25

It works by selecting the lowest quality.

Thanks so much for posting this link. It does run slow but I enjoy seeing their interactions. They seem so normal. I love how they showed when he called her and Witney was in the back ground in on the April Fools joke. Also when he said there would be some throws. ... I really like that they are interviewing Chris and "his" Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks star. Is that of Whitney? If it's just Chris and DWTS Witney it should be posted in the DWTS thread.

Yes. It is Chris and W"h"itney. giggling

Whitney is so beautiful in the interview. I love her.  Hugesmile
Chris seems a little bit nervous at beginning because he made some mistakes in dress rehearsal and the interview was made before his performance. He really takes DWTS seriously. Whitney and Chris watched the rehearsal on ipad together everyday. Whitney said it's the favorite part of her day. The April Fools joke is the best. Very funny. I love Whitney's reaction.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:11 pm

I can't decide if I find it funny or sad that he has her last name misspelled in his phone. Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 38 3806527698

She played right into that April fools joke. He got her really well. I loved that she said, "That's love though, I was going to do that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:00 pm

a hot mess wrote:I can't decide if I find it funny or sad that he has her last name misspelled in his phone. Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 38 3806527698

She played right into that April fools joke. He got her really well. I loved that she said, "That's love though, I was going to do that."

That interview was so good. I loved the April Fools joke cantstopl ...Chris was so convincing and Whitney...what a trooper. They are so cute together! blowkiss
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnymicki Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:38 am

emusha wrote:hmm strange for him to say he's not mentally there -- i don't get that.. what did sean say about dwts? i'm sure CS is enjoying getting the money from the show and the work outs are intense but I don't get why he wouldn't be mentally there romantically with whitney -- it's like he's saying they're taking a bit of a hiatus on the relationship part while keeping on working on it without putting too much pressure on themselves??

I actually can understand where he is coming from. Five years ago I made a total career change. I had to learn a completely new field and a new job, and during my orientation period, I definitely had less emotional energy to devote to my husband. Luckily we'd been together 10 years at that point, not a few months. But even then it was tough at times.

I see it as a positive that they recognize and acknowledge the challenge. It makes it more likely that they'll get through it.
sunnymicki
sunnymicki

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:37 am

Surfing...this is one interview that I had not seen. It is from 6ABC...

http://6abc.com/entertainment/chris-soules-and-whitney-bischoff-talk-about-their-bachelor-engagement-/552076/

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:35 am

Thanks Bowen. I haven't seen that one. Chris looks worn out. I'm sure they were running on fumes at that point.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:21 pm

I love this couple and don't believe a word of the garbage in the tabloids. I'm sure DWTS is taking everything out of him and I see him working very hard. Whit could not be more supportive and a trooper for him. I want to see Chris go as far as he can with DWTS but I'm sure they both are looking forward to some alone time to just relax and enjoy each other. TB should send them on a real vacation after this show to celebrate their engagement.... they deserve it!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:13 am

Chris proclaiming his love to Whitney and she standing there as proud as she can be.  I think she dressed to match him.   Smiley

souleschris
Chris Soules
@whitb624, I am the luckiest guy in the world with you by my side. I love you. Sorry you've got a fiancé with a busted leg!
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 38 11093095_1598225127085147_128472592_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345