SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:43 am

I don't think Kaitlyn wanted to talk about it at all on camera but they asked and she answered. She clearly wasn't ashamed but worried about Shawn. If she had sex with Nick again it's no different from a lot of previous leads. I don't get it myself if you're sure but maybe she wasn't?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:03 am

albean99 wrote:Kaitlyn has to own her mistakes but I blame the way the season turned out on Fleiss & how it was edited. I believe they decided early on (maybe after the sex with Nick) that this season was going to be all about the rivalry between Nick & Shawn and planned accordingly for that edit. I don't know if they anticipated it would reflect so badly on Kaitlyn (& Shawn) but doubt they cared. I think it's much easier to manipulate people who do have strong feelings for each other because emotions are involved and sometimes that takes over the analytical side of us. It's got to be that much worse in the bubble. We can watch and say they should have done this or shouldn't have done that but we really don't have a clue what it's really like. Obviously they have free will but for me neither Kaitlyn or Shawn have done anything that bad. Nick seems to have lucked out with his edit this season in comparison.

Kaitlyn having sex has never bothered me. It's the emphasis on it by the edit that I find annoying. I know they're all about the drama but they sure don't know or care about their audience. no idea  All JMO.

I think if K hadn't slept with Nick we would of had a whole different show.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:50 am

nannymargie wrote:
albean99 wrote:Kaitlyn has to own her mistakes but I blame the way the season turned out on Fleiss & how it was edited. I believe they decided early on (maybe after the sex with Nick) that this season was going to be all about the rivalry between Nick & Shawn and planned accordingly for that edit. I don't know if they anticipated it would reflect so badly on Kaitlyn (& Shawn) but doubt they cared. I think it's much easier to manipulate people who do have strong feelings for each other because emotions are involved and sometimes that takes over the analytical side of us. It's got to be that much worse in the bubble. We can watch and say they should have done this or shouldn't have done that but we really don't have a clue what it's really like. Obviously they have free will but for me neither Kaitlyn or Shawn have done anything that bad. Nick seems to have lucked out with his edit this season in comparison.

Kaitlyn having sex has never bothered me. It's the emphasis on it by the edit that I find annoying. I know they're all about the drama but they sure don't know or care about their audience. no idea  All JMO.

I think if K hadn't slept with Nick we would have had a whole different Bachelorette.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Good post and IA, albean. K having sex has never bothered me either. What will bother me is if/when she lets Nick get down on his knees to propose. That's a choice, not an edit.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 pm

glazedover wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I think if K hadn't slept with Nick we would have had a whole different Bachelorette.

Touche!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:00 pm

Just throwing this out there. What are the chances Kaitlyn will do DWTS as ABC will be showing another season? I wondered this when there were a good number of 'dancing' opportunities incorporated into her season and given that is also part of her background.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Oh man, I hope not!! I want her to go away to Nashville and just happily do whatever the other famehos in this franchise do with Shawn. She doesn't handle criticism well and Shawn does not tolerate sharing her extensively, can't imagine how this show would go for her/them. Please no.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:46 pm

I wonder what Shawn CAN tolerate. Sooooooooooo glad I'm not in a relationship where I'm the one that's afraid to find out what the limits are. no no It's not a healthy way to live.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:48 pm

SueSt wrote:I wonder what Shawn CAN tolerate.  Sooooooooooo glad I'm not in a relationship where I'm the one that's afraid to find out what the limits are.  no no It's not a healthy way to live.  
I don't think any of the SOs like it, esp so soon after the show ends. I'm remembering Sean blogged something similar about Catherine? And I don't think she's accused of being scary and intimidating.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:08 pm

^^In Sean's book he says how hard DWTS is and that it puts a huge strain on a relationship- especially such a new one when you really don't know one another all that well. The paycheck was terrific. The strain was barely worth it though. And that from someone who was really committed to making the relationship work (as was Catherine- or it wouldn't have worked out at all). So DWTS should be "out"- especially not as a couple.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:52 am

Ummm…Kaitlyn's a dancer, without a job, so if she is asked to to DWTS I think she will 100% do it. JMO.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:54 am

Cecilia wrote:Ummm…Kaitlyn's a dancer, without a job, so if she is asked to to DWTS I think she will 100% do it. JMO.

Agreed I think if she is offered she not only would but should do it.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc