SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:37 am

MiniDiva wrote:Chris proclaiming his love to Whitney and she standing there as proud as she can be.  I think she dressed to match him.   Smiley

souleschris
Chris Soules
@whitb624, I am the luckiest guy in the world with you by my side. I love you. Sorry you've got a fiancé with a busted leg!
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 11093095_1598225127085147_128472592_n

So cute...I love these two together! kisses
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Newto Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:30 am

The stress on both their faces from this experience is very obvious. I wonder if Chris bit off more than he expected. I'm sure they will both be glad to pack it in and go home. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:18 am

I am not seeing stress but I would not doubt it. Let's pretend this is the real world and you have just gotten engaged and it is all new and fun. You are looking to run here and there and share it with one and all. Now, your intended is locked into a very intensive program (MAFS Courtney and Jason, come to mind) and suddenly you are full of energy and happiness and looking to run and enjoy and they are just dog tired and it is an effort to even think outside the "project" they are on. They both willingly signed on to this and now this is the real world and they are having to deal not only with the ramifications of their decision but also the division of time, affection and attention. Granted, DWTS, is far from the real world but it is ATFR, therefore, I include it in real world. For me, I would be shocked if they broke up based upon time spent on DWTS. They need to get to the routine of what life will be like in Iowa, post DWTS and that is when the real read can take place. Is it possible they have already made such a decision, that nice try but it isn't working for the long term? Sure, it is, but thus far, from the limited view we have, I doubt it. As others have said, there are always "cracks that leak and so far I have not heard of one. Again, I believe, when invites are issued.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:26 am

Columbia, MD wrote:The stress on both their faces from this experience is very obvious.  I wonder if Chris bit off more than he expected.  I'm sure they will both be glad to pack it in and go home.  JMHO.

I think the stress is the sun is so freaking bright! Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 3806527698

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:18 am

BowenAnderson wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:The stress on both their faces from this experience is very obvious.  I wonder if Chris bit off more than he expected.  I'm sure they will both be glad to pack it in and go home.  JMHO.

I think the stress is the sun is so freaking bright! Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 3806527698

You're kidding, right??? cantstopl
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:29 am

Whitney looks sultry here - you go girl!   Hugesmile

whitb624
Whitney Bischoff
My dress inspiration? These blinds
8.33 pm 4/14/2015 EDT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 11094487_708932162568865_773408027_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:19 pm

^^^Pretty, pretty, pretty!

I hope they are having fun in sunny LA
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Does she not look a lot like Jennifer Anniston there? Chris's celebrity crush.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:16 pm

^ She does!

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:29 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Whitney looks sultry here - you go girl!   Hugesmile

whitb624
Whitney Bischoff
My dress inspiration? These blinds
8.33 pm 4/14/2015 EDT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 11094487_708932162568865_773408027_n

She is absolutely gorgeous...inside and out!!! giggling I hope Chris knows how lucky he is and treats her like a queen. After DWTS they need to take a long well deserved vacation together...someplace tropical. summer
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Whitney retweeted this interview she did with shape magazine 

http://bit.ly/1JH6jy5

I'm continually more and more impressed with her. Girl just has her stuff together! Quite possibly my favorite from the show because of this. Wish we'd get more bits and pieces from her but that's just what makes her her, she's not in it for the followers and Instagram glory. Like that too.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:42 pm

^^Whitney has her "eggs" in a row!  Hugesmile

I will be happy for her when she and her man can return to their real world in the Mid-West and far away from the spot light and naysayers.  She is obviously well thought of by her employer and has a wonderful employment situation to make it work with Chris.  Chris is a very lucky man!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345