SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 15, 2015 9:40 am

bleuberry wrote:Well if he's f1 this is a train I can get on! Love me some Chris already.

cheerleader Love me some Chris too!  Seems like a sweet, loveable guy.  Nice guys do win.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Fri May 15, 2015 2:07 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Well if he's f1 this is a train I can get on! Love me some Chris already.

cheerleader  Love me some Chris too!  Seems like a sweet, loveable guy.  Nice guys do win.

I'm so torn because from everything I've read about Chris ( thank you Minidiva), I really, REALLY like him, both, personality and looks, and I would be happy if he was F1 or next Bachelor, but on the other hand I'm dreading a repeat of last season if Nick is not F1. So who to root for? I like Ben too.... no idea

I do find the fact that Becca only followed Chris (even if fake acc), as a possible clue to F1 or maybe F2 like herself.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri May 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Delete. Sorry, double post.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Beagle, just a suggestion since you like more than one guy this season as well; Cecilia, fellow Nick Fan & I discussed yesterday that the best way to ensure one is not disappointed this season is to spread one's bets. Cecilia is spreading her bets between Nick & Ben H & I am spreading mine between Chris, Ben H, Nick, Shawn & Jared....so my odds are pretty good that I ain't getting disappointed this season compared to Andi's season giggling laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri May 15, 2015 4:28 pm

mercieme wrote:Beagle, just a suggestion since you like more than one guy this season as well; Cecilia, fellow Nick Fan & I discussed yesterday that the best way to ensure one is not disappointed this season is to spread one's bets. Cecilia is spreading her bets between Nick & Ben H & I am spreading mine between Chris, Ben H, Nick, Shawn & Jared....so my odds are pretty good that I ain't getting disappointed this season compared to Andi's season giggling laugh out loud

Well, I guess it's a good thing that there are so many likable guys to begin with. Hugesmile

I'm fine with any of those guys, just don't want TPTB to try to humiliate Nick like they did in Andi's season. I'm thinking they brought him on for the controversy and they will take full advantage of that.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Kaitlyn's reaction to him on accesshollywood was too cute and telling of how much she must like him. She laughed her great laugh, and was like "aw look at him" and even called him a "nugget", like she and Becca call each other.

His looks and the little clips in the previews do nothing for me, but since Kaitlyn obviously became very fond of him, wherever he finishes, I'm sure he's a really awesome guy and I look forward to seeing him on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I find it fun to try to guess what they will be like, who they will be friendly with, etc, just from pictures. It's part of the pre season game.
Agreed, it's just for funsies. I remember drooling over Mickey and then when we met him, there was NOTHING there. It's just an interesting way to spend the time! I need another hobby, methinks? laugh out loud
each of yall have such a better imagination than me when it comes to this show!!! I keep trying and keep hitting a wall -- like I need to see real life interaction to make any headway on thinking of the connection between these people....

ETA: Ditto relaxing though I do think the reaction from K IMHO wasn't for a guy who was F1 -- i think she's fond of him but he seemed like this adorable guy who's "such a nugget" but more a friend than a lover

P.S. very interesting that becca followed only Dr. C is becca close enough with K for her to know the ending/about the guys? It seems strange she'd follow chris at all if K hasn't told her about the guys
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri May 15, 2015 7:20 pm

Maybe Kaitlyn told Becca I have the perfect guy, to introduce you to when this is over so she is following him until then. Or maybe she just saw the cupcake car and thought he seemed her type. She loves donuts maybe cupcakes too.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Posted this similar thought in the media thread but since it is about Dr. Chris probably better here.

I think it can be read both ways regarding Kaitlyn's nugget comment and Becca following Dr. Chris: either he is F1 and also Kaitlyn's own nugget and Becca knows (which I won't be surprised if she does) or he is not F1 and so Kaitlyn wants to set up her two "nuggets".  awwww  

What makes me lean towards Dr. Chris being possible F1 is what Chris H. said in his "5 guys to watch" about Dr. Chris: how he is a really nice guy and how audiences will have to "find out if it is true that nice guys finish last" (finish last in this case could be last guy standing = F1). This coupled with Dr. Chris' cupcake entrance? I could see Kaitlyn choosing someone like him and him being funny but not as funny as she is (as she said on her AH interview).

If Chris H. is keeping with his most recent trend of having the F1 in his 5 to watch (Josh for Andi's season and Whitney for Chris S.) then I can see Dr. Chris being F1 and indeed think he may be if I have to take a guess... most significantly because CH definitely likes Dr. Chris as he is written as being very genuine, nice guy which is high praise from CH. (Obviously Nick cannot be included in that list even if he is F1 due to his late arrival so to me he is a wildcard).

When looking over all the guys, I think Dr. Chris is a very good candidate for next lead if not F1 (and my personal preference based on pre-show sleuthing). I like Ben H. a lot but don't really see him as lead as much as I do Dr. Chris (Dr. C is written as being ready to get down on one knee as is Ben Z). That Dr. Chris and Ben Z are both given high praise by CH in the 5 to watch list makes me think one is being courted as possible bachelor lead (Ben Z) and the other is possible F1 (Dr. Chris).

Either way, F1 or not, someone (Kaitlyn or Becca) may get their own Chris this time: dentist-Chris (not farmer-Chris).  :cutesmile!:

ETA: There's definitely something about dentist-Chris that I cannot put my finger on but it is just a positive feeling about him. :yes: CH's words describing him as such a nice guy only add to that feeling as does Kaitlyn referring to him as "nugget". He just looks like a winner - in life in general. Has it all going for him and yet is a genuine nice guy? Definitely my kind of guy to cheer for! :Nod: If I have to pick a favorite pre-show, it's probably Dr. C. Luckily, whether he is F1 or not, it looks like there may be some good guys at the end of all this which is really nice for Kaitlyn. Looking forward to watching this season   Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat May 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Lovely post AllAboutLove!   yes

I like your statement that Dr. C. is a winner in life and I agree.  He is serious/smart yet has a silly/corny side and the makings of a great partner.  He appears to be a truly nice guy and some lucky gal will snatch him up if not Kaitlyn.  CH obviously likes him after this season so that says a lot for him.  It appears that from Kaitlyn's recent Access interview and the photo we have of Dr. C/Kait at Episode 4, they genuinely like each other and formed a good connection.  Whether it turns into love, we have to see.  But I do think Dr. C is the type of guy that would be honest with Kaitlyn if he is not feeling it and/or if he sees she is not feeling it for him, he would step aside.  JMO.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sat May 16, 2015 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 16, 2015 4:58 pm

From the little we know about him, I can imagine him being that slow and steady, constantly present guy throughout the season that weathers the storms of the show. Dentistry is really freaking hard!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Alanna wrote:From the little we know about him, I can imagine him being that slow and steady, constantly present guy throughout the season that weathers the storms of the show. Dentistry is really freaking hard!!

Ditto. Like maybe another certain past f1 who goes by the same name. giggling

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat May 16, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan