SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Thu May 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Rolly wrote:I am shocked and sad.  Upset I hate it when I get so invested in these couples and it doesn't work out. I wish it hadn't been MF to announce the break up first, makes it even worse finding out from him.  Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 72 2292733854 I like both Chris and Whitney separate and I liked them together. I hope they both find the love they are looking for. Sometimes couples break up and then find their way back to each other. I will not be holding my breath for that to happen.

I think I feel saddest about Mama Soules.... I like her and I'm sure her heart is also broken.

Rolly, so sorry for you and the other fans.  It is really hard to get invested in couples from this show and see that it doesn't work out. It appears they left things on a good and friendly note.  They were seen together on Monday in Chicago.  So there is hope they both left the relationship for the wiser.

Big group hug for all the Chrisney Fans:  group hug

I believed in this couple and I still think Brooks is coming back...how crazy am I?!? stupid (J/K really sneakyl )I still look at the Des and Brooks fan videos and feel sad. And at the same time think that Chris was exactly the right man for Des. :crazed

Whit will find her Chris...the last name will not be Soules!

OMG, that (the bolded) made me LOL!! spitcoffee

I sure hope Whitney will keep us up to date with her life on SM. I have really grown to like her!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by BowenAnderson Thu May 28, 2015 7:07 pm

I am in mourning!!!! I want to fix it! But why?

Embarrassed to admit that I have been watching re-runs of their dates because I just thought they had the ability to make it work. Something had to have happened if they were together on Monday.
Seriously punched in the gut. (Oh, I need a life!) 🐷

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 7:16 pm

I personally made the decision to keep the Fan thread open so the Fans had a place to post how they are feeling.

We have done it in the past, and it seems to work for a short time.

This is not the place as I posted earlier to put blame on anyone, or what if situations. They each have a General Discussion thread which can be used for those types of opinions.

If you're not a fan perhaps it's best to stay out of this thread. The mods have been continuously editing posts, and that's not what my intention was by keeping it open.

Chris

Whitney

We'll try this again. Rehashing goes in General Discussion threads, Fan thread for Fans who want to talk it out. If it becomes too much work, I will have to lock it.

Thanks mods for picking up the slack while I was away for a few hours.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 7:22 pm

Thanks for keeping this open maybe through today. I do think fans like a place to share their sadness for Chris and Whitney. Many of us hoped that they could grow in their love. But....

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 28, 2015 8:32 pm

^^^Yep, fooled me during the season for sure. I thought they were a good match and that he fell hard for her on their first one-on-one date. Maybe he did ... who knows!

I did feel like I was starting to get a bit more defensive and have to make excuses for his actions in the off season, especially that last video. Reading my posts now I clearly should have seen this coming.

Oh well, as I said in other thread ... easy come, easy go with this franchise.

blowkiss And, big hugs to the fans ... we had fun while it lasted, right?!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu May 28, 2015 8:45 pm

^^ I fell for them too and it wasn't until those last two weeks of DWTS that I was having a hard time remembering why I thought they were so great together (esp that last video)

I wish them the best and hope they both find the happiness they are looking for.  Everyone deserves that.

I do hope we hear from Whit now and then and that she doesn't delete all her sm accounts.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 28, 2015 9:48 pm

I was sorry to hear that. I thought they had a decent chance but better to end it now before anyone moved.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 9:54 pm

Before this thread is closed, just want to send out big hugs to the many other Chris Whitney fans.

:sending flowers

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 10:03 pm

The last few weeks changed my view of them too.  I was hoping for a different ending, but my feeling as a fan have grown for Whitney and for Chris have dimmed.  I too hope Whitney keeps us fans up on her life now and then.  I still wish it could have worked out for them.  DWTS seemed to have changed Chris and not for the good for their relationship.  But if they got back together.. I would still be a fan.  But for Whitney I want a man to delight in her, I was not seeing that for her especially the last few weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Thu May 28, 2015 10:45 pm

I bet both of them are aching tonight. This has to be hard. The Instagram by Cody in Monday made me think all was well. Wonder if something has been developing over time or something happened fast? Feel bad for both of them. At least they had each other in the spotlight. Now they have to do this alone.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu May 28, 2015 11:12 pm

I have to say I am not surprise at all! IMO, he was not 100% into Whit by the FRC, but was influenced by her sisters. Wish them both well!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri May 29, 2015 12:31 am

Sorry for all the Chris/Whit fans.  console

What is meant for you will not pass you by. They will find their happy ending.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345