SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Gale1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:22 am

lurker11 wrote:Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 44 Screen16

Thanks ever so much lurker this is such a great photo, but when they have shades on I for one often cannot tell who is who in the zoo.
However it is such a great happy photo of them all & as usual Whit & Chris both look super happy to me!!

Now don't all have a good old chuckle, but (face in my hands) was Chris eliminated or not? Embarassed
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:24 am

Gale Chris was safe this week and actually did pretty well...for him.

It is really nice to see the family...as well as Chris and Whitney...really enjoying themselves. I think the decision to do DWTS wasn't just based on the money, but rather how much everyone would enjoy the experience and they certainly seem as if they are!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:48 am

Sprite wrote:Gale Chris was safe this week and actually did pretty well...for him.

It is really nice to see the family...as well as Chris and Whitney...really enjoying themselves. I think the decision to do DWTS wasn't just based on the money, but rather how much everyone would enjoy the experience and they certainly seem as if they are!

Thanks for the update Sprite thought you might spilt your sides seeing that I was so clueless this side of the world.

Yes, I agree with you they all definitely seem to be really enjoying themselves together as a family & Mama Soules I think really wanted it as well!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:17 am

This one's for you, Gale!!! I couldn't get the suggested videos at the end to go away, even though I changed the embed code to take them out. If you want to replay, click the circle arrow on the bottom left of the playbar. Enjoy!

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:36 am

Beeleever wrote:This one's for you, Gale!!! I couldn't get the suggested videos at the end to go away, even though I changed the embed code to take them out. If you want to replay, click the circle arrow on the bottom left of the playbar. Enjoy!

Thanks a million times over Beeleever it is so great!! Must of really got up to early this side of the world this morning keep on putting my foot in it - knew nothing about how Chris had done in DWTS & now did not even know how to replay think I must go back to bed again. While watching I find myself grinning at the screen awwww Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 44 3806527698 cantstopl
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:42 pm

Bee that was a really great video! I have never heard any of Jeremiah's music but that was lovely. He really is very talented. I'm sure C & W will love it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Beeleever wrote: This one's for you, Gale!!! I couldn't get the suggested videos at the end to go away, even though I changed the embed code to take them out. If you want to replay, click the circle arrow on the bottom left of the playbar. Enjoy!

As Whitney would say, Holy Cow Bee! That was a great video and "Sweetest Distraction" was the perfect song choice. I might just turn into a "fan" if I watch it a few times. Embarressed!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 44 3806527698 FLChica! Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 44 1710264613
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:46 pm

Bee what a wonderful video.Love Jeremiah's new song! I have most of his songs..Love his voice! And you captured wonderful shots of Chris and Whitney!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:48 pm

That is a great video Bee!! Thanks!! I'm glad this couple seems to be doing well too.....

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Thanks Sprite, Hotmomma and sparkler!

Here is a little unknown fact...the first time I heard Jeremiah sing "Sweetest Distraction" was at the Meet & Greet I organized 3 years ago for him and Paige here in Minneapolis. He had written the song for Paige and that was the first time he performed it publicly. Even though that night it was just a simple acoustic guitar version, I fell in love with it immediately.

In watching Chris Soules season, I could not get the song or the parallel of the two farmers out of my head. It was crazy. So that's how this video came to be.

If you haven't seen my blog telling the story, you should read it! A lot of what I wrote came directly from Jeremiah. However, Chris was saying the same things throughout his season and in post-show interviews about farming and the constant "pull" drawing him back home.

Here is the link:

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2015/04/chris-soules-and-jeremiah-james-korfe.html

And here is the link to my latest interview with Jeremiah:

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2015/04/jeremiah-james-korfe-making-it-work_20.html
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:00 am

Saw this video the other day...thinking ABC should arrange this if the wedding gets televised:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09R8_2nJtjg

Ha!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345