SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu May 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Did Chris start following some Bach girls? If so, who? Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Maybe I missed it, but it's alive!

chrisstrandburg IG!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 11:07 pm

Thanks minidiva for sharing that info. If there is a season to exercise caution in ruling anyone out it's this one IMO. All the speculated F6 are still viable IMO, heck could even be a sleeper no one had thought of, we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 15, 2015 12:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe I missed it, but it's alive!

chrisstrandburg IG!

I saw this and looked through and thought whoever made the cstrand7 on twitter was a fake because that person took like told photos from this instagram. Glad that person got suspended though! it was quite quick!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 15, 2015 4:07 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't know, how can anyone say they don't see him with Kait when we haven't seen them together yet? She may see him and fall madly in love at first glance. It's too early to tell essentially IMO.

Well said Alanna!  There seems to be a rush to judgement on this guy before the show even begins.  Everything I have read/sleuthed on Doc. Chris says he is a normal guy with friends, family, job like the other guys on the show.   Isn't this a season of fair chances? Kaitlyn seems open minded enough to give everyone a chance.   yes
IMO, very much like what's happened with Nick, unfortunately we haven't seen Nick with Kait, yet it is thought that he's perfect and is the f1. I do think it's too early to tell with any of the guys and Kait till we see them all in action so to speak.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 15, 2015 5:02 am

jello1592 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^I agree GA, you can't rely solely on SM this season.  The IG photo of Chris below which was posted on April 19th was probably not taken that day as the poster was in Georgia (60 miles south of Atlanta) for the weekend from April 18-20th at least.  The clothing in the photo is a bit warm for the weather that day was up to 76F.

With regard to Chris changing posts on IG on April 21st, I have a screen shot of his account that same day and the numbers did not change until this week.  So if he did delete posts before my screen shot, he didn't delete any more until this week and went public with his IG account.

It does look that Chris was back in Nashville by May 9th.  JMO.  Smiley

bluwavz wrote:
Are you talking about this one? It's from April 19th. If it was taken that day then he didn't make it past the F6.

http://websta.me/p/966971735498984790_17124258

Thanks for sharing MiniDiva! Interesting indeed!
Ditto on that. Thanks Mini. I am looking forward to the season for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 15, 2015 9:06 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't know, how can anyone say they don't see him with Kait when we haven't seen them together yet? She may see him and fall madly in love at first glance. It's too early to tell essentially IMO.

Well said Alanna!  There seems to be a rush to judgement on this guy before the show even begins.  Everything I have read/sleuthed on Doc. Chris says he is a normal guy with friends, family, job like the other guys on the show.   Isn't this a season of fair chances? Kaitlyn seems open minded enough to give everyone a chance.   yes
IMO, very much like what's happened with Nick, unfortunately we haven't seen Nick with Kait, yet it is thought that he's perfect and is the f1.  I do think it's too early to tell with any of the guys and Kait till we see them all in action so to speak.

I think the difference is we "know" Nick from the past season.

Frequently we all have opinions on the contestants from pictures, but then change our minds once we see them on the show.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 15, 2015 9:13 am

So true Nutty.  Last season, based on what we knew of Kaitlyn (cleaned up her SM) and Jade, I expected to dislike both and was really perplexed that the spoiler was they were F3 and F4. Wound up seeing a much more multi dimensional person for both, and Kaitlyn in particular completely won me over with the "live" person I saw on my TV, versus what was admittedly judging her on my part based on what we knew of her on paper. Taught me to keep an open mind until I actually see the person in action.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 15, 2015 9:16 am

I find it fun to try to guess what they will be like, who they will be friendly with, etc, just from pictures. It's part of the pre season game.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 9:17 am

nutty1 wrote:I find it fun to try to guess what they will be like, who they will be friendly with, etc, just from pictures. It's part of the pre season game.
Agreed, it's just for funsies. I remember drooling over Mickey and then when we met him, there was NOTHING there. It's just an interesting way to spend the time! I need another hobby, methinks? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 15, 2015 9:17 am

^^That is why I hope we give Doc. Chris a fair chance as we haven't gotten to know him with Kaitlyn yet.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 15, 2015 9:37 am

Well if he's f1 this is a train I can get on! Love me some Chris already.

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan