SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:38 pm

chloep wrote:Holy ****! I didn't watch Kait's season, but just saw a recent pic of her on daily.... She is almost unrecognizable(from Chris' season). What has she done to her lips? She definitely had them wayyyy overfill. It really looks extremely fake and kinda distorts her bone structure. I did not expect that at all.
Did she go under the knife before or after her season? Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I am pretty curious.

Yeah, I agree. She was pretty cute, in a girl-next-door kind of way during Chris's season, but she just looks like she stepped out of a Jersey Shore/Real Housewives spin-off now. Not a good look.

I don't know if she got work done (besides the very obvious lip filler and botox), but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Her mother is SUPER plastic-y and Sharleen talked about how 90% of Bachelor contestants go under the knife after hearing what people said about their looks during the season. I'm sure Kaitlyn had to hear a lot about how Britt was going to win because she was so much better looking, so I wouldn't be surprised if it caused her to get some work done.

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc