SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Maybe he is post condom inspector for the show--in other words, honorary TB douchbag.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by George1218 Mon May 25, 2015 3:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
George1218 wrote:I think that Shawn is sex guy and also F1.  
How is it possible that Steve got it so wrong though? He is SO sure Nick and Kait had sex!! I don't even know if I'm kidding or not right now...

Well unless Steve was there when she was having sex he doesn't know for sure.

Yup you were kidding cantstopl

This!!!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 25, 2015 3:32 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I hope Shawn is F1 for two reasons... 1: hopefully Nick will learn his lesson this time and never show up on this show again!!!!! 2: I want Ben to be the next bachelor and his chances are higher if Shawn is out of the running. I like what I see of Shawn so far, I just hope that if he is her F1 that he is also the sex guy... because that would suck for him otherwise!

Nick knows exactly how this show works so really what lesson does he need to learn ? question
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Who is Becca following on sm? does she follow shawn?  Who does shawn follow on sm does  he follow kaitlyn?

Did Shawn got a preview video for the first show?

Last edited by reason on Mon May 25, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 4:05 pm

If Shawn was in LA for a SH visit, wouldn't he be disguised as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Max64 wrote:If Shawn was in LA for a SH visit, wouldn't he be disguised as well?  

If Shawn or another guy was in LA for a SHV, Kaitlyn won't be seen walking around in a disguise. They will be sequestered.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 25, 2015 4:22 pm

reason wrote:Who is Becca following on sm? does she follow shawn?  Who does shawn follow on sm does  he follow kaitlyn?

Did Shawn got a preview video for the first show?

Becca is following Nick and several Bach alumni I did not see anything that she is following Shawn on Twitter . I have no idea who Shawn is following.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Max64 wrote:If Shawn was in LA for a SH visit, wouldn't he be disguised as well?  

GA heard from a "very reliable source" that Shawn was in LA. No one saw him. ;) Thanks GA for sharing.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Based on what GA shared that Shawn was at LAX on Thursday along with Shawn following a producer this weekend, his family had #TeamBooth shirts made and celebrated the premiere, him retweeting the kissing photo of him and Kaitlyn, amid other things, it is very possible that Shawn is F1 and had SH visit or being wooed as potential next bachelor lead.

Heck, even if RS was correct and no one was chosen at the "end", maybe Shawn is back with Kaitlyn or it was planned to end that way so it would get spoiled to RS that no one was chosen on that specific day but it was not the "end"?

It wouldn't be that difficult for them to reshoot the FRC with just Shawn if he does end up F1 either since it was at the mansion in LA (how convenient). It's been such a crazy filming schedule/season nothing will surprise me at this point....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Personally, I am skeptical about the blonde wig sighting.  Easy to make a mistake.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 7:23 pm

The fact is that none of the sleuthing over this weekend is slam dunk but tending towards likely to be true.
We have not got real picture proof of anything other than Nicks photographs.

Pretty sure there will be more.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 7:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:The fact is that none of the sleuthing over this weekend is slam dunk but tending towards likely to be true.
We have not got real picture  proof of anything other than Nicks photographs.

Pretty sure there will be more.

You are right nd4reality. I believe it is likely to be true also. I know there will be other clues that the sleuthers here will pick up on. Most are very talented and wonderful. You are one of them nd! Keep sleuthing. For me it makes no difference who Kaitlin picks, if anyone, I just want her to be happy! :cutesmile!: Makes it easier if you stay indifferent towards the final 2-3 guys..... but this becomes increasingly harder to do as the season progresses. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia