SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:03 pm

But doesn't her dance background already give her an unfair advantage? I know Melissa had the cheerleading background but K is actually trained in dance . I don't think she will be asked personally, it's obvious in my opinion TPtb does not care for her and just like JP , they are not interested in helping her.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:11 pm

Oh yuck, I can imagine abc thinking it would be such fun to bring her on and watch Shawn's implosion. What a perfect set-up to trade on his jealous tendencies. I know tptb think like that, but wonder if dwts producers do...

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:29 pm

Would Kaitlyn be too much of a "ringer"? Dancing is her profession, not something she did 30 years ago. Even the gymnasts they bring on can be justified a little bit. Plus by the time the season airs Kaitlyn's d-list status will be a distant memory.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:38 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Just throwing this out there. What are the chances Kaitlyn will do DWTS as ABC will be showing another season? I wondered this when there were a good number of 'dancing' opportunities incorporated into her season and given that is also part of her background.

This question comes up every season and is debated here extensively!  I use to say why not?  Good money and good exposure.  Recently I have changed my tune.  Certainly it is her right, but I would hope she would think long and hard about how it will affect her new, budding relationship with shawn.  

Personally I believe she is planning on moving to the states and I would love for her to find something she can do that she is passionate about, but also focus on her life with shawn.   beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:05 pm

DWTS doesn't shy away from bringing on ringers. There's at least one contestant every season with a dance background. From some reason, it seems like ABC prefers to bring male contestants on from the franchise.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:15 pm

She would definitely do it, I could see her being paired with Mark or Derek.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:54 pm

So there have been labels thrown out there a lot this season...
We've got the retro old-soul intellectually wordy manipulating weasel and the broody jealous possessive simple-minded jocky meathead.
I think these 2 have more similarities than not. I'm sure Nick can be an athletic meathead warrior "hear me roar" type (umm...have you seen that bod!!) And I'm sure Shawn is plenty smart in his own way, (otherwise I don't think Kaitlyn would want to be with him). And both are very easy on this girl's eyes.
And I'm ready to celebrate both of them!! There is no "May the Best Man Win" for me. They all win in my book!
They both love their families passionately. They both took a huge risk with the impulsive and wild but beautifil KB. They both seem to really enjoy their lives in different ways. They are both flawed and decent human beings as far as I can tell. They are someone's friends, sons, brothers, uncles, and future fathers and really put themselves out there for us to judge. I say GOOD ON THEM. I've enjoyed the ride immensely!! I loved coming on the forum this season and learning more about last season's Nick and all of the differing and interesting opinions. Bring it on!
And whether you are a Nick Chick or a KaitBoo fangirl...and whether you love or hate our polarizing lead KB, she is obviously something special for BOTH guys to have fallen so hard for her.
Just trying to spread a little luuuuurve and kum-ba-ya because it's about to get messy up in this here forum soon.
:soapbox Off & Out.
group hug

Last edited by agentcurls on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : punc)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:05 pm

:yes: Great post agentcurls:clapping!::claphands
I can't imagine how all 3 have coped with the name calling, strong opinions and backlash. Wish them all nothing but the best in their future

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Per Agentcurls
*snipped*
Just trying to spread a little luuuuurve and kum-ba-ya because it's about to get messy up in this here forum soon.

:Bubba:GA :Bubba:Bean :Bubba:Bet and  :Bubba: Kasha to the rescue! We stand united to ward off all forum forkery! Never fear, your mod squad is here! laughlaughlaugh

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Per Agentcurls
*snipped*

:Bubba:GA :Bubba:Bean :Bubba:Bet and  :Bubba: Kasha to the rescue! We stand united to ward off all forum forkery! Never fear, your mod squad is here! laughlaughlaugh

Who's luckier than us!!! hi
Thanks for all you do, mod squad!!
Deep breath... here is comes. giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:03 pm

agentcurls wrote:And I'm ready to celebrate both of them!!

Best post of the season, Agentcurls! Thanks!
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Holy ****! I didn't watch Kait's season, but just saw a recent pic of her on daily.... She is almost unrecognizable(from Chris' season). What has she done to her lips? She definitely had them wayyyy overfill. It really looks extremely fake and kinda distorts her bone structure. I did not expect that at all.
Did she go under the knife before or after her season? Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I am pretty curious.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc