SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:54 pm

I was on the fence about him being the NY guy, since I was under the impression that his hair was straight and NY guy's seemed a bit wavy. But looking at that pic of him from behind, his hair does seem a bit wavy at the back. His ears are also positioned the same and his neck hair matches. So I would say that's definitely Chris with Kaitlyn. I wish we knew more about him! He could be the frontrunner for all we know. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Thank you for bringing the pictures over Smiley. It was his picture from behind that clicked in my head that he was NY guy. Who knows if and after all this he's already home. scratch
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:02 pm

Beagle wrote:Thank you for bringing the pictures over Smiley. It was his picture from behind that clicked in my head that he was NY guy. Who knows if and after all this he's already home. scratch

Sure thing!  You could be right that Chris is the NYC guy - I want to know who he is as they look like they were having an enjoyable moment.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:24 pm

Beagle wrote:Thank you for bringing the pictures over Smiley. It was his picture from behind that clicked in my head that he was NY guy. Who knows if and after all this he's already home. scratch
I think you're right. I thought before especially from the 1 photo it could have been Corey S but that wasn't possible. The photo of Chris from behind seems to match NY guy. Not just from the hairline, but the body shape from the hips to the shoulders.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:10 am

I think I found Chris. His name is Chris Stone and he's from Perrysburg, OH, a suburb of Toledo. He favorited 2 tweets dated March 24 and 25 so he might have been eliminated at RC3 on Mar 22. Or he could also be the Mar 27 NYC date guy and not received a rose or been eliminated at RC4 on Mar 28. So I doubt he has a HTD.

His twitter and IG are both open and there are a lot of workout videos on a TV station Youtube channel so there are plenty of headshots that can be compared to the pictures from those two dates.

https://twitter.com/beastone11
http://igviews.com/beastone11
https://www.youtube.com/user/WNWOtv/search?query=workout

Here's a screenshot from this video --
Part 2: Workouts to prevent hip injuries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uIqujOQqfE

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Part_210Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Chris10%20%20original%20-%20Copy_zpssebzefev

I thought his social media had been quiet since Feb 19/20 until I saw that he favorited 2 tweets dated March 24 and 25.

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Chriss13
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:55 am

Is he following other guys from the show? Is there a chance that either this isn't the right Chris or someone else operating his SM?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:52 am

lavenderred wrote:I think I found Chris. His name is Chris Stone and he's from Perrysburg, OH, a suburb of Toledo. He favorited 2 tweets dated March 24 and 25 so he might have been eliminated at RC3 on Mar 22. Or he could also be the Mar 27 NYC date guy and not received a rose or been eliminated at RC4 on Mar 28. So I doubt he has a HTD.

His twitter and IG are both open and there are a lot of workout videos on a TV station Youtube channel so there are plenty of headshots that can be compared to the pictures from those two dates.

https://twitter.com/beastone11
http://igviews.com/beastone11
https://www.youtube.com/user/WNWOtv/search?query=workout

Here's a screenshot from this video --
Part 2: Workouts to prevent hip injuries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uIqujOQqfE

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Part_210Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Chris10%20%20original%20-%20Copy_zpssebzefev

I thought his social media had been quiet since Feb 19/20 until I saw that he favorited 2 tweets dated March 24 and 25.

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Chriss13

Lavenderred, I looked at his twitter and his IG pics and I agree, I think you found him!

:claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:36 am

Oh great to have a potential match - the sideburns look like a possible match -- is that style common/uncommon? I'm a bit confused by Chris Stone's body/height to say if he looks to be the right build as the one in the photos from RS but I think it could be him...

Regarding the day he could have left the show based on SM: The day/time that shows up on a favorited tweet is the day/time it was posted by the person that tweeted it out. This guy is not following a lot of people so he might have a large volume or frequency of tweets streaming on his twitter feed on a daily/weekly/monthly cycle compared to other people who follow more people. so it is feasible that he might be able to log in and simply scroll down to find tweets from a few days ago.

In other words, it is possible that he could have favorited the tweet after March 27/28. There is no definitive way to confirm when he favorited a tweet only that he did do it anytime after moment it was tweeted out. It could also be that he went to a specific twitter page of the person who tweeted the favorited tweets and ended up favoriting them i.e. catching up with tweets from people...

Unless you have set up notifications to let you know when actions take place (like the time some boardies saw the notifications of elan + nick simultaneously favoriting of Andi's NYC tweet) it would be impossible to actually track the date that a favoriting took place.

Also -- didn't we place Chris in the San Antonio pics?? And by the count of contestants Chris completes the # that would be around at this time in the show? scratch
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:23 am

I don't think that's the Chris based on all the other pictures of him we've seen. Unless they were all of some other guy we just thought was Chris. Based on the pics he seems like one of the smallest/least muscular guys there and that guy looks really buff.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:41 am

Great work, Lav!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:43 am

Looks good, Lav. Hairline definitely matches.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:30 pm

So that could be our Chris, BTW: awesome work Lav!!

Then the re-tweet could of happened after SA, and even after the first epi in Ireland?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan