SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Emotional topic usually means final 2 next bach in the pass.

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by metalgirl Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:14 pm

From the various photos we saw on the Net of Shawn, just before the episodes started airing, he seems to be very at ease with women.

That usually speaks to how a young man was raised, with a healthy level of respect for women, but no requirement to constantly put them on a pedestal. He seems very genuine to me so far, and he has a very sweet smile.

I hope he finds the woman he's looking for, and I hope the same for all of the nice guys this season. JJ & Clint can eat worms. *LOL*
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Bachel10

Shawn has an onion butt.  Makes you want to tear up. giggling

I usually prefer a Bachelor with solid career or an heir to something like Firestone... but dang that booty.  Juan Pablo and Sean Lowe were jobless too when they were chosen for bachelors but they have taglines/brand  (the christian virgin bachelor, the latino bachelor)  What could be his selling point, aside from the booth-ie? The Unemployed Bachelor, looking for sugah mamas over 40's?

PS: Source = Sean Booth instagram
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:26 pm

^thank you for the eye candy. I likey the "Booth-ie". giggling

He obviously has a fun & playful side that might get edited out. I hope K has gotten a glimpse of it.

I don't know what to make of his recent sm, but maybe with a more serious edit, especially if him & K discuss a negative event from his past on their upcoming 1-on-1 date, he's trying to be more lighthearted?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:What is the emotional topic they will be talking about on the 1on1 ?

This was actually what I'm investigating when I went to his instagram and got distracted by the bootie pictures.Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 2498057887

I gathered that he had a hernia surgery, he is best friends with Ron who was on Andi's season with Nick, but has to say goodbye cause a close friend died... and I cannot find a pic of his mom. He loves his family. A doting uncle, a great pet owner, a loving brother and he loves his dad --rebuilt and remodeled an 1800 house with him. I do not remember if I have seen a picture of his mom though.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:30 pm

charriotoffire wrote:
nd4reality wrote:What is the emotional topic they will be talking about on the 1on1 ?

This was actually what I'm investigating when I went to his instagram and got distracted by the bootie pictures.Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 2498057887

I gathered that he had a hernia surgery,  he is best friends with Ron who was on Andi's season with Nick, but has to say goodbye cause a close friend died... and I cannot find a pic of his mom.  He loves his family. A doting uncle, a great pet owner, a loving brother and he loves his dad --rebuilt and remodeled an 1800 house with him. I do not remember if I have seen a picture of his mom though.
I couldn't find a pic of her either, I think this might be it sad

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:30 pm

agentcurls wrote:^thank you for the eye candy. I likey the "Booth-ie".  giggling

giggling  You're welcome. Embarressed!
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:31 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Bachel10

Shawn has an onion butt.  Makes you want to tear up. giggling

I usually prefer  a Bachelor with solid career or an heir to something like Firestone... but dang that booty.  Juan Pablo and Sean Lowe were jobless too when they were chosen for bachelors but they have taglines/brand  (the christian virgin bachelor, the latino bachelor)  What could be his selling point, aside from the booth-ie?  The Unemployed Bachelor, looking for sugah mamas over 40's?

PS: Source = Sean Booth instagram

what is his friend holding in his hand?? umm shawn's social media is weird -- did someone put him up to posting in this manner?? he seems to enjoy flaunting his body a lot ...he seems quite comfortable talking himself up or even presenting himself in a "check me out" way
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:32 pm

metalgirl wrote:From the various photos we saw on the Net of Shawn, just before the episodes started airing, he seems to be very at ease with women.  

That usually speaks to how a young man was raised, with a healthy level of respect for women, but no requirement to constantly put them on a pedestal.  He seems very genuine to me so far, and he has a very sweet smile.  

I hope he finds the woman he's looking for, and I hope the same for all of the nice guys this season.  JJ & Clint can eat worms.  *LOL*

I agree. And he seemed to put K at ease almost immediately. She has said that she likes when a man brings out her softer side. I can see Shawn being such a person.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:34 pm

agentcurls wrote:
metalgirl wrote:From the various photos we saw on the Net of Shawn, just before the episodes started airing, he seems to be very at ease with women.  

That usually speaks to how a young man was raised, with a healthy level of respect for women, but no requirement to constantly put them on a pedestal.  He seems very genuine to me so far, and he has a very sweet smile.  

I hope he finds the woman he's looking for, and I hope the same for all of the nice guys this season.  JJ & Clint can eat worms.  *LOL*

I agree. And he seemed to put K at ease almost immediately. She has said that she likes when a man brings out her softer side. I can see Shawn being such a person.
I liked when they met and he was just so casual and chill and even asked her that she's had worse Friday nights, right? I thought it was so cute! Here's hoping he's a not psycho or something when they finally show more of him. I can definitely see him being a reluctant f1/f2- totally sick of the show and promos teasing he's going to bolt at any minute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:35 pm

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh my! More sm shenanigans from Shawn. If it's not Kait's a$$ he's smacking then he's going to make a really hot lead!!

@amanda_c_rae: I feel like @Shawn_Booth is the type of guy who holds the door open for you but smacks your a$$ as you walk in #godbless

@Shawn_Booth: Guilty.

laugh out loud shenanigans is the right word -- i really wanna get a gauge for his personality cos he's a totally mystery right now not at all what I first thought -- charismatic, warm, friendly, family-oriented, in love with kaitlyn/believes in love at first sight, brooding, jealous and/or ego bruised, dry humor, lighthearted about K and now he's claiming the "player" persona? quite the mystery indeed
He isn't like anything I thought either, I actually like him much more than I thought I would apart from his initial top quality to me- NotNick. I wouldn't say he's claiming the playa title here though, it's more like a swagger/manly type of thing. Like I don't think the thought is he smacks each a$$ that passes through a door as he stands there all day and night, more like he's a gentleman that knows how to treat his lady but he's also fun/hot.

Agree with the bolded.  He's not the cocky, personal-training, player type I was expecting.  I think his whole persona - his style, how he carries himself, his confidence is hot and manly and not forced.  I'm sure he could handle the prospect of 25 ladies throwing themselves at him quite well as he probably deals with quite a bit of that already and wouldn't be like a kid in a candy store at the prospect.  I do wish we got a HTD to meet his little nieces/nephews and see him with his family.

(ETA, Bach wishes might be a pipe dream because I kinda think he's F1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:38 pm

Looks like he is drinking straight from a champagne bottle(or white wine?) and his buddy is drinking from a goblet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia