SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:09 pm

mindless wrote:I think they were setting Chris up to be the Bachelor from early on with those corny secret admirer letters. No way were those his own idea. That makes it all the more hilarious that he was attacking Nick for having a strategy and whatnot.

I have to agree about the secret admirer letters.  Now that we've heard Chris speak for an entire season scratch and have been told via a Sean Lowe interview that the lead doesn't write the blog, and have seen Chris' romantic no idea side, his secret admirers letters don't jive.
This season, getting some of the guys to write a rap and others a song on the spot will be much more authentic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:28 pm

mindless wrote:I think they were setting Chris up to be the Bachelor from early on with those corny secret admirer letters. No way were those his own idea. That makes it all the more hilarious that he was attacking Nick for having a strategy and whatnot.

So true!

Don't get me wrong ... I have grown to like Chris ... but I definitely think that he clinched his Bachelor spot by doing exactly what production asked of him. And, at the time, that meant stoking the "Nick is the Villain" fires and writing those ri-dic-u-lous letters! Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 49 3806527698

Well, let's see what production has up their sleeves for Nick this go round. I hope they are wanting to throw someone else under the bus and he gets the hero edit. I really, really hope Kaitlyn, Fleiss, et al are making it worth Nick leaving his job a second time. Yikes ...

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:40 pm

The problem is so much of the entire script is producer ploy and manipulation where does it begin and where does it end?  Suspect
Of course, what Chris did with those notes were done per production. Just as TPTB plant seeds for the group mentality to turn on one particular cast at a certain time. Maybe that cast helps along with certain phrases and behavior, to add to the mob mentality.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:49 pm

^^ Interesting information from Dylan. They ensured that everyone but Nick knew, so to magnify his response. Chris/Marcus/Brian/Dylan weren't really blindsided as they knew this information and could act to part "respectful F6" allowing Nick to have more of a meltdown as he was completely blindsided and kept saying how "confident" he was. Total producer manipulation, but should we expect anything less.

I am very interested in how Nick's edit goes this time around. He will obviously receive a lot of negativity as he entered so late but I feel like that it will likely bode in his favour from the public's perspective. Just think about the Shawntel situation everyone was on her side with how ridiculous and mean the girls were being.

One thing I have found interesting is in a lot of the pictures Shawn appears to be away from the group (i.e. San Antonio entrance shot). In the shot from the RC last week all the guys were saying goodbye and shaking hands, Shawn was looking straight ahead not with the rest of the group. Maybe he already said goodbye but I will find it interesting to see how he interacted with the guys.

Nick will be an outsider for sure, but my gut tells me he will get a better edit this time around, he knows the game now, maybe not, but we will find out soon enough Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:54 pm

emusha wrote:http://www.allworkallplaypodcast.com/dylan-petitt/

good intel from dylan ---
3 days = 1 episode = 2 1-1 and 1 group date = 1 rose ceremony

he said that's the schedule very 3 days so they pack 60hrs of filming for each episode

wow he said they knew from the main producer that josh was going to win dylan, chris or brian was going to be TB!
says it's wayy harder now to find someone real to connect with and to date after the show -- he said it's really hard to distinguish between a fangirl and wanting to be part of the bach world vs. a genuine person looking to connect -- wouldn't be surprised if nick and others are drawn to ppl from the bachnation cos of this problem

he said something very perceptive -- you gotta be a bit older to find love on a show like bach/bachette etc. he said  i'm too young to settle down with someone after hanging out with them for 4 weeks on a tv show. jmho both nick and kaitlyn are at that place in their lives of seriously wanting someone to be with

Re the Bolded, IMO, from that point forward, Dylan, Chris and Brian become much more pliable for the Producers because their focus shifts from making Andi happy to pleasing the Producers like a carrot on a stick. Naturally, they would all be pulling back emotionally and less likely to allow themselves to be vulnerable, making their connection with Andi even less likely. From the Producer's perspective, it's a great way to assure the outcome they want!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:14 am

^^^It really is amazing when a final couple are able to maintain any semblance of a "normal" relationship when the cameras go away. It has to be a whole lot of sheer luck and stubborn determination. Oh yeah, and the magical ability to transform bachelor bubble love into the real thing.

But now making it even tougher and more pressure is the 24/7 expectations from fans to post a certain way in social media or share countless selfies with exactly the right amount of PDA. Oy vey! No privacy whatsoever to figure things out ... just the eyes of Bach nation waiting to pounce and tweet about even the slightest signs of discord. And count me among the pouncers.

Remind me again why Nick threw himself back in?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:19 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^It really is amazing when a final couple are able to maintain any semblance of a "normal" relationship when the cameras go away. It has to be a whole lot of sheer luck and stubborn determination. Oh yeah, and the magical  ability to transform bachelor bubble love into the real thing.

But now making it even tougher and more pressure is the 24/7 expectations from fans to post a certain way in social media or share countless selfies with exactly the right amount of PDA. Oy vey! No privacy whatsoever to figure things out ... just the eyes of Bach nation waiting to pounce and tweet about even the slightest signs of discord. And count me among the pouncers.

Remind me again why Nick threw himself back in?

I was just asking myself that.
Do you think they promised him the next lead? I just scratch my head wondering why?!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:27 am

^because he really like Kaitlyn? and we know he will go after what he wants and doesn't care what others think? I mean, surely he care what those who matter to him think (family and friends), but not fans and especially non fans.
BTW, I think Josh has a better chance of being the next lead than Nick. Don't get me wrong, I love Nick but I think Josh is more popular and more "conventionally" handsome (although I don't care for his looks too much)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:35 am

sdmom wrote:^because he really like Kaitlyn? and we know he will go after what he wants and doesn't care what others think? I mean, surely he care what those who matter to him think (family and friends), but not fans and especially non fans.
BTW, I think Josh has a better chance of being the next lead than Nick. Don't get me wrong, I love Nick but I think Josh is more popular and more "conventionally" handsome (although I don't care for his looks too much)
 yes to the bolded IMO. 
I'm already prepared to stay away from rag mag articles, blogs, and probably Twitter feeds as well once he shows up.  Last time he couldn't get a break.  Everytime he did something his motives for doing so were questioned. 
Sometimes a guy just wants to date a girl.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:36 am

sdmom wrote:^because he really like Kaitlyn? and we know he will go after what he wants and doesn't care what others think? I mean, surely he care what those who matter to him think (family and friends), but not fans and especially non fans.

I agree with that! Don't know why, but I feel that Nick will get a good edit this time around. It's not his first rodeo, the producers seems to like him so I think they'll be kind, at least, I hope they will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:02 am

I get what you mean for sure regarding Josh vs Nick considering all the fawning over Josh all last season by all of the media and much of the audience though I am not sure how much of the fan club was based on him vs based on him being spoiled F1. I don't personally have any attraction to Josh AT ALL. Looks or personality. Nick IMO is way better looking than Josh.(yes I know I am in the minority, what else is now haha)  I really hope ANY of the guys this season are chosen as next Bachelor. Ideally Kanick make it to the end and Shawn or the Ben guy everyone seems to like will be the Bachelor.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:32 am

I know Nick likes Kaitlyn, but my gut feeling tells me there's more to the story. TPTB want Nick in that FS again whether he's F1 or not. I don't know how Nick is going to get out of that one if he's not F1, but I don't want a repeat of last season's ATFR.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg