SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 29, 2015 5:00 pm

provenceguy wrote:I'm hoping for the very best for Whitney--she's a class act.
My first "real" heartbreak was Mer and Ian, too (although I have watched every single season!). I can't help but wonder if Mer's drinking problem contributed to their breakup since they seemed like such magic together.

I think it might have been, based on various things I heard back then, reading between the lines with hindsight.

(sorry for the temporary off-topic diversion)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Whitney has posted a message to everyone thanking them for their support.  This is a video greeting to her so go to link to view.  Classy lady! PINKHEART

@whitb624

whitb624
4 minutes ago

Now this little gal knows how to make me smile!  From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your outpouring love, kindness and support! It means so much to me!

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 75 11313376_414832182054615_2033457669_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Rolly wrote:For MF to announce this is absolutely weird...I wouldn't think this is the way they would want to tell people if it is true. Still hoping it's not....
What's even weirder is that RS apparently didn't know about it.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 29, 2015 6:31 pm

2observe wrote:
Rolly wrote:For MF to announce this is absolutely weird...I wouldn't think this is the way they would want to tell people if it is true. Still hoping it's not....

What came first the US Weekly announcement or MF's tweet?

So glad Whitney put her own message out there, she is a class act! Love her!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri May 29, 2015 6:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
2observe wrote:

What came first the US Weekly announcement or MF's tweet?  

So glad Whitney put her own message out there, she is a class act!  Love her!  

Fleiss's tweet came first, then US weekly.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 29, 2015 6:37 pm

Whitney is just a class act from start to finish. I have no doubt that she will flourish.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 29, 2015 6:38 pm

I love Whitney. What a classy woman! :claphands

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Thanks yrkiemommy. Maybe MF was trying to get word out from TPTB before it was announced via US Weekly. But with Whitney's IG post today, she is basically confirming it. She will be surrounded by love and other strong women.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 29, 2015 6:50 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Whitney has posted a message to everyone thanking them for their support.  This is a video greeting to her so go to link to view.  Classy lady! PINKHEART

@whitb624

whitb624
4 minutes ago

Now this little gal knows how to make me smile!  From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your outpouring love, kindness and support! It means so much to me!

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 75 11313376_414832182054615_2033457669_n

:cutiepie

Oh my gosh so sweet!! I really beatingheart Whitney!

I am now racking my head on who we can fix Whitney up with ... (not that she needs my help giggling) She is such a great catch and pure class. She helped make the season so enjoyable along with just a great cast of gals who seem to all still be friends.

I know that getting married and having babies is such a priority for her so I hope the right guy finds her this time. I am sure he is out there and just biding his time!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri May 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Whitney is awesome - here's hoping she finds the love of her life. She's such a sweet girl with so much to give someone.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri May 29, 2015 6:59 pm

2observe wrote:

Actually in one of his reader emails. (I usually skim them but I was bored at work and read them all) He did answer one question stating that he would not be surprised if they announced their split before Kaitlyn's season ended.

I didn't think it was relevant to bring over. But was super confident/cocky about it.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri May 29, 2015 7:07 pm

I think Chris and Whitney are both really great people.

Whitney is just so together and honestly I think in time Whitney would maybe out grow Chris. He really seems set in his path in life. Besides the DWTS and The Bachelor I dont think there was any diverting from it.

He just really needed to show her the affection she deserved. And I honestly think she didn't expect much. She will be just fine in time and find the perfect man for her.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345