SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 8:09 pm

mercieme wrote:But y'all why is he still in hiding though....he is not even on SM to campaign for TB. I hope he didn't fall too much for Kaitylyn and still hurting from it.

AAL I echo everything you said about him except I have changed my mind on him being the TB, these TPTB folks are not the nicest folks IMO and I don't want them tainting Dr C in any form or shape.
I posed the same question before the season aired and I cannot remember who answered but it made some sense: Chris Soules was also MIA during his season with Andi and laid low. Only near the ending of his time did he come out. So far Dr. C has posted one photo of him on his IG and he does look happy. He has a LOT of media support just based on his entrance alone. I think he will be very well liked and candidate for next lead. I know, I know.. this show. But this guy seems to be a good guy. A christian who has a great job, etc. He has also been on reality-tv before in his younger days. He may even be able to say that this process is possible to find potential love given his breakdown. Also, if he is let go F4-6 then that is much sooner than being F2 and better for filming schedule and overcoming heartache. Kaitlyn speaking so well of him in the press and on Twitter also just bodes well for him as he is CH's first guy listed on Top 5 guys to watch "nice guys finish last". He can be like Sean and bring something nice... but yes, it seems like drama is the way to go now with this show.

I hope he finds the one for him whether as TB or whatever he chooses to do. In another lifetime I would be first in line. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 22, 2015 9:16 pm

I think Dr. C is going to end up being the next Bachelor too.  He's a different "type" then they've had in the past (sweet pretty boy), he has a good job that they can build a theme around, it's going to look like he gets his heart broken when Kaitlyn tells him she's just not that into him (which is why I think she's crying when she dumps him on the date...  she feels like she SHOULD like him because he's otherwise awesome, but she just doesn't) and he is the sweet, consoling guy.  And he has a great "ugly cry" too.

The women of Nashville are lucky if Dr. C and Shawn B. both come out of this single (which is not guaranteed at all). I know I'm jealous!  They both seem like great guys Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 9:21 pm

I am just happy that Josh who was there just for the first night picked up on Dr C being a super cool and nice guy. Even Shawn B posted on Chris's IG with the cupcake so that tells me Dr C was highly thought of by most if not all the guys.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 9:35 pm

mercieme wrote:I am just happy that Josh who was there just for the first night picked up on Dr C being a super cool and nice guy. Even Shawn B posted on Chris's IG with the cupcake so that tells me Dr C was highly thought of by most if not all the guys.
Yup. There is a pattern forming already when it comes to Dr. C.

- Chris Harrison lists him 1st as one of his 5 Guys To Watch and says he is a really nice guy and "audiences will see if nice guys finish last".
- In multiple media articles/shows Dr. C is listed as someone nice and they like him and have him as front runner.
- The guys all say he is a nice guy (from Josh to others following him and Tanner and Shawn saying 10/10).
- Kaitlyn says he is soft-spoken dentist and has said "what a nugget" about him (now, based on s/caps definitely seems nugget friend).
- Becca is following him on IG and tweeted about him as well... seems to be very positive
- Bloggers list Chris as someone to watch and they like (Sharleen, etc)

Definitely think there is a case being pushed for Dr. C to get the next lead position. Based on what CH said this week on WWHL to Andy Cohen that Andi picked the wrong guy last season (J) then I don't know if J is wanting the lead position more than they are wanting him? That isn't a very positive view if CH said that -- then again, it could tie into being a pro as well somehow. I think I would love to see Dr. C on the show. He would be a really different type of lead -- very sensitive and caring I would think, just based on his "you're scared" intuitiveness. He's definitely husband material, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 10:17 pm

I really loved his personality on Mon/Tues. Def confident, but sweet and vulnerable seeming too.

Mostly, I love the way he is looking at Kaitlyn and speaking to her in that moment in the caps. He has such a realness and caring in his eyes when trying to comfort her. I had no draw to him pre-show, but now think I'll be a big fan!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Glad to hear that relaxing!! I think he's going to turn out to be a sweetheart with a great personality  :cutesmile!: just a nugget!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 10:59 pm

2nd post by Dr. C on IG since show began.

@chrisstrandburg That awkward moment when you and your buddy show up with the same outfit 7min

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 11348189_991423654208863_599501477_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Dr. Cupcake looks fully recovered from his boo hoo in Ireland.  Me likey!  :cutiepie
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 12:27 am

haha! Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 23, 2015 12:51 am

Well hello Dr Chris, he looks mighty fine alrighty to me giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat May 23, 2015 3:39 pm

I really liked him in the first episodes. He isn't just a too-pretty boy, he has some spark and humor. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of him as the season progresses.

I also like that he has a "real" career. To be honest, I can't figure out how some of these young couples financially manage the lifestyles they are supposed to represent. It isn't any wonder that so many of these contestants have to try to monetize their name and experience after the show. I much prefer it when couples don't have to resort to that.

And I agree that he probably isn't Kaitlyn type, at least not in that blood boiling way, but she does seem to enjoy his company quite a bit.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 1:57 am

Chris and the way he looks vs. his personality was a bit of a surprise for me.

I don't know why but I had a predetermined idea based on looks alone what type of guy Chris may be and in comparison what type of guy Ben H. would be based on his looks alone.

I thought that Ben H.'s personality would be soft spoken, cute, more in the background, vulnerable, etc and that Chris's personality would be very confident, leader, etc. and yet based on the first episodes, and specifically when around the other guys (so not 1on1 with Kaitlyn, just with all the guys around) Ben H. was the one initiating and "let's toast to Kaitlyn", etc in front of all the guys. and was much more confident than I thought him to be and Chris less confident than I thought he would be when around all the guys (so not looking at his kiss and post-alcohol consumption).

So interestingly enough, that is why I like Chris even more from the little we have seen thus far. His personality is so much better than I expected. Definite husband material, imo. and he definitely looks like next lead, imo and from this s/cap:

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Screen26
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan