SELECT CONTENT

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva April 22nd 2015, 4:08 pm

Joe tweeted "Family" with this photo.  Could be extended and/or figuratively speaking.  I think he has a younger sister based on what I have sleuthed.

Joe Bailey ‏@joebaileysego  · 12 Oct 2013  
Family
Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 BWWSKhMCIAAH1oZ
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 April 22nd 2015, 5:29 pm

I seem to remember Wade being from Dallas and don't believe that's him. I follow him on Instagram because of Leslie.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc April 22nd 2015, 5:41 pm

albean99 wrote:I seem to remember Wade being from Dallas and don't believe that's him. I follow him on Instagram because of Leslie.

I think you are correct albean.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 April 22nd 2015, 8:05 pm

His eyebrows look different than Wade's. giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva May 1st 2015, 6:38 pm

Wetpaint ‏@WetpaintTV  · Apr 23  
SPOILER ALERT! How far does Joe make it on #TheBachelorette 2015?! Prepare to be SHOCKED: http://wet.pt/1EcRF0P  

This article implies that Joe met Andi before the filming of the current Bachelorette season because she is now a friend of his on FB. I know he was tweeting Chris Harrison asking a way to be on her season.  I haven't noticed this before and she does look like she could be a recent friend of his on FB - has anyone noticed if Andi/He were friends before this season?  I am wondering if it is recent which would possible mean he has been eliminated.  Just sharing.   no idea

My personal feeling is that Joe won't be part of the F4 based on what is going on with the other guys.  Also, with the Derby this weekend, he could surface somewhere on the media with Kentucky being his home.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo May 1st 2015, 6:54 pm

Interesting though I feel like if he had met Andi he would've tweeted about it or something. Does she accept all friend requests? He hasn't done anything SM related since he joined the show. I'm wondering do TPTB restrict them from getting back on SM once they make it to a certain point? We know he's made the top 6.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva May 1st 2015, 7:07 pm

^^IA, he has not been active on SM.  I wonder if he sent the friend request before the season started and she recently accepted.  I personally didn't notice it before, but could have overlooked it.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 May 1st 2015, 7:43 pm

Ok i just checked up on Joe - he has deleted two photos and unfollowed two people on IG since i checked last which was probably last week sometime. So he is possibly eliminated.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel May 1st 2015, 8:07 pm

Nice work MD and sara!!! yes

Awesome!

I like others felt he wouldn't make it past F6. Going through his timeline he wanted to be on Andi's season, because he was in love with her plus all the rest of his tweets, he is IMO annoying and another celebrity wannabe. JMHO from what I've seen.

So he probably followed Andi as soon as he got home. Plan B. laugh out loud

ETA: sorry I thought we were talking twitter. What is his twitter?

EETA: well now he can meet her at the Derby! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo May 1st 2015, 8:10 pm

His twitter handle is JoeBaileysEgo. That alone said everything I needed to know about him. sneakyl I'm sure he will be a big personality this season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva May 1st 2015, 8:18 pm

GA, he probably is going to rush to the Derby event tonight to meet Andi!  cantstopl

I don't know Joe, but by his twitter account alone, I got the sense he wants to be part of the Bach Frat Club.  Everyone in the club has equal opportunity with him, after Andi that is.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha May 1st 2015, 8:35 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Wetpaint ‏@WetpaintTV  · Apr 23  
SPOILER ALERT! How far does Joe make it on #TheBachelorette 2015?! Prepare to be SHOCKED: http://wet.pt/1EcRF0P  

This article implies that Joe met Andi before the filming of the current Bachelorette season because she is now a friend of his on FB. I know he was tweeting Chris Harrison asking a way to be on her season.  I haven't noticed this before and she does look like she could be a recent friend of his on FB - has anyone noticed if Andi/He were friends before this season?  I am wondering if it is recent which would possible mean he has been eliminated.  Just sharing.   no idea

My personal feeling is that Joe won't be part of the F4 based on what is going on with the other guys.  Also, with the Derby this weekend, he could surface somewhere on the media with Kentucky being his home.

LOL maybe his wish comes true and he gets to date miss meandi
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Bailey - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
yrkiemommy
BowenAnderson
jojo47
dw_a_mom
KB_Mom