SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 5:30 pm

mercieme... posted the same thing in s/cap sleuthing thread. It is not making sense unless the part when she is talking to him is before she has her date and lets him go?  no idea

Trying to keep in mind that this is the episode that RS he knows the least about and the least about what happens with Dr. C.

S/caps: Kaitlyn's hair is up? Doesn't really seem like a date? But it may be... clothes seem different though for Chris unless he took his coat and scarf off?

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Vlcsn101
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Vlcsn102
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Vlcsn103

... Chris sobbing it what may be his date? His hair looks gelled/wet whereas in the above it looks dry so not sure how it got more gelled later on, unless it is later on on the same date?

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Vlcsn104
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Vlcsn283

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Vlcsn284

The only thing that has me thinking he was let go was his sobbing. He seems devastated.

This is what Kaitlyn has said about Dr. C since the show aired: Katilyn's blog post on Chris
And how about cupcake bringing the heat!!!? Who would have expected this soft-spoken dentist who came out of a cupcake to go in for the kill. High five, Chris S. Up top! I like a man who goes for it. http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-premiere-part-2
Chris seems like a buddy nugget by her "high five" comment? More like someone she was confiding in than building a romantic connection with by the time she got to Ireland?

Kaitlyn used the phrase "what a nugget" to describe Jarred in her blog - the same phrase she used to describe Chris on AH interview. CH and so much media have focused on Chris and his cupcake car entrance and being a front-runner and 5 to watch makes me think he is certainly in the running for next Bachelor. His job as a dentist certainly makes him a viable catch. I could see Kaitlyn even bringing him up as a great catch and potential lead (similar to what CS did for Kaitlyn).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 5:45 pm

OH GOSH sad this is not going to be fun to watch.... my poor dr c  console
this is gut wrenching to see him in so much pain
that scene reminds me of when andi broke up with CS I believe she said she feels like there's something wrong with her for not feeling the way she wants to or something...? hope i'm not misremembering

also good post about K's suport I think you're right I'm split on who I want as bach ...have to see more of my fave f5  :cutesmile!:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 22, 2015 5:51 pm

After seeing previews I don't think Kaitlyn is feeling the attraction for Dr. Chris that she feels for some of the other guys, she likes him, thinks he is cute but I don't think he is front runner.  CH said he was one of the 5 to watch, but that doesn't mean he is Kaitlyn's front runner.  

In the pony tail/red scarf photo; Kaitlyn was confiding in him and crying on his shoulder and he was trying to console her.  Maybe he followed her outside and this was some alone time - not a date.  Even if it was a date, she was obviously in distress.

Dr. Chris crying on the edge of the water is a different day by his dress and hair.  Makes me so sad to see a guy sob especially on this silly show but I have a feeling he is just breaking down the emotions of the show, the dating of one women with the other guys, getting along with the other guys and the stress of the whole production.  Even Shawn said his emotions were at full throttle and some of the other guys were caught crying.  Also, if she did tell the guys she slept with one of the guys, I can imagine this would invoke a lot of emotions with the guys.  

Just want to hug Doc. Cupcake and say it will be all right - you will be out of the bachelor bubble soon.  console

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 6:06 pm

This s/cap thinking is Dr. C with Kaitlyn?

It looks like her hair is up (since it is higher in the back) and he isn't wearing a jacket... so maybe when she is saying she doesn't know what is wrong with her and he says she is just scared? It looks like Kaitlyn has a coat on and not Chris? If one zooms in it looks like Chris is wearing a collared shirt with a sweater/cardigan over possibly?

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Vlcsna11Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Drc10
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Vlcsn103
Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Vlcsn102

Not sure when the other s/cap takes place then... unless he has his coat on later on in the day or something?
no idea

He still follows Becca and Becca follows him on IG so things are probably okay and maybe they are just friends -- Kaitlyn's nugget buddy? Him not getting a date until much later (and when Jared was getting a 2nd one) doesn't bode well for him overall and the s/caps of him sobbing seem to show this. Katilyn saying "high five" and talking like she does in her blog about Dr C makes me think that things are fine now. Thinking their discussion was her confiding into him like a friend? no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 6:21 pm

Yep AAL, I agree that Dr C is wearing a sweater/shirt in the screen cap of them on what appears to look like a cliff and it matches the screen cap of where Dr C says you're just scared to her. It looks like from the screen cap on the cliff they had a good date (actually reminds me of the cliff date that Des had with Chris where they recreated the message in a bottle). I am not clear as to why his hair has more gel in it compared to that cliff date though. I am guessing maybe it was before the night portion of their date and she let him go before hand.

I have zero hope for Dr C as F1 based on what we know, I do hope he finds a girl on his own at this point because this show has now crossed into the ridiculous IMO now with the focus on sex rather than the romantic story they started out with.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 22, 2015 6:34 pm

I don't find him attractive at all, but he seems to be nice guy. I hope his personality wins me over.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Upset sad :tissuebox I will need to stock up on the tissues for the epi when Dr. Cupcake cries like that.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 6:52 pm

emusha wrote:OH GOSH sad this is not going to be fun to watch.... my poor dr c  console
this is gut wrenching to see him in so much pain
that scene reminds me of when andi broke up with CS I believe she said she feels like there's something wrong with her for not feeling the way she wants to or something...? hope i'm not misremembering

also good post about K's suport I think you're right I'm split on who I want as bach ...have to see more of my fave f5  :cutesmile!:
It is truly devastating - going to be gut wrenching to watch sad

He's my pick for next Bachelor. I know this show is what it is, but it can be great if you have a great lead who is respectful like Sean was on his season.

I think Dr. C is one of those guys who wasn't that attractive growing up (his photos of him as a chubby kid speak to this). Also, a lot of people that go into modeling have some of the worst self-image... they are criticized and held to a ridiculous standard and compared to others all the time. Harsh biz to be in, even for guys.

I didn't know who he was until we saw that early promo and he was the first guy out the limo in that "50 Shades of Cray" promo and my immediate reaction was, that's my first reality-tv crush! (if only I was younger... oh well)! He looks different though like MD said depending on camera angle.

But it's not how he looks... there's just something about him -- he exudes a vulnerability that I like in guys. Shawn is much more alpha/macho to me, and not my type. I prefer the more quiet guys.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 22, 2015 6:54 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Upset sad :tissuebox I will need to stock up on the tissues for the epi when Dr. Cupcake cries like that.

Me too!  Really upsetting to see him cry like that.  What the heck happened, was he just caught in the bubble or naïve about the process?  Seems he is too tender hearted to be on a show like this.  Maybe he should go to Christian.com which may be a better place to meet his partner as I know he is faith oriented.  (Which to me is a very good thing and I like that about him).  

The emotions of the show got the best of him.   sad
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 7:10 pm

But y'all why is he still in hiding though....he is not even on SM to campaign for TB. I hope he didn't fall too much for Kaitylyn and still hurting from it.

AAL I echo everything you said about him except I have changed my mind on him being the TB, these TPTB folks are not the nicest folks IMO and I don't want them tainting Dr C in any form or shape.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 7:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Upset sad :tissuebox I will need to stock up on the tissues for the epi when Dr. Cupcake cries like that.
:tissuebox :bigsigh:
my one hope is once these guys get perspective from outside of the show they bounce back much better than we think....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 22, 2015 7:51 pm

Emusha, don't you do the astrological analysis?  Dr. Chris' 29th birthday is next week on May 26th.  What does his astrological charts say about him and/or his horoscope --  is this a good period or not so much for him.  question
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan