SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jjinkc Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Also posted in the fan forum but I think it supports Elan having Nick's phone

"I'm not any good at any kind of sleuthing, but I just got a notification from Twitter on my phone that both Elan and Nick favourited a tweet. It's a tweet from Andi, with a picture, and the post was only minutes old.
So, unless Nick and Elan are both on their phones at the same time, which is possible if they are together, it seems a little fishy that they would like a tweet at basically the same time...and one from Andi? Could Elan be doing his SM for him?"
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:29 pm

ElonM wrote:Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 11116831_1828285054063256_1419509125_n

3D

@nick_viall28

Hotel Kilkenny
Trip advisor

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Brownc10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Elan is probably entertaining himself totally!! And us!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:29 pm

jjinkc nick didn't favorite an andi tweet... he did fave a tweet by his sister:
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/favorites

what did your notification say exactly?

imho not typically nick's move to favorite generic posts by his family members...possible to see that from scrolling through his favorites

Last edited by emusha on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ElonM wrote:Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 11116831_1828285054063256_1419509125_n

3D

@nick_viall28

Hotel Kilkenny
Trip advisor

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Brownc10
Nice!  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 pm

^ great catch on the couch ID! 

3D - the latest 3D release was in late March.  It's an animated film titled "Home".  Me thinks we have a HTD in the works.
Also, his sis's tweet is about deliciousness and local. giggling

Last edited by notarose on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

3D

@nick_viall28

Hotel Kilkenny
Trip advisor

Great sluething GA. clapping! clapping!

I see it's in Ireland. :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:33 pm

Hmm don't think it's the exact same couch -- there's a line embroidered in the middle of the back cushion in the hotel one that the one with Nick's 3D pic doesn't have that... I actually think the picture is not current due to the length of his sideburns which are longer than in recent pics from NYC which RS posted
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 11116831_1828285054063256_1419509125_n
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 59 Nickel10

Last edited by emusha on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:35 pm

emusha wrote:can't complain about monday could mean that every day you have is a monday and so there's no use complaining about about mondays anyways if you hate your life...

these posts could be saying the exact same thing... giggling
do we have any evidence that the producers read the boards? or do we think elan is completely unaware people could be sussing out the social media posts...?

what's the peanut butter thing with nick? did he use that term on social media?? it's during andi's season?

Yes! Lots of tweets last season from Nick's camp (him, ABC interns, family members, who knows?? etc.) about Peanut Butter and Jelly, which we Nick fans connected to his asking Andi during alone time which she liked better and she said Peanut Butter.

Throughout season Nick and Andi (or ABC interns tweeting for her) tweeted a whole series about Peanut Butter, including one tweet about Peanut Butter cups going good with Red Wine, which we all know Andi loves, and we all thought that was a sign.

Nick referred to his little sister as little Peanut, which we thought meant he was referring to his sister as a little Andi in the making.

Members of this board even asked Nick's camp in final weeks to tweet us a sign ... crunchy (Nick F1) vs. smooth (Nick F2) peanut butter. Sure enough a photo was soon tweeted out from Nick's camp of a crunchy peanut butter sandwich being made.  Several of us fans believed that tweet was the smoking gun needed and went into finale confident that Nick was indeed F1 and the whole airplane video was brain-child spoiler campaign of the evil Elan, etc. WRONGO!

So, yep, Elan/ABC interns are having FUN and they are NOT our friends ... well, maybe frenemies. :uptonogood

They are probably passing the time by stoking the fires and getting a little social media chatter going for show.

Remember... their end goal is to eek another season out of Bachelorette so they can all stay gainfully employed by keeping this TELEVISION SHOW on the air.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:40 pm

emusha wrote:Hmm don't think it's the exact same couch -- there's a line embroidered in the middle of the back cushion in the hotel one that the one with Nick's 3D pic doesn't have that... I actually think the picture is not current due to the length of his sideburns which are longer than in recent pics from NYC which RS posted

It looks same to me even the lamp base in the corner of photo is the same.  If so we have proof he made it through the last rose ceremony and moved on to next destination. Great Sluething!!!!

Last edited by Luvstruck on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:43 pm

I wish that I had grabbed a screenshot of it, but I was at work and quickly swiped it to look and see what it was. But it clearly said that Nick and Elan favorite a tweet and it only linked to Andi's tweet. I may have misunderstood...totally possible because I don't do Twitter! They are actually the only people I follow because of live tweeting for BIP and Elan because, why not?
Is it possible to unfavourite a tweet, like it is possible to do for IG?
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:45 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
emusha wrote:can't complain about monday could mean that every day you have is a monday and so there's no use complaining about about mondays anyways if you hate your life...

these posts could be saying the exact same thing... giggling
do we have any evidence that the producers read the boards? or do we think elan is completely unaware people could be sussing out the social media posts...?

what's the peanut butter thing with nick? did he use that term on social media?? it's during andi's season?

Yes! Lots of tweets last season from Nick's camp (him, ABC interns, family members, who knows?? etc.) about Peanut Butter and Jelly, which we Nick fans connected to his asking Andi during alone time which she liked better and she said Peanut Butter.

Throughout season Nick and Andi (or ABC interns tweeting for her) tweeted a whole series about Peanut Butter, including one tweet about Peanut Butter cups going good with Red Wine, which we all know Andi loves, and we all thought that was a sign.

Nick referred to his little sister as little Peanut, which we thought meant he was referring to his sister as a little Andi in the making.

Members of this board even asked Nick's camp in final weeks to tweet us a sign ... crunchy (Nick F1) vs. smooth (Nick F2) peanut butter. Sure enough a photo was soon tweeted out from Nick's camp of a crunchy peanut butter sandwich being made.  Several of us fans believed that tweet was the smoking gun needed and went into finale confident that Nick was indeed F1 and the whole airplane video was brain-child spoiler campaign of the evil Elan, etc. WRONGO!

So, yep, Elan/ABC interns are having FUN and they are NOT our friends ... well, maybe frenemies. :uptonogood

They are probably passing the time by stoking the fires and getting a little social media chatter going for show.

Remember... their end goal is to eek another season out of Bachelorette so they can all stay gainfully employed by keeping this TELEVISION SHOW on the air.

Excellent summary.  :claphands

Last season basically confirmed that some in the franchise & the Vialls like to lure sleuthers into their labyrinth.  :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg