SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 52 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:14 pm

About Nick tweeting:
My theory is, of the 4 to 6 Million viewers of The Bachelorette, less than 10,000 (perhaps even less than 1 thousand viewers) are aware that Nick has been filming with Kaitlyn.
Law of averages - continuing to tweet & post pics as per usual make the unaware stay unaware... the story of his participation is gradually leaking as more rag mags mention it but it only blipped on the radar for a few days after he was in NYC and  it's been barely mentioned since.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:15 pm

california90 wrote:
notarose wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I assumed that to mean that his cockiness caused him to lose? Like Britt. Although, I guess it could possibly just mean that it caused him to lose the frontrunner position to Nick and be disliked by the other guys.

Great parallel! I didn't even make the association with the "tease" and possibly the outcome of the 7th RC. 
In Britt's case, the girls said "she blew it".  I suppose a shot to the foot would blow it as well. 
No clue who but assume, as you do, it's a frontrunner since a foot is involved.

If we think that, it probably can't be Shawn as he was eliminated 1st night.

I definitely think Shawn Evans is the best candidate for making an azz of himself. The other Shawn (Booth) could maybe be the cocky one that shot himself in the foot, but I'm not sure about that one since I don't know the other frontrunners.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:16 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Remember Diane 7A though? He tweeted all throughout that flight somehow. Can you tweet on airplane mode?
That situation was made up. So I don't know how that worked out. There never was a real situation with a Diane in 7A. 
It goes to show he can do some elaborate bs'ing to get to his end result.

I guess that is true, I just assumed he was still on a plane, but made up the whole Diane story. But yeah just goes to show you can't put anything past him.
That was the main reason I was not convinced that the entire Nick plane video was real. Elan likes to pull off spoofs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
That situation was made up. So I don't know how that worked out. There never was a real situation with a Diane in 7A. 
It goes to show he can do some elaborate bs'ing to get to his end result.

I guess that is true, I just assumed he was still on a plane, but made up the whole Diane story. But yeah just goes to show you can't put anything past him.
That was the main reason I was not convinced that the entire Nick plane video was real. Elan likes to pull off spoofs.

Me too. I put nothing past Elan.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:18 pm

A lot of flights these days have wifi, some free and some you pay for. Particularly international flights. I just flew internationally a month ago and I had wifi on my plane. I'm not sure if they are actually flying or not, but Elan could be tweeting mid-flight if he really wanted to.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:21 pm

sbolduc wrote:Hmm I am surprised he would be allowed to tweet the airplanes

To me before the tweets trying to mislead that he is back home = he is on the show

To me the new tweet that he is going on an airplane i.e. flying back from Ireland = makes me believe he was eliminated week 1 in Ireland, almost like they are tricking us the other way...

:Nod:  exactly what i was thinking -- I wouldn't trust anything in "Nick's" tweets

Last edited by emusha on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:26 pm

mindless wrote:That's strange. I thought the RC was today or tomorrow. Would they fly back the same day?

saves money on hotel rooms for crew + cast for one night -- lots of money!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
mindless wrote:That's strange. I thought the RC was today or tomorrow. Would they fly back the same day?

They probably have flights all set up for after the RC as no matter what eliminations happen, everyone is going "home" at this point. They also don't have time to waste since 4 families (especially whichever one goes first) need to now set stuff up. I remember Nick/Andi both nearly missed his HTD as he was the first one because of weather issues flying in from Belgium. They may have opted for a early evening RC to get a head start on getting back to the states. I don't know I just don't trust Nick's SM to take it at face value when it comes to this show laugh out loud

great point on the first part and
I hope one of the post-show interviewers remembers to ask nick about the tweeting during the show... i expect post show media will be different for nick regardless of if he makes it to F4 or not cos of his very buzz-worthy public "notoriety"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 pm

emusha wrote:

Don't forget the time zone difference.  It is now April 15  - 3:31am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:33 pm

emusha wrote:

Yup. This is total speculation on my part but maybe since they stayed in Ireland and thus probably didn't have as grueling a travel schedule, they got more done in a little less time. If they did the the previous Bachelorette pattern of 2 IDs and 1 GD of 4 then Saturday (or even Friday) could have been date 1 and then date 2 , date 3 accordingly. It isn't impossible to think that maybe the RC was even last night (Monday) though I still lean towards today just earlier in the evening. Or "Nick's" tweet was just a pretweet for flying tomorrow.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Even if they get all their hotel rooms free in exchange for publicity i think it's sounding like they've switched around the travel dates to give more leeway for HTD travel with less stops in international stops i.e. two weeks in ireland. Maybe they're trying this cos last season the travel to HTD was too rushed. HTD travel being earlier would make sense since travel is back-to-back -- I expect the HTD travel to be the most intense actually
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:50 pm

emusha wrote:Even if they get all their hotel rooms free in exchange for publicity i think it's sounding like they've switched around the travel dates to give more leeway for HTD travel with less stops in international stops i.e. two weeks in ireland. Maybe they're trying this cos last season the travel to HTD was too rushed. HTD travel being earlier would make sense since travel is back-to-back -- I expect the HTD travel to be the most intense actually

:yes: Maybe Nick almost missing his own HTD last year made them re-evaluate travel back at HTD time
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 76 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins