SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:55 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
emusha wrote:Even if they get all their hotel rooms free in exchange for publicity i think it's sounding like they've switched around the travel dates to give more leeway for HTD travel with less stops in international stops i.e. two weeks in ireland. Maybe they're trying this cos last season the travel to HTD was too rushed. HTD travel being earlier would make sense since travel is back-to-back -- I expect the HTD travel to be the most intense actually

:yes: Maybe Nick almost missing his own HTD last year made them re-evaluate travel back at HTD time

That's right.  A. wrote something about a missed connector flight in her blog.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:56 am

notarose wrote:Nick is now airborne according to his Twitter account (3 plane emos).  Élan's cryptic Twitter account suggests likewise...he faved a flight-related tweet.
 Dublin time - around 11:30 pm April 14

Flights departed Dublin for London (loads of them throughout the day) & other non-US destinations near the same time so they may travelling via Heathrow to NY. No flights from Dublin direct to either NY or CHI until tomorrow. 

I didn't check Shannon airport. 

If true, hopefully some tourist fans will snap a sighting of Kaitlyn at some airport today.
So Nick must of been eliminated. There isn`t a rose ceremony till the 16th. 15th at the very least so if he`s in the air heading home, then he would of missed the individual date rose in Dublin then. They were travelling to their new destination on the 11th. They would of had min of 3 dates in Kerry and likely 4 as per other bette seasons therefore, the first date was the 12th, it is only the 14th there.

To me it is a rouse. No way that they could be done in Kerry right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:59 am

mindless wrote:That's strange. I thought the RC was today or tomorrow. Would they fly back the same day?
They didn't travel to Kerry and the epi 7 locale till apr 11, first date was the 12th, there's no way a RC can happen already. That is of course if we were to believe Harrison's and Elan's tweets on the 11th.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:00 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick is now airborne according to his Twitter account (3 plane emos).  Élan's cryptic Twitter account suggests likewise...he faved a flight-related tweet.
 Dublin time - around 11:30 pm April 14

Flights departed Dublin for London (loads of them throughout the day) & other non-US destinations near the same time so they may travelling via Heathrow to NY. No flights from Dublin direct to either NY or CHI until tomorrow. 

I didn't check Shannon airport. 

If true, hopefully some tourist fans will snap a sighting of Kaitlyn at some airport today.

So Nick must of been eliminated.  There isn`t a rose ceremony till the 16th.  15th at the very least so if he`s in the air heading home, then he would of missed the individual date rose in Dublin then.  They were travelling to their new destination on the 11th.  They would of had min of 3 dates in Kerry and likely 4 as per other bette seasons therefore, the first date was the 12th, it is only the 14th there.

To me it is a rouse.  No way that they could be done in Kerry right now.

Other Bachelorette seasons have followed a 2 ID, 1 GD pattern.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:01 am

jen689 wrote:Here's last season's filming schedule....

Episode 7 –  ( 6 - 4 )
4/10: Group Date
4/11: 1-on-1 Date
4/12: 1-on-1 Date
4/13: 7th Rose Ceremony

4/14: Travel
4/15: Travel

Episode 8 - HTDs
4/16: HTD
4/17: Travel
4/18: HTD
4/19: Travel
4/20: HTD
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD
4/23: 8th Rose Ceremony

The actual filming schedule is:

Epi 5 Tanner, JJ, Jared, Ben H, Ben Z, Shawn B, Joe, Chris, Joshua, bald dude, Tony, Nick = 12 IF Tony gets eliminated in 4, then 11
mar 29: travel to San Antonio, Texas staying at St. Anthony Hotel: http://www.thestanthonyhotel.com/
mar 30: travel per tweet and RS/Kait spotted on river walk in San Antonio per tweet/pic Guys by Riverwalk too/tweet/pic
mar 31: ID: tweet/pic of Kait and guy in old pickup by Mexican Market/two steppin date per RS - Ben Higgins
apr 1: GD: Market Square 9 guys, singing songs for Kait. Mi Tierra(Nick, Ben, Jared, JJ, Tanner, Ryan B, Chris, Joe, Cooper,
apr 2: ID: Kayaking; Shawn Booth - dinner and fireworks at the Botanical Gardens
apr 3: RC 5 at the Alamo, finished around 1am Eliminations: Joshua, bald dude, Tony/Tanner/JJ

Epi 6 Jared, Ben H, Ben Z, Shawn B, Joe, Chris, Tony/Tanner/JJ, Nick = 8http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin
apr 4: Travel - apr 5: B roll being filmed They are in Dublin, Ireland.
apr 6: ID: Nick at Christ Church Cathedral/St Stephens Green Park/Grafton Street
apr 7: date
apr 8: date
apr 9: RC 6 Eliminations: Tanner/JJ/Tony, Ben Z

Epi 7 Dublin wk 2 Stayed at: Stayed at:http://www.randlescourt.com/ Shawn B, Nick, Jared, Ben H, Joe, Chris = 6
apr 10/11: Travel and day off - from Dublin to Killarney = 3.5 hrs by car.
apr 12: date
apr 13: date
apr 14: date
apr 15: date
apr 16: RC 7

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:04 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mindless wrote:That's strange. I thought the RC was today or tomorrow. Would they fly back the same day?
They didn't travel to Kerry and the epi 7 locale till apr 11, first date was the 12th, there's no way a RC can happen already.  That is of course if we were to believe Harrison's and Elan's tweets on the 11th.

I'm sure your schedule on the other thread had travel on the 10th which should make the dates the 11,12,13 with the RC on the 14th.

Just saw your post but don't know why 4 dates. As I posted on the other thread a 4th date is often on the RC day anyway.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:22 am

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
They didn't travel to Kerry and the epi 7 locale till apr 11, first date was the 12th, there's no way a RC can happen already.  That is of course if we were to believe Harrison's and Elan's tweets on the 11th.

I'm sure your schedule on the other thread had travel on the 10th which should make the dates the 11,12,13 with the RC on the 14th.

Just saw your post but don't know why 4 dates. As I posted on the other thread a 4th date is often on the RC day anyway.

I think the reason it is so confusing is because The Bachelor does 3 ID and a GD of 3 for Ep 7 whereas Bachelorette does 2 ID and GD of 4. Examples: Des season: ep 7 ID Brooks and Chris and GD 4 (Micheal, Zak, Drew, I forget who finished Top 6) but Drew got the GD rose. Andi: Josh and Marcus ID and GD of Nick, Brian, Chris and Dylan-Nick got GD rose) Examples from Bachelor: Ben season: Courtney, Lindzi and Emily got 1/1 dates, Kacie, Nikki and Rachel were a 3 gal group date. last season: Jade, Whitney, Becca = ID Kaitlyn, Britt, Carly = group date.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:30 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I think the reason it is so confusing is because The Bachelor does 3 ID and a GD of 3 for Ep 7 whereas Bachelorette does 2 ID and GD of 4. Examples: Des season: ep 7 ID Brooks and Chris and GD 4 (Micheal, Zak, Drew, I forget who finished Top 6) but Drew got the GD rose. Andi: Josh and Marcus ID and GD of Nick, Brian, Chris and Dylan-Nick got GD rose) Examples from Bachelor: Ben season: Courtney, Lindzi and Emily got 1/1 dates, Kacie, Nikki and Rachel were a 3 gal group date. last season: Jade, Whitney, Becca = ID Kaitlyn, Britt, Carly = group date.

Actually Michael got his 1:1 in epi 7 and it was awkward. So the GD was just Zak and Drew. She only took 5 to episode 7. Andi had two 1:1s and then a four person GD. JPG also had 2 1:1s and a larger GD. So it can really go either way. I think they may have cut down on the 1:1 dates in epi 7 realizing that travel wise it lead to problems for HTDs. For Chris being in the US the travel delays were less of an issue so he could have the three 1:1 dates in epi 7. Not sure if this makes sense or not.

I don't really sleuth, so have no idea what it means at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:34 am

sbolduc wrote:What was the date of last week's rose ceremony?

ETA - From the other board schedule discussion board:

Aunties_Love wrote:Bachelorette 11 Kaitlyn Bristowe's filming schedule

Epi 6   Jared, Ben H, Ben Z, Shawn B, Joe, Chris, Tony/Tanner/JJ, Nick = 8
apr 4: Travel - apr 5: B roll being filmed  They are in Dublin, Ireland.   Stayed at:http://www.randlescourt.com/
apr 6: ID:   Nick at Christ Church Cathedral/St Stephens Green Park/Grafton Street
apr 9: RC 6  Eliminations:  Tanner/JJ/Tony, Ben Z - I believe this is from SM clues and sources that these guys were eliminated

Epi 7    Dublin wk 2  Stayed at:  http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin    Shawn B, Nick, Jared, Ben H, Joe, Chris = 6 - I believe this is process of elimination from Epi 6 eliminations
apr 10: Travel - from Killarney to Dublin = 3 hrs by car.
apr 11: date
apr 15: RC 7

My comments in bolded and italics above..
I know last season there was only two 1-on-1 dates (Marcus and Josh) for episode 7 with one group date (and SQT for Nick). I believe the rose ceremony would have to be April 14th if our schedule is correct. Meaning travel I would suspect tomorrow. But it is definitely possible they would travel today....just think it is very weird Nick or TPTB would tweet airplanes....
The only problem with your thoughts there is that Andi's is the only season since and including Ali's season. All Bette seasons had 3 individual dates and a group date of 3. IMO, they would naturally go back to that.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:38 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sbolduc wrote:What was the date of last week's rose ceremony?

ETA - From the other board schedule discussion board:

Aunties_Love wrote:Bachelorette 11 Kaitlyn Bristowe's filming schedule

Epi 6   Jared, Ben H, Ben Z, Shawn B, Joe, Chris, Tony/Tanner/JJ, Nick = 8
apr 4: Travel - apr 5: B roll being filmed  They are in Dublin, Ireland.   Stayed at:http://www.randlescourt.com/
apr 6: ID:   Nick at Christ Church Cathedral/St Stephens Green Park/Grafton Street
apr 9: RC 6  Eliminations:  Tanner/JJ/Tony, Ben Z - I believe this is from SM clues and sources that these guys were eliminated

Epi 7    Dublin wk 2  Stayed at:  http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin    Shawn B, Nick, Jared, Ben H, Joe, Chris = 6 - I believe this is process of elimination from Epi 6 eliminations
apr 10: Travel - from Killarney to Dublin = 3 hrs by car.
apr 11: date
apr 15: RC 7

My comments in bolded and italics above..
I know last season there was only two 1-on-1 dates (Marcus and Josh) for episode 7 with one group date (and SQT for Nick). I believe the rose ceremony would have to be April 14th if our schedule is correct. Meaning travel I would suspect tomorrow. But it is definitely possible they would travel today....just think it is very weird Nick or TPTB would tweet airplanes....
The only problem with your thoughts there is that Andi's is the only season since and including Ali's season.  All Bette seasons had 3 individual dates and a group date of 3.  IMO, they would naturally go back to that.

But didn't JPG only have two 1:1 dates as well? I think with the problems with almost missing Nick's HTD last year and other HTD travel issues from foreign locals (even though JPG was Miami) that maybe they might cut back on the 1:1 dates on epi 7 to allow an extra travel day. If I remember correctly the extra travel day for Andi was eliminated because of her trip to Paris for her Birthday.

I have no idea what happened so we will see.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:40 am

nutty1 wrote:So a group date for 3, and three 1:1's??
Yes, thats the way it's been from ali's season onward with the exception of Andi's

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:42 am

stuckinsc wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Actually Michael got his 1:1 in epi 7 and it was awkward.  So the GD was just Zak and Drew.  She only took 5 to episode 7.  Andi had two 1:1s and then a four person GD.  JPG also had 2 1:1s and a larger GD.  So it can really go either way.  I think they may have cut down on the 1:1 dates in epi 7 realizing that travel wise it lead to problems for HTDs.  For Chris being in the US the travel delays were less of an issue so he could have the three 1:1 dates in epi 7.  Not sure if this makes sense or not.

I don't really sleuth, so have no idea what it means at all.

Ok I knew Michael had the awkward date somewhere in there but now that you mention it I do recall that being a weird one with only 5 in Ep 7......I'm not use to keeping up with this pre-season stuff either. Again with all the Nick stuff, it all depends on how much trust you put into the face value of his tweets/SM during filming. Right now for me, he could tweet the sky is blue and I would honestly question it laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins